Signs that shorty is a %*% / pizzle plow/ skie skie / jump off

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Some of these are true though
laugh.gif

-if she has a bunch of ho friends doing ho stuff yet she never does anything. Every woman has at least one ho friend but its a fact that @%!% confide in other @%!% since a lotta women dont want that stigma of being around @%!%.
-She's comfortable in weed ciphers with mad dudes
-A bunch of male friends who're too familiar with her.

There are tons of others but in most cases, you can just tell if you're experienced. @%!% always tell on themselves anyway.
- I lost my virginity in a staircase...

laugh.gif

-if she has a bunch of ho friends doing ho stuff yet she never does anything. Every woman has at least one ho friend but its a fact that @%!% confide in other @%!% since a lotta women dont want that stigma of being around @%!%.

There are tons of others but in most cases, you can just tell if you're experienced. @%!% always tell on themselves anyway.

Originally Posted by HighMan

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by HighMan

laugh.gif

roll.gif

she browses niketalk in order to see who shell smash for the next jordan release

she browses niketalk in order to see who shell smash for the next jordan release

Here's a sad fact. Most girls who were raped when they were younger go hard. Take/Use this info however you want to. It's sad, but it's true. Ask almost any girl who you know you can run a train on or set out to your friends and I bet she'll say she was raped before. In my younger days, low self esteem girls who had been raped were my ideal girls for some day 1 dome
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Here's a sad fact. Most girls who were raped when they were younger go hard. Take/Use this info however you want to. It's sad, but it's true. Ask almost any girl who you know you can run a train on or set out to your friends and I bet she'll say she was raped before. In my younger days, low self esteem girls who had been raped were my ideal girls for some day 1 dome
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by SC415

when she only wants to have sex/

I-Aint-Even-Mad.jpg
+1

some of u morons gotta stop cuffin smutz and just tread em like they wanna be treated..me? im plowin down skeezas and ain't complainin

at all..im young, damn enjoy gettin some choch and stop tryin to make em into housewives...im startin to think its ya simps catchin feelins

when ya beat instead of these females...smh
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by SC415

when she only wants to have sex/

I-Aint-Even-Mad.jpg
+1

some of u morons gotta stop cuffin smutz and just tread em like they wanna be treated..me? im plowin down skeezas and ain't complainin

at all..im young, damn enjoy gettin some choch and stop tryin to make em into housewives...im startin to think its ya simps catchin feelins

when ya beat instead of these females...smh
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

1)First if you smash within 3 times of chilling…. your game isn’t that tight… you popped an easy chick…

Yea, he is probably young. Especially when it comes to just casual sex or a girl just wants it on that level, just sex, no strings attached, do not see the need of waiting.

A girl can have sex with a guy on one night stands or wait until a while to have sex with another guy she meets. It all depends on the vibe she gets and what she wants out of it.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

1)First if you smash within 3 times of chilling…. your game isn’t that tight… you popped an easy chick…

Yea, he is probably young. Especially when it comes to just casual sex or a girl just wants it on that level, just sex, no strings attached, do not see the need of waiting.

A girl can have sex with a guy on one night stands or wait until a while to have sex with another guy she meets. It all depends on the vibe she gets and what she wants out of it.

Back
Top Bottom