Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

i would do that Zbo trade in a heartbeat...

let Chris Wallace handle his $++....slow down the Memphis offense...with a "PF" like Darko, Eddy would be decent again.
Eddy was never decent. He brainwashed NY for one season because he would score 19-20 a game when he would get the ball on every possesion stop theentire offensive movement and than never get back to play anything related to D (i mean just give homie a couch he legit stands and watches these 5 footnothing dudes that he should be knocking the @$%% out like Old Knicks would do get to the paint for an easy lay in. I mean Z Bo is HORRIBLE at Defense but atleast he makes an attempt to make it look like hes playing a ,little D by maybe waving a hand at the guard. I mean Curry just stands there) and than heaverages the third or even fourth amount of rebounds in our starting lineup and hes our !$@+#%# big #!% mother !$@+#%# center. Eddy Curry is a waste of abasketball player. He never goes strong to the hoop and is only decent offensively when he gets the ball every time like Isiah ******edly tried to do (which ispart of the reeason he got fired) and not only that but only when he is single covered. If they throw a double on him he either forces off a shot that missesthe rim by 200 ft. or turns it over. He is not good at offense but he fooled people in NY for one season cause Isiah made him the vocal point, he gets blockedby smaller dudes cause he doesnt go up strong, HE IS SOFT. He doesnt play D, i mean at least Z Bo is a phenominal rebounder Curry is bigger, stronger, andactually more athletic than Z Bo, son didnt even average 5 boards a game this year. Get rid of this bum any way possible he is not good, he never was good andmost importantly he will never be good. I want him out more than Z Bo...

have to throw it out there
034251deffa78ca71045fd0a2e01f4ff7ef8022.jpg

</rant> (havent had one of thosein a while on here)

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

i would do that Zbo trade in a heartbeat...

let Chris Wallace handle his $++....slow down the Memphis offense...with a "PF" like Darko, Eddy would be decent again.
Eddy was never decent. He brainwashed NY for one season because he would score 19-20 a game when he would get the ball on every possesion stop the entire offensive movement and than never get back to play anything related to D (i mean just give homie a couch he legit stands and watches these 5 foot nothing dudes that he should be knocking the @$%% out like Old Knicks would do get to the paint for an easy lay in. I mean Z Bo is HORRIBLE at Defense but at least he makes an attempt to make it look like hes playing a ,little D by maybe waving a hand at the guard. I mean Curry just stands there) and than he averages the third or even fourth amount of rebounds in our starting lineup and hes our !$@+#%# big #!% mother !$@+#%# center. Eddy Curry is a waste of a basketball player. He never goes strong to the hoop and is only decent offensively when he gets the ball every time like Isiah ******edly tried to do (which is part of the reeason he got fired) and not only that but only when he is single covered. If they throw a double on him he either forces off a shot that misses the rim by 200 ft. or turns it over. He is not good at offense but he fooled people in NY for one season cause Isiah made him the vocal point, he gets blocked by smaller dudes cause he doesnt go up strong, HE IS SOFT. He doesnt play D, i mean at least Z Bo is a phenominal rebounder Curry is bigger, stronger, and actually more athletic than Z Bo, son didnt even average 5 boards a game this year. Get rid of this bum any way possible he is not good, he never was good and most importantly he will never be good. I want him out more than Z Bo...

have to throw it out there
034251deffa78ca71045fd0a2e01f4ff7ef8022.jpg

</rant> (havent had one of thosein a while on here)
Exactly what I was thinking. Man I hate Curry. Trading Z-bo for Darko would only intensify the Knick's race for the #1 pick in next year'sdraft.

Knicks should trade Z-Bo for Darko+Marko immediately. Darko is only 24 and his contract is decent compared to other big men in the league. Also, Marko Jarichas proven to be a serviceable role player in the NBA...and Adriana Lima will join Giselle in NYC
laugh.gif

I'd keep Z bo and get rid of eddy.. pharelfor3 is right .. eddy fooled everyone because he avg 19 for 1 season ... he had the ball like 15 -20 times agame.. he cant create no offense for himself in the low block.. he slows down the offense doesnt hustle at ANYTIME and is as soft as a teddy bear

if it werent for crawford curry wouldnt be scoring much at all. if jamal has 8 dmes in a night, about 5 of em were to curry lol

