Six Rings Phoenix Suns!

if the shoe itself wasnt so ugly and they took away the dumb laser these wouldnt be so bad.

Ima buy a pair of six rings just to wear as beater's so i want have to wear my Real Jordan's that much.

sick.gif

I actually do kind of like these. But a Jazz cw will be sick I'd like to see that.

Are these things going to be a general release?

a blazers CW wouldn't be bad at all. maybe portland can finally get some one-city-only love.

Truly hideous. What's the point of this garbage? On the 6 Rings topic, I was at Flight Club NYC yesterday and saw the Black/Aqua pair coming out soon.TRASH!!! That is all.

These would be a good idea if only they used the shoes that MJ actually wore when he beat the suns. How about a pair of 8's in the suns colorway. Maybeeven some Laker inspired 6's.

i see it's starting ,

Jordan brand said the thyme for next year will be jordan's accomplishments

they are going to release certain shoes to go long with when Jordan did something special lik beating the lakers so we have the laker 6-rings
or when he beat the suns so the suns 6-rings.
also they are going to release shoes on the same day as some of jordans accomplishments for example ( when jordan won the dunk contest in 1988 he wore the airjordan 3 so on the day he won the contest they will release the same shoe) for example

i don't know what accomplishments they will use but i hope it's something good

Back
Top Bottom