SMH at dude not standing up for his girl

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

I am not defending the two dudes' actions. I am defending the BF's actions. I know that what the girl had done to her was wrong.
what actions?
laugh.gif
he didn't do anything and your sticking up for him. she was only defending herself by arguing so much because, obviously, the boyfriend hadn't got the nerve to say more than "chill bro". the boyfriend should have at least had his trash talk game on point. he stood there and watched in silence - sorry if i'm not equipped with the backwards logic that allows me to see the good in doing something like that.

i'll say it again, some of you are just using the dumbest logic to make doing nothing in this situation seem right. if you don't want to defend a lady, then don't get involved with one. simple as that.
#%+ is your problem. Lets us be real here, saying you wanted the BF to be more vocal is reasonable. But any man should have been stupid to start afight in those conditions. You on the upper level, in a small space, out numbered, out sized, crowd not on your side and your chick wildin out too. I am sorrybut I am all for defending my girl but dude might of seen what he was up against and decided that it was not worth it. You are not even addressing the factthat the was reckless and is being a bad GF for putting her man in that situation in the first place.

Maybe he did punk out by not defending the love of this life, his potential wife and future mother of his kids. Or maybe he decided not to get his %#! beat todefend the loud mouth out, reckless chick that he just happens to be sleeping with currently....And please point out to me where in that video do you see alady, because I missed her.

Originally Posted by Damu

unless it is my wife i would not get my +!$ whooped for no chick. i wouldn't be able to win against the both of them, so i would rather just take the L then get my +!$ beat for some broad i probably wont be with in a couple months. i can't tell how serious they were by the video but it seemed she wasn't important enough to that guy to stand up for.

Yea I am not understanding why these dudes keep saying, "Oh he should have taken a whooping for her."

WHY! Why do that? We don't know their relationship at all. Why is it ASSUMED that he and her are a couple?

Come on, it would NOT be smart as a fan of another team to start a fight at the stadium of the opposing team. No telling who else will jump in it.

2 be honest the white girl had a face n a big %%% booty but 4 real them *%#*%@ would of been murder by me dead %%% serious

Damn, their seats are really high up.
I wouldn't even go to the game if my seats were all the way up there.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

RustyShackleford wrote:
#%+ is your problem. Lets us be real here, saying you wanted the BF to be more vocal is reasonable. But any man should have been stupid to start a fight in those conditions. You on the upper level, in a small space, out numbered, out sized, crowd not on your side and your chick wildin out too. I am sorry but I am all for defending my girl but dude might of seen what he was up against and decided that it was not worth it. You are not even addressing the fact that the was reckless and is being a bad GF for putting her man in that situation in the first place.

Maybe he did punk out by not defending the love of this life, his potential wife and future mother of his kids. Or maybe he decided not to get his %#! beat to defend the loud mouth out, reckless chick that he just happens to be sleeping with currently....And please point out to me where in that video do you see a lady, because I missed her.

i can't stress it anymore.
tired.gif

he should've done more than nothing, i'm not budging on that. to me, the situation looks more like he was just being a chicken and was scarred of confrontation. i think that's why there's a difference between some of us in this thread. some of us see it as him just being a punk scarred of a fight, and others are looking at the conditions he was in. frankly, i think the dude would've been scarred to throw down if they were standing on level grand with padded cushioning. i think you see it as he would've fought if he was at the right place at the right time. right?

Trust me most dudes, including me, if that was his wife or potential wife, or were in better conditions would be thinking "Ok i can rock thefat one first and getting a couple in on the other one before they whoop my +!%". Go to the hospital, get patched up and think it would be well worth itto defend his chick. But we don't know the full story plus the girl was not making the situation any better. So the BF might of had one of very goodreason why it was not worth it.

them so called dodger fans are pricks, giving dodger fans a bad name. seriously though i hate lames like that who wanna drink a few beers and act all toughover a team they don't play for. i really don't get it. get drunk and start something and get locked up, is james loney going to bail you out? is mattkemp going to pay for whatever fines you get?

i'm usually a humorous dude and can laugh off potential situations but i took my son with me to a dodger mets game during the 2007 season, and i had mymets stuff on because i felt like supporting the team i like. around the 6th inning this frail little short dude who was with his girl decided that throwingpeanuts at me and my son who was 4 at the time was a good idea. after gettin hit in the head with a peanut after he missed a bunch of times, i got fed up, gotup and went to where he was sitting and told him that if he threw one more peanut my way i was gonna punch his teeth out in front of his girl and that if hethought i was playing to go ahead and throw another one.

