Signs that shorty is a %*% / pizzle plow/ skie skie / jump off

Also a tell tale sign in my experience:

When a girl says something along the lines of "I'm single but I date around." When you think about it, if you date around you're not really single per se. Classic line.

Also a tell tale sign in my experience:

When a girl says something along the lines of "I'm single but I date around." When you think about it, if you date around you're not really single per se. Classic line.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Here's a sad fact. Most girls who were raped when they were younger go hard. Take/Use this info however you want to. It's sad, but it's true. Ask almost any girl who you know you can run a train on or set out to your friends and I bet she'll say she was raped before. In my younger days, low self esteem girls who had been raped were my ideal girls for some day 1 dome
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn son
30t6p3b.gif

Here's a sad fact. Most girls who were raped when they were younger go hard. Take/Use this info however you want to. It's sad, but it's true. Ask almost any girl who you know you can run a train on or set out to your friends and I bet she'll say she was raped before. In my younger days, low self esteem girls who had been raped were my ideal girls for some day 1 dome
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn son
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn son
30t6p3b.gif

harsh but that's some real talk...

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

but they do some dope things...

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn son
30t6p3b.gif

harsh but that's some real talk...

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

but they do some dope things...

Not every girl that is promiscuous has gotten raped. The generalizations in this thread are
roll.gif

Not every girl that is promiscuous has gotten raped. The generalizations in this thread are
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

what if she just wants to see dude's tattoos up close?
When the Smushcalade is parked out front.  
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Or polishin another man's silver while she was supposed to be gettin ready to go on a date w/ u.

Or if she gets mad at u and calls the goons to come beat u up.

Or when her friends call him Too Long

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Some of the stuff you said could be signs...but cause she wears Jordans or dresses "hood" or wants to be a actor
laugh.gif
? Naaa
EDIT-This is kind of on topic of this thread and I wanted ya'll advice on this..I was talking to this chick the other night on the phone and I asked her straight up if she was a *%# and she replied with "I will say for myself no I'm not"....
tired.gif
grin.gif
 I'm thinking this broad ain't telling the whole story....what ya'll take from it?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

what if she just wants to see dude's tattoos up close?
When the Smushcalade is parked out front.  
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Or polishin another man's silver while she was supposed to be gettin ready to go on a date w/ u.

Or if she gets mad at u and calls the goons to come beat u up.

Or when her friends call him Too Long

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Some of the stuff you said could be signs...but cause she wears Jordans or dresses "hood" or wants to be a actor
laugh.gif
? Naaa
EDIT-This is kind of on topic of this thread and I wanted ya'll advice on this..I was talking to this chick the other night on the phone and I asked her straight up if she was a *%# and she replied with "I will say for myself no I'm not"....
tired.gif
grin.gif
 I'm thinking this broad ain't telling the whole story....what ya'll take from it?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

roll.gif

tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I never said every girl Anton. And as a [former] male %+%*!, these observations are NOT just speculation. I know what I'm talking about. As ignorant as this is about to sound, if I find out a low self esteem girl was raped in the past, give me an hour alone (a day at the MOST) and I will have received dome. Within a week, I will have gotten at least one of my friends domed up as well...

roll.gif

tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I never said every girl Anton. And as a [former] male %+%*!, these observations are NOT just speculation. I know what I'm talking about. As ignorant as this is about to sound, if I find out a low self esteem girl was raped in the past, give me an hour alone (a day at the MOST) and I will have received dome. Within a week, I will have gotten at least one of my friends domed up as well...

roll.gif

realest post.

just by the replys, u can tell who is smashing.
grin.gif

roll.gif

realest post.

just by the replys, u can tell who is smashing.
grin.gif

I's it me or are some catholic school/ private school girls more on that side.
This I have encounter with after they have all gone to private all girls school

I's it me or are some catholic school/ private school girls more on that side.
This I have encounter with after they have all gone to private all girls school

If she works at the strip club and have backroom, vip, special clients. If she ask for the money upfront on a date. If you meet her late night on the corner. If she interrupts the date to call her pimp. If she advertise for dating on craigslist/backpage. If several men come in and out her house at all hrs of the night. If shes is like 30/30's and acts dress like she in her teens. If nicki minaj is her idol/role model. If she is impressed wowed at eating places like chilli's, applebees, waffle house, red lobster. If she has no formal/business/social clothing and all streetwear. If she feels sneakers/stilletoes go with everything.

If she works at the strip club and have backroom, vip, special clients. If she ask for the money upfront on a date. If you meet her late night on the corner. If she interrupts the date to call her pimp. If she advertise for dating on craigslist/backpage. If several men come in and out her house at all hrs of the night. If shes is like 30/30's and acts dress like she in her teens. If nicki minaj is her idol/role model. If she is impressed wowed at eating places like chilli's, applebees, waffle house, red lobster. If she has no formal/business/social clothing and all streetwear. If she feels sneakers/stilletoes go with everything.

Back
Top Bottom