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Knicks should trade Z-Bo for Darko+Marko immediately. Darko is only 24 and his contract is decent compared to other big men in the league. Also, Marko Jaric has proven to be a serviceable role player in the NBA...and Adriana Lima will join Giselle in NYC
laugh.gif
Or you could shed 30 million next off season by just taking back Darko

Even though most Grizz fans don't like the deal, I'm one of the ones that do. Darko's natural position is PF, and he needs to drop some poundsbefore he can play that position again because he is too slow and beginning to lose his mobility. Him alongside Curry wouldn't be no better than himalongside Pau unless he drops some pounds. I believe if the coaching staff can demand Z-Bo to become a better team player, he will excel in Memphis quitenicely. The guy can ball for a big even though he has his problems. The only thing I don't like about the deal is the fact that Memphis will have tworookie centers in the rotation if they deal away Darko in Marc Gasol and Hamdadi. Both seem to be very serviceable and good defensively, but that still standssince neither of them have a played a single NBA game.

If Gasol or Hamdadi can become good defensive centers, then Z-Bo can just focus on offense mostly. Bringing in Kevin O'neill should also be able to helpZ-Bo defensively. We will still have capspace next off-season along with another lottery pick if we make the deal so its not a bad position to be in. We wouldjust have to buyout Walker in the process because I don't want both Z-Bo and Walker on the same team.
laugh.gif

Look at it this way, if we make the deal this would be the transformation of the Grizzlies roster this off-season:

Out: Pau Gasol, Mike Miller, Brian Cardinal, Kevin Love, 2009 2nd rounder, Donte Green, Future 1st rounder or cash to Washington

In: Zach Randolph, OJ Mayo, Marc Gasol, Javaris Crtittenton, Darrell Arthur, 2010 Laker's 1st rounder, ~$20 million in caproom in 2009

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

It is extremely rare for rookies to be kicked out of the orientation program. The last player to be sent home was Ron Artest in 1999. The N.B.A. confirmed that Chalmers and Arthur had been dismissed, but declined to offer a specific explanation, other than to say they violated the rules. NY Times
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

can't say i'm surprised.

anyone know why?.....this should be good

A league source two days ago informed InsideHoops.com editor Jeff Lenchiner that previously-reported trade talks between the Memphis Grizzlies and New York Knicks are still alive. The two teams are discussing a trade that would send power forward Zach Randolph to Memphis for guard Marko Jaric and forward/center Darko Milicic. Other players may be involved. Multiple newspaper reports on this exact trade talk already came out in August. The rumor isn't new. But today, a source confirmed to InsideHoops.com that the reports were correct, and the possibility of a deal still exists at this time. InsideHoops.com

Any potential Memphis deal involving New York forward Zach Randolph is now in the Knicks' court from what I'm told. The Griz will agree to a package that includes Darko Milicic and Marko Jaric going to the Knicks for Randolph. But Griz brass apparently wants the Knicks to pick up more of the deferred payments owed Randolph in the latter year of his contract. Memphis Edge

New York executives supposedly are deliberating. Randolph is owed $14.6 million, $16 million and $17.3 million over the next three seasons. Memphis Edge

This source confirmed that a Conley for Outlaw trade was discussed prior to the draft, something reported in multiple places (including here) on draft night. But, this source expressed doubt that Portland would still be interested in such a trade, despite Conley's friendship with Portland center Greg Oden. After the play of rookie Jerryd Bayless in the summer league and incoming acquisition Rudy Fernandez in the Olympics, he suggested that Portland was more than content with its backcourt situation. Memphis Flyer

The Kings have until Oct. 31 to offer Francisco Garcia an extension, but it remains all quiet on that front. From talking to numerous sources on this topic, I'd be shocked the Kings didn't let Garcia become a restricted free agent next summer. As for his summer "vacation," Garcia has been doing his home country proud while playing for the Dominican Republic national team. Sacramento Bee

I've seen the Warriors linked to the Indiana Pacers in a deal involving Jamaal Tinsley, Al Harrington, among others. Not out of the realm of possibility. San Francisco Examiner

But don't count out Warriors interest in Marquis Daniels, just the kind of lovable swingman Don Nelson has an affinity for. This isn't the first time the Warriors have sniffed around there. Nelson's more than comfortable with Daniels, whom he coached for two seasons in Dallas. San Francisco Examiner

[h2]Randolph Deal WithGrizzles Up To Knicks?[/h2]
Randolph_Zach_nyk_080324.jpg

Sep 05, 2008 9:21 AM EST

nyk_40.gif
A potentialtrade with the Grizzles involving forward Zach Randolph is reportedly now in the Knicks' court, according to Memphis Edge.

