SMH at dude not standing up for his girl

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

LA DODGERS, LA LAKERS

ONLY SCUMS ARE FANS OF THESE TEAMS.

LA IS A DUMPSTER.
if I could...Id throw my beer on your girlfriend right now.....

LA DODGERS, LA LAKERS

LA IS A DUMPSTER.
Let's not generalize, every city has idiotic fans

Dodgers fans are always rowdy at the game. I went to game 3 last year against the Phillies & me & my friends got into a fight with other Dodger fans
laugh.gif

if you ever goto a dodgers game, dont sit in the cheap seats. (no racist)

sat in the pavilion for one game, i was concentrating more on the fighting in the stands than the actually game.

That dude probably took a beating by his girlfriend when they got home
laugh.gif

But if someone pushed my girl down like that, I'd throw his $@+ down the bleachers and hopefully he breaks his head anddie!
mad.gif
....then I'll try to hide to avoid getting arrested and put in prison
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Seriously!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by env

sorry, but why do you say "no racist"? there was nothing in this statement to make you say no racist
shoulda said (no prejudice)

Originally Posted by env

Originally Posted by env

sorry, but why do you say "no racist"? there was nothing in this statement to make you say no racist
shoulda said (no prejudice)
Still dont understand. Are you implying that you shouldnt sit in the cheap seats because the dangerous minorities that infest the cheap seats aregonna threaten you and taunt you and try to rob you while you're taking a piss?

I hope not.

Originally Posted by env

because joker, shadow, and creeper are waiting to mess with someone in the pavilion seats. giggles and sad girl aren't the type of broadsyou wanna mess with either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

my dude with them wack laser v's in his avatar is od'ing on the you mad gif's like he barely learned about, "you mad" today, welcome to 2003 junior.

Oding I've posted three so calm down. I'd be oding if I posted a you mad in this post and the post that mod posted.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

LA DODGERS, LA LAKERS

LA IS A DUMPSTER.
Let's not generalize, every city has idiotic fans

But none as stupid as LA fans I swear.

Originally Posted by 10eazye

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

my dude with them wack laser v's in his avatar is od'ing on the you mad gif's like he barely learned about, "you mad" today, welcome to 2003 junior.

Oding I've posted three so calm down. I'd be oding if I posted a you mad in this post and the post that mod posted.
you calm down, im just busting your balls a little bit
laugh.gif

basically just tell your woman to calm down and the guys to ease up. her slapping him just put it into crazy terms. the beer on her wasn't that bad. Now ifthat was my gf i would have takin things into my own hands. I rather throw one good punch or stand up for my woman then look like the biggest vag not only atthe stadium but on the web.

womp womp

Three6mafia2007 wrote:
Originally Posted by imajaywalker

from worldstar

Fiance Drops 3 Disrespectful Fools Who Assaulted His Wife In Times Square. New York!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Thats what i'm talking about right there.

I also co-sign with Fromthetown and J Dilla in thier responses as well, ain't�no way i'm gonna have a loved one or even a girl i just met and took�toan event get disrespected.� I�wouldnt even care if I didnt know the girl and she�just happened to be sitting in the seat next to me...if she didnt cause theproblem and she got hit or something thrown on her when�imbeciles can't back themselves up with their words and instead with their hands i'm murderingthose fools (not murdering but you get�what i'm sayin).�

I'd rather�die�swinging than live on my knees.� Better believe it.
��

Wow the people in these vids are @%**!$% CRAZY. I wonder what type of mentality they have when they go a sporting event and what type of mentality they haveafter?

Back
Top Bottom