Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

Marbury for Iverson?!

Oh my holy damn.

laugh.gif

The real question is, where could AI really flourish? NY is not a bad idea for him, but we don't want/need anything NY has to offer, so it would have to bea 3-way. Where else can an undersized guard who can score at will fit in?

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Nuggets already signed or will be signing Mateen Cleaves i heard
smile.gif
Haha oh *edited*. Are you Mateen Cleaves or just a fan? Nuggets.com claims he was signed today along with the other 3 and also James Mays(I'm not familiar with him).

The more I think about it, the more I like these pick ups. We're stacking options at the PG position which is great since that is our weakest position. We don't need a superstar point guard either, so maybe one of these guys will fit in nicely and surprise everybody. I hope so.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Nuggets already signed or will be signing Mateen Cleaves i heard
smile.gif
Haha oh *edited*. Are you Mateen Cleaves or just a fan? Nuggets.com claims he was signed today along with the other 3 and also James Mays (I'm not familiar with him).

The more I think about it, the more I like these pick ups. We're stacking options at the PG position which is great since that is our weakest position. We don't need a superstar point guard either, so maybe one of these guys will fit in nicely and surprise everybody. I hope so.
That is Mateen....
smh.gif
at your profanity use

^ And
smh.gif
@ you for quoting it

*warned*

When we say we don't allow profanity, that means that if you have put it on here, you're responsible for it. And quoting someone else doesn't meanyou can say someone else put it on there; you can say they did... and you did.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ *warned*

We don't allow profanity.

That includes edited profanity.
Wow, my fault, I didn't realize it was so serious up in here. I see people doing it all the time I figured it wasn't a big deal. Iwon't do it again, my bad.

On the Orlando Magic forums there's a lot of talk about Turk choosing to opt out after this year and that if we don't think we can get a deal done thenwe might have to trade him...one rumor that keeps popping up is Turk for Odom.
Dear god I hope we don't do that trade. I think we can probably structure his deal to where we can afford him.

Originally Posted by avitale8

On the Orlando Magic forums there's a lot of talk about Turk choosing to opt out after this year and that if we don't think we can get a deal done then we might have to trade him...one rumor that keeps popping up is Turk for Odom.
Dear god I hope we don't do that trade. I think we can probably structure his deal to where we can afford him.
hmmph. if the magic should be so lucky.

as for iverson, he should reunite with his surrogate father, larry brown, for j-rich and nazr and a pick

or

to minny for randy foye, mike miller, and collins

or

to jersey for vc and stro

or

anywhere

Originally Posted by MeloVP

On the Orlando Magic forums there's a lot of talk about Turk choosing to opt out after this year and that if we don't think we can get a deal done then we might have to trade him...one rumor that keeps popping up is Turk for Odom.

as for iverson, he should reunite with his surrogate father, larry brown, for j-rich and nazr and a pick
Eh.

Odom is a passing Rashard Lewis with not as good of a jumper.

Hedo right now > Odom. Hedo's clutch.

I can't see AI doing well in Charlotte, but that's just me.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MeloVP

or

to minny for randy foye, mike miller, and collins

or

to jersey for vc and stro

or

anywhere

Yeap, cause A.I. is the sole reason why the Nuggets have been a bunch of under achievers
eyes.gif

^^ As much as I hate to diss A.I. like this, unless he pulls a Ray Ray and hops on a way better team, he probably won't win a ring.
He's going to have to retire before Denver is even a contender.

The Bobcats = The Nuggets right now.

As much as I love to watch Iverson play, I don't think I like the idea of him on the Cavs. If Ferry tries to pull Wally + Snow (both expirings = $20m) forIverson I'm actually going to be pissed. There's not enough basketballs in Cleveland for AI, Mo, and LeBron and we ALL know DAMN well all three aregoing to want their shots.

Back
Top Bottom