The Grizzles will agree to a package that includes Darko Milicic and Marko Jaric for Randolph, but Memphis wants new York to pick upsome of the deferred payments owed to Randolph in the latter year of his contract.

Randolph is owed $14.6 million, $16 million and $17.3 million over the next three seasons.

Via Memphis Edge

New York Knicks,Memphis Grizzlies

Read the Full Story Discuss Send Feedback Buy Tickets

[h2]Howard Wants To Play InOlympics Again[/h2]
Sep 05, 2008 9:04 AM EST

orl_40.gif
Orlando centerDwight Howard wants to play for the United States in the Olympics again in 2012, according to Associated Press.

Howard hopes that he'll be on the roster once again in four years when the Olympics move to London.

"I want to be a part of the team," he said Thursday. "I think since we won the Olympics, it's only fair that theteam that won it gets a chance to come back and go at it again. We have to keep our title."

Howard claims that he has carried his gold medal with him wherever he has gone.

Via ESPN

Orlando Magic

[h2]Arthur Denies MarijuanaUse[/h2]
Sep 05, 2008 11:46 AM EST

mem_40.gif
Darrell Arthurapologized and acknowledged making a mistake but denied using marijuana. In addition to a $20,000 league-imposed fine and whatever punishment the Griz maypresent, Arthur said he plans to rectify the situation in part by counseling youths throughout the city.

"I want kids not to make the mistake I made," Arthur said. "I want to try to teach them the right thing to do. If youfollow the rules you won't be in the same position I'm in. I feel terrible. I should have never opened the door. If I wouldn't have done that,everything would have been cool. I knew the rules and I made a mistake.

"About the marijuana," Arthur said, "I didn't have any. I didn't have anything to do with marijuana or anythinglike that. I'd like to clear that up."

Arthur flatly denied he's ever used marijuana when he was asked.

"I used bad judgment by bringing the girls in and violating the rules," Arthur said. "It was a bad mistake. I'm nota bad kid or anything. I just put myself in a bad situation. I want to apologize to the GM, the owner and all the fans. You won't hear my name in anythinglike this from here on out. It'll be straight and narrow from here."

Via Commercial Appeal

Memphis Grizzlies

Read the Full Story Discuss Send Feedback BuyTickets
[h2]Kings, Garcia Not Close ToExtension[/h2]
Sep 05, 2008 9:36 AM EST

sac_40.gif
The Kings haveuntil Oct. 31 to agree to terms on a contract extension with Francisco Garcia, but they don't appear to be close to a deal, according to SacramentoBee.

Numerous sources expect the Kings to let Garcia become a restricted free agent next summer.

RealGM Note: Garcia was ranked 129th in season FIC during the 2007-08 season, giving him a Reina Value of +358% as he'deserved' to make $5.5 million.

Via Sacramento Bee

Sacramento Kings

[h2]Warriors And PacersTalking About Tinsley?[/h2]
Sep 05, 2008 9:31 AM EST

gsw_40.gif
There have beenrumors that the Warriors and Pacers are talking about a trade involving both Jamaal Tinsley and Al Harrington, according to Matt Steinmetz of the San FranciscoExaminer.

Other players would have to be included in any deal as well, and Golden State could be interested in Marquis Daniels, who hasn'timpressed in Indiana.

Don Nelson coached Daniels for two seasons in Dallas.

RealGM Note: Using RealGM's Trade Checker, the Pacers could ship Jamaal Tinsley and Marquis Daniels to the Warriors for AlHarrington and a contract in the $2M range.

Via San Francisco Examiner

Golden State Warriors,Indiana Pacers

[h2]Marbury's CousinWrites About NBA Star[/h2]
Sep 05, 2008 9:16 AM EST

nyk_40.gif
StephonMarbury's cousin, Jamel Thomas, has written an autobiography entitled "The Beautiful Struggle" that dishes on the Knicks point guard, accordingto New York Daily News.

