SMH at dude not standing up for his girl

Some of ya'll cowards, just like that bf. And they can tell that, that's why they kept going, he's no threat. That's who ya'll wanna be.And DC does seem quite the herb.

Originally Posted by Smashing

Some of ya'll cowards, just like that bf. And they can tell that, that's why they kept going, he's no threat. That's who ya'll wanna be. And DC does seem quite the herb.

Or maybe some of us aren't pumped up with testosterone/beer to make irrational decisions? Ever think of that "Mighty Mighty Hulk"?

even if I got knocked out... I could never let my girl get disrespected like that without throwing a punch. must have been a first date
laugh.gif

There are so many
eek.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
in this thread i cant address em all but anyways. If i gotta girl that iactually CARE about then there is no diubt id stand up for her.

OMG. Im already over protective over my shorty.. I promise you i wouldve went on a rampage and made sure those two dudes got it bad..

Type of dudes to see their homeboy get jumped and start running away. Didnt know NT was filled with feminine clowns who dont want to get their sb dunks dirty.Some of you are pathetic.
tired.gif

the only reason i would not react in that situation was because i could have easily been thrown over those bleachers. but some of are you are providingexamples with your moms TOTALLY DIFFERENT SITUATION. i would have probably walked up the stairs kicked the bigger dude from the back and then go all out on theguy who threw the beer

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

the only reason i would not react in that situation was because i could have easily been thrown over those bleachers. but some of are you are providing examples with your moms TOTALLY DIFFERENT SITUATION. i would have probably walked up the stairs kicked the bigger dude from the back and then go all out on the guy who threw the beer

whats the difference? Didnt you just say you would be thrown off the bleachers?

Does anyone know the back story at all? Or is it safe to assume that its 14 pages of pointless arguing?

Consequences don't always come to mind. Especially when it's dealing with someone you love.

A lot of you are cowards.

Yada yada, "HE COULD'VE BEEN KNOCKED DOWN, BEATEN UP, KICKED OUT, LOCKED UP".

One way or the other.... You're still a coward.

I'm not saying that at any given situation you should defend your significant other, like if you're getting robbed or something. Because in some cases,IT IS STUPID TO ACT IMPULSIVELY.

But he could've done SOMETHING, drunk guy just blatantly disrespecting her, while he just standing there looking like a fool.

Certain things can slide, not that.

P.S. This video makes me want to go boxing, LOL.

The odds are great stacked against him. Exiting stage right in this environment is the right thing to do. If I couldn't lock them into a legit 1 on 1 fightthen you really stand no chance it would have been him against several not just 2. Wearing that jersey just made it worse.

they let people get way too drunk at stadiums. My step mom lives by soldiers field and those people act a fool leaving.

The dude had all the odds against him. He was already in a bad environment. One push and he would've been rolling down those stairs and it could'vegotten a lot worse. Plus, there wasn't just two people either. It would've been 4 on 1. He did the right thing by trying to walk away from thesituation.

Now, if this was outside or in another venue and I had a clean 1 on 1 with someone; best believe I would go out fighting. No way am I letting someonedisrespect my gf.

dudes really dont understand...is it really worth possibly losing your life over some drunk dudes taking it too far?

give me a scenario where it would be a little more fair (no STL shirt in the middle of drunk Dodger fans in a playoff game) and I'd be fighting no ifs andsor buts....all you NT "gangstas/thugs" are cool though I know you would have taken all of them.

Originally Posted by ccb21040

so apparently at the Dodgers game some dude got into it with some chick who was with her boyfriend. so the guy she is arguing with pours beer on her then pushes her down the stairs and her boyfriend aint do @%%#
smh.gif

���

This is so LA lol!!! If it was the east coast those dudes would be screwed lol

Originally Posted by s dubl

dudes really dont understand...is it really worth possibly losing your life over some drunk dudes taking it too far?

give me a scenario where it would be a little more fair (no STL shirt in the middle of drunk Dodger fans in a playoff game) and I'd be fighting no ifs ands or buts....all you NT "gangstas/thugs" are cool though I know you would have taken all of them.

No, but it's funny listening to these clowns on NT talkin about "what they would've done." tombout "I don't care if it's MikeTyson i'm swangin on duke"
laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
That dude was wrong, straight up... BF shouldve layed that fool out, and fat man too if he wants to be in the middle of it...

pissing me off jus watchin it...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

lol at some of these responses. After watching the video again i think i woulda just got behind em and tried to push and run both of them. If they both felldown id try to get a few shots in, if they didnt fall down id keep walkin and try to get away from the stairs/bleachers. Cant tell you that id do that for surethough, might just walk away and turn around with the "%@%% you and everything you believe in" and be out. Maybe

Back
Top Bottom