Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

when the hell did Brandon Wright become a SF?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

laugh.gif

Dude can't be no power forward....he's too light and skinny to play power forward, just imagine him guarding Amare, KG, Tim Duncan....c'monnow. Use your brains kids.

Originally Posted by AJ23ToKB24

Originally Posted by allen3xis

laugh.gif

Dude can't be no power forward....he's too light and skinny to play power forward, just imagine him guarding Amare, KG, Tim Duncan....c'mon now. Use your brains kids.

eyes.gif

Dude cant be a Small Foward. He is not quick enough to guardthem, no ball handing skills to be a outside player and has NO outside shot. can you imagine him guarding wing players in the NBA?

Right now there's NO way Wright is a SF
laugh.gif
And he will NOT be guarding dudes like KG, Duncan, etc. The Warriors know better than that. Biedrins would take those guys on (yes he's light too, butstill). Or Brand if we get him.
Wright is there to block shots, protect the lane, and get some easy hoops inside-at least that's what he'll be doing with the Warriors next year. If hecan add on more things to his game, maybe playing the 3 is possible-but now, there's no way at all.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Right now there's NO way Wright is a SF
laugh.gif
And he will NOT be guarding dudes like KG, Duncan, etc. The Warriors know better than that. Biedrins would take those guys on (yes he's light too, but still). Or Brand if we get him.
Wright is there to block shots, protect the lane, and get some easy hoops inside-at least that's what he'll be doing with the Warriors next year. If he can add on more things to his game, maybe playing the 3 is possible-but now, there's no way at all.

So he can't play small forward and he will also not guard power forwards, then that means he will not get a lot of minutes next year unless there'sa player in the floor that can match with him or if it's garbage time.

I should have clarified it-he can guard some 4's, yeah, he'll be outmuscled probably, but if we don't get Brand he's still one of the best wehave out there.
If Brand comes in, he'll be a nice backup to him. There's nothin wrong with learning from someone who's a top 5 PF in the game when healthy. Muchbetter than learning from Al Harrington.
Warrior fans NEVER really got to see Biedrins/Wright utilize their post-up game much because of the way our offense is run. To say neither can post up is dumbbecause it's because of the philosophy Nellie has. Biedrins uses his post moves a lot when he plays on the Latvian national team and from what I'veseen he can do it. It's just a matter of a change of philosophy-Nellie is only here for one more year anyways. When people say we have no post game onoffense it's a bit misinformed because it's that we never use it.
laugh.gif
But adding Brand could change things.

No way he will EVER be a four. 3

Im pretty sure that the opposing SF would give him buckets every night. BW wouldn't be able to score

So tell me, how do you all of you know so much about Wrights NBA game?? You seen him play a lot on the Warriors? I don't think so. He was a rookie lastyear, only played in 38 games, and averaged less than 10 minutes a game. And don't fool yourselves, it's not because he's not good, it'sbecause Nellie is a goddang fool.

His one year in college was more than enough to know he has no game outside of 10 feet.

And I'd be surprised if he does right now.

inless Wright gains 20lbs he's going to be nothing more then a bench player. He is really limited on the offense side. im sick of all these warriors fansriding him like hes the next big thing
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by DLo13

The line has already formed for Josh Childress, the Hawks other man in the crosshairs these days.
As many as eight different teams have contacted the Hawks about sign-and-trade deals for Childress, per one of my best spies who insists that there are several Western Conference playoff teams desperate to add Childress to their mix (his exact words were that they "need an athletic younger guy who can play without the ball and come off of their bench and give them a boost.").
What ya'll got?
nerd.gif

(I know you're reading this, Chill.
laugh.gif
)
Mitch is that you?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I highly doubt it's us. A playoff team needing an athletic guy off the bench... San Antonio, Utah, Dallas, Houston, and New Orleans need someone likehim.

Originally Posted by knightngale

taking 111 mil when you are not that caliber of a player is helping them?
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
Arenas is a beast kid..You still salty from when he dropped60 on your squad?

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

Originally Posted by knightngale

taking 111 mil when you are not that caliber of a player is helping them?
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
Arenas is a beast kid..You still salty from when he dropped 60 on your squad?

indifferent.gif
Sure he's a good player, but a 111mil player after 2knee surgeries? Hmmm...

Anyway, so according to my calculations, the Wizards will have an extra $2.6 mil to spend per year? Or does his contract increase?

Originally Posted by SiccWittit33

inless Wright gains 20lbs he's going to be nothing more then a bench player. He is really limited on the offense side. im sick of all these warriors fans riding him like hes the next big thing
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Well, let's face is, Caron Butler is one of the TOP SF's in the L. Antawn Jamison is a consistent 20/10 guy. Gilbert is the big question mark of thisteam, if he can perform at an MVP-caliber like he did a few years back, they can be dangerous. They have a great core with those three, and the health has beenthe only issue for them. When was the last time they were all healthy in the Playoffs? I can't remember the last time.

Back
Top Bottom