The book, which is due out in late September, has Thomas alleging that Marbury ruined a potential deal for him with theTimberwolves.

In it, Thomas includes a conversation that he allegedly had with Kevin Garnett, in which Garnett tells him how Marbury's presenceon the team spoiled his cousin's chances of signing with Minnesota.

"Stephon's selfish - It's just the way he is," Thomas said. "He never put himself out there at all to help me.He left me out to dry. Too many false promises. I still love him, but he's selfish."

Via New York Daily News

New York Knicks

[h2]Chalmers, Arthur ToFace Five-Game Suspension?[/h2]
Sep 05, 2008 9:11 AM EST

mia_40.gif
Rookies MarioChalmers and Darrell Arthur could face a five-game suspension following their explosion from the NBA's Rookie Transition Program, according to SouthFlorida Sun-Sentinel.

It has already been reported that Chalmers and Arthur have been fined $20,000, just as the Collective Bargaining Agreementsuggests.

According to Article VI, Section 4(b) of the NBA's CBA, "When a player, without proper and reasonable excuse, fails orrefuses to attend 'mandatory program,' he shall be fined $20,000 by the NBA." That clause also contains the wording "that if the playermisses the Rookie Transition Program, he shall be suspended for five (5) games."

Of course, this situation is slightly different.

"That language was put in for a case in which a guy wants to skip it. …Nothing is definitive until the Commissioner makes adecision," NBA Vice President Tim Frank said Thursday.

Via South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Miami Heat, Memphis Grizzlies

Read the Full Story Discuss Send FeedbackBuy Tickets

[h2]Sources:Stern Made Call To Kick Out Chalmers And Arthur[/h2]
Sep 04, 2008 7:33 PM EST

mia_40.gif
Several sourcestold ESPN's Chris Broussard on Thursday that NBA Commissioner David Stern was so angered by Mario Chalmers and Darrell Arthur's alleged involvementwith marijuana and women at the rookie transition program that he made the call himself to remove them from their rooms at the Doral Arrowwood resort in RyeBrook, N.Y.

According to sources, Chalmers and Arthur were caught in Arthur's room at the Doral Arrowwood resort in Rye Brook when a smokealarm went off Wednesday at about 2 a.m. Hotel management went to the room, but the players refused to allow them in.

The police were called to their room, which they searched, but neither marijuana nor drug paraphernalia was found. Representativesfrom the players' association were also on the scene by that time.

Chalmers and Arthur were permitted to remain at the resort and were believed to be planning to attend a kickoff address by Stern laterWednesday morning. But after being told of the violations shortly before beginning his speech, Stern immediately had the players removed from theirrooms.

Several sources described Stern as being furious.

The commissioner's anger was apparently evident when he began his speech; he mentioned Chalmers and Arthur by name and told the 67rookies in attendance that the two would be thrown out of the program and forced to attend the 2009 session.

Via ESPN

Miami Heat, Memphis Grizzlies

Read the Full Story Discuss Send FeedbackBuy Tickets

[h2]Lakers' Bynum GettingBack In Shape[/h2]
Sep 04, 2008 6:06 PM EST

lal_40.gif
Lakers'center Andrew Bynum updated the status of his injured knee in his latest blog entry on his personal website, AndrewBynum.com.

"For the past six weeks I've been here in Atlanta preparing for the upcoming season. The first couple of weeks were really toget my wind back and strengthen my leg. Wow was I out of shape, but fortunately it came back pretty fast," he wrote.

Bynum averaged 13.1 points and 10.2 rebounds per game for the Lakers in 35 games last season before the injury.

"I have my mile run back down in the low sixes, I'm playing way above the rime, dunking the ball like crazy, and my leg is100% pain free with no swelling. My trainer, Dr. Sean Zarzana, has me doing all types of workouts from track, strength, balance, basketball, stretching andyoga," he continued. "All of the routines are extremely challenging, but I can feel my body returning to the form from."

"We will be returning to LA in the next few days to continue these workouts, and I am really looking forward to practicing withthe coaching staff and all of my teammates as well. This week Mitch Kupchak and Jim Buss stopped in for a visit. They watched me go through an upper body/trackworkout."

Via AndrewBynum.com

Los Angeles Lakers

[h2]Troy Bell Hits Nine ThreesIn Italy[/h2]
Sep 04, 2008 5:54 PM EST

nba_40.gif
Troy Bell, aformer first-round pick of the Celtics, hit nine three-pointers in his first exhibition game with the Gruppo Triboldi team in Italy, according to PioneerPress.

Bell made 300 three-pointers in four years at Boston College but missed all four of his NBA attempts.

Via Pioneer Press

Foreign

Read the Full Story Discuss Send Feedback

[h2]Vince Carter Fires BackAt Phil Jackson[/h2]
Sep 04, 2008 5:50 PM EST

njn_40.gif
Lakers'Coach Phil Jackson was critical of Vince Carter as the Nets struggled down the stretch of last season, and now the swingman has fired back, according toTelegraph.

"I care nothing about Phil Jackson and what he says. He's entitled to his opinion. It means nothing; it's just a coachfeeling that he can say what he wants to say, and that's fine," Carter said. "His opinion means nothing to me. Maybe it made him feel good sayingit, but that's it."

Carter averaged 21.3 points, 6.0 rebounds, and 5.1 assists per game for the 34-48 Nets.

"I've been in this league 10 years now, seen it all, been expected to do this, not expected to do that," Vince added."But it's really about my team and what we need to do and it's about me focusing on what I need to do."

"I don't get into reading the papers and what people feel that they think I should do; that's just a matter of opinion. Isit down with the coaching staff and we talk about what they expect of me each and every year - and outside of that, it's just gibberish."

Via Telegraph

New Jersey Nets, Los Angeles Lakers

[h2]Stoudamire Still Looking ForTeam[/h2]
Sep 04, 2008 5:43 PM EST

nba_40.gif
Veteran pointguard Damon Stoudamire is still looking for a team to play for as he works hard to impress this offseason, according to NBA.com.

"I feel like I got two more years left," Stoudamire says. "You know how perception is - I'm sure everybody feelslike I've got too many miles on my legs. They say, 'He's been doing it for so long... He's a guard and guards tend to slow down.' Sothat's all I really all I'm trying to play for right now, just to finish out the way I want to. It's not about anything else."

Stoudamire, 35, has played in 878 games during his thirteen-year NBA career.

"I know I can still contribute. That's the thing that drives me," he continued. When I'm ready to quit at the gym,when I'm ready to quit shooting jumpers, I just think about sitting on that bench last year and that's what drives me to keep shooting more, becausethat's the only thing that sticks in my mind."

Via NBA.com

General Basketball

Read the Full Story Discuss Send Feedback

[h2]McMillan: Oden Is OnPace[/h2]
Sep 04, 2008 5:34 PM EST

por_40.gif
Blazers'Coach Nate McMillan said in a brief interview with the media on Thursday that center Greg Oden is where the team wants him to be, according toOregonian.

"He's on pace, as far as where we wanted him to be. Our doctors and (athletic trainer Jay Jensen), they've been workingvery closely with him all summer long. We've had a plan, from the time he came out of surgery last year, until this point," McMillan said."He's on pace to be ready for training camp and that was the main focus, to have him ready, healthy to go in October. As far as I know, everything ison schedule."

McMillan also touched on how he will use the first overall pick in the 2007 NBA Draft during the preseason.

"We're a ways away from that. Right now he just started some five-on-five, we wanted him to start in August, two-on-two,three-on-three, get back ... now he's playing five-on-five every other day," he added. "We'll wait and see how he's feeling once we getinto training camp. Both he and Brandon coming off surgeries; we can't say now how much they will do during training camp. I'll listen to the doctorsand Jay."

Via Oregonian

Portland Trail Blazers

Read the Full Story Discuss Send Feedback BuyTickets

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I believe if the coaching staff can demand Z-Bo to become a better team player
It's impossible.

He can't/won't pass.

He didn't have no all-star talent in New York to pass it to like he could have in Memphis with Mayo and Rudy.
laugh.gif

And a PG that isn't a nut case in Conley. I really think Z-Bo would do well with the team honestly. I just hope that NYK will pick up some of his paymentswithin' the next 3 years which will sweeten the deal even more.

plz send zbo away asap. if the trade goes down griz fans will see the truth about zbo
laugh.gif
. this dude does not pass and isos 85% of the time.

I read the article about the Warriors and Pacers. It's an article a writer wrote from something he thought up, and the Warriors aren't going to getTinsley.
GS Warriors Deal: Will There Be A Harrington-Tinsley Swap?
Sep 04, 2008 | 4:42AM | report this
Its no secret the Warriors are in desperate need of backcourt relief after Monta Ellis's injury, evident of general manager Chris Mullin flying out to Chicago to view comeback hopeful, Shaun Livingston in a private workout session.

Across the states, the Indiana Pacers are also in need of a few materials, primarily three point shooting and an athletic power forward.

By taking these two requirements into account, I created this potential trade that both teams would easily benefit from.

I crunched the numbers and an Al for Jamaal trade wasn't exactly allowed by NBA measures. So to make the trade work, I threw in additional pieces to the trade to make the salaries intertwine.

The trade scenario resembles this:

Warriors send

Al Harrington

Kosta Perovic

Cash

To Indiana

For

Jamaal Tinsley

Jeff Foster

Harrington averaged 13.6 PPG, 5.4 RPG, and 0.2 BPG, playing in all but one game for the Warriors last season.

Al came over along with Stephen Jackson in the infamous Mike Dunleavy, Troy Murphy deal that helped shape the Warriors franchise into the fast paced offense today.

Kosta Perovic the seldom used Croatian forward, averaged 1.4 PPG and 1.9 RPG in 7 games last season for the Warriors.

With the addition of Brandan Wright last season, rookie Anthony Randolph this season, and Chris Mullin forcing Don Nelson to play his younger core, Harrington has become disposable.

While the Warriors' will miss Harrington's three point shooting and his effectiveness in their system, his scoring production will easily be replaced with Corey Maggette, Stephen Jackson, and Monta Ellis (when he returns), anchoring their team.

Golden State currently lacks a veteran presence in the backcourt, and certain skeptics have already pre-determined Marcus Williams as not mature enough for the starting role.

Tinsley became expendable after the acquisitions of T.J. Ford and Jarret Jack this past offseason.

Jamaal averaged 11.9 PPG, 8.4 APG, 1.7 SPG in 39 appearances for the Pacers last season after nagging knee injuries sidelined him for most of the season.

In both the 2001-02 and 2002-03 seasons, Tinsley finished in the Top 10 in the NBA in total assists, assists per game, steals, and in steals percentage. Jamaal was also a 2nd team All Rookie selection in the 02-03 season.

The 2006-07 season proved to be the healthiest of Tinsley's career, as he played in 71 games and was once again among the Top 10 in steals percentage, assist percentage, and in steals per game.

Jamaal Tinsley is a proven point guard who led the Indiana Pacers to five consecutives postseason appearances (2001-2006) and has playoff experience which Golden State does not possess. Tinsley excels in the half court game where he can set up an offense and distribute the ball to his teammates and put them in the best position to score.

Foster averaged 6.4 PPG, 8.7 RPG, 0.4 BPG while coming off the bench for Indiana last season.

Jeff is a terrific rebounder and would stock the Warriors with instant toughness and defensive intensity, something the Warriors have failed to orchestrate for years.

The tandem of Ronny Turiaf and Jeff Foster off the bench would create an immense amount of second chance opportunities, and along with the starting center Andris Biedrins, the trio may finally be able to prevent Golden State from getting out-rebounded on a constant basis.

To further illustrate the problem, The Warriors have been out-rebounded for four consecutive seasons, with the 2003-04 season being the last time Golden had a larger total than the opposition.

Last season's team captain Stephen Jackson, looks to be the only untouchable player in the Warriors' starting lineup from last season (other than Ellis and Biedrins), because of his versatility and scoring production.

While the Warriors are taking a risk in trading for Jamaal Tinsley because of his health issues, no trade in the NBA is without risks, and the reward maybe greater than the loss.

Dude, i want the Pacers to keep Jeff Foster, i like the guy.
laugh.gif
if the Pacers get Al Harrington again for the 3rd time and Foster goes back to the Warriors(the team that originally drafted him).

i had a feeling that mullin would be interested in tinsley.

oh well, if healthy, he would be a decent pick up to fill the pg while ellis is out

Back
Top Bottom