i watched the game in peace the rest of the evening and ended up talkin baseball with some of the dodger fans i was sitting next to the rest of the game abouthow they didn't like grady littles decision making.

most dodger fans are cool though, ill usually end up jokin around or talking baseball with random fans whenever i go to dodger games and alot of people knowtheir baseball up there.

however you have the idiots, you know the guys that where the shirts with the big LA on them that just go to get drunk and start stuff yet can't nameanyone else on the dodgers other then manny. on me if i ever have a problem with one of them again, im goin to the fanshop getting a minibat and going off onsomeones head

That is sad man. What did he say when you went up to him? What did his girl say? What about people around?

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

smh @ every male in the crowd for letting that go down anyways.

u'd think someone would have said something about him disrespecting a woman like that (not going to call her a lady lol)

word...
my point exactly, I'm not tryina make this a racial thing but a lot of my fellow black males woulda said $%$#%# the BF n step in to defend thechick, she woulda prolly droppd that lame n gave us all some great dome work afterwards
pimp.gif
, ain't no black chick or any chick period gettin beat in front of a blackcroud by two random idiots and nobody would step in best believ that

most of the fans, were like whatever. the fans i sat next to i was talkin to the entire game and even they cosigned what i did. the crowd was mostly couplesand middle aged people so that worked in my favor though.

dude just kinda froze still and tried to deny throwing them at first but when i said throw another one if you think im playing he just sat there with the deerin the headlights look. his girl looked like she wanted to say something, but i think she realized i was justified in flipping out when i was yelling at herboyfriend talkin about your throwin peanuts that could hit my fu***ng 4 year old son.

im usually a real laid back person though so its rare i ever get like that, but dude was pushing it the entire game up until i confronted him/

Originally Posted by WarMachine

Alot of yall is frontin talkin bout u would've taken on 2 dudes and @#++
laugh.gif
Straight up, whoever thinks like this is a straight coward. That is your woman.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

laugh.gif
How do you know that was his woman?

It is funny how everyone keeps AVOIDING this question..........

Originally Posted by RocSole

Damn, their seats are really high up.
I wouldn't even go to the game if my seats were all the way up there.
tell you the truth last time i been @ a wizards game we got the bad seat they where %!+!!@* high pretty scary

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

laugh.gif
How do you know that was his woman?

It is funny how everyone keeps AVOIDING this question..........
no one is sayin that wuz his girl but it sure looks like it IMO, n I'm not sayin I would take on two dudes, but ther is a certain anger level(a combo of anger n panic) that once reached by a human being, enables him/her to do incredible things (I'm not BSin), I kno that by my natural abilitytakin on two dudes (one of whom weights 300 ibs) nearly impossible but anger would take the logic outta me, thats wut we're all sayin

WOW.... that is all i have to say.. Homeboy didnt do NOTHIN! I'm glad I know MY man would've stood up for me.

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

smh @ every male in the crowd for letting that go down anyways.

u'd think someone would have said something about him disrespecting a woman like that (not going to call her a lady lol)

word...
my point exactly, I'm not tryina make this a racial thing but a lot of my fellow black males woulda said $%$#%# the BF n step in to defend the chick, she woulda prolly droppd that lame n gave us all some great dome work afterwards
pimp.gif
, ain't no black chick or any chick period gettin beat in front of a black croud by two random idiots and nobody would step in best believ that
I agree, seems like black people are more hands on & not scared more than any other race

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

That's one of those situations where you defend her no matter what but when you get behind closed doors you let her know she @@$#++ up.
Bingo. If she's your lady you need to start swinging no matter what. I don't know how some of yall sleep at night saying how you wouldjust fall back. Once it gets physical...and your girl or yourself get TOUCHED...you swing no matter what. And later on you discuss it with your girl onwhatever she may or may have not did wrong...no time to evaluate right there...man up...and defend her.

no one is sayin that wuz his girl but it sure looks like it IMO, n I'm not sayin I would take on two dudes, but ther is a certain anger level (a combo of anger n panic) that once reached by a human being, enables him/her to do incredible things (I'm not BSin), I kno that by my natural ability takin on two dudes (one of whom weights 300 ibs) nearly impossible but anger would take the logic outta me, thats wut we're all sayin
Exactly HOW does it "look like it."
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at dude on first page saying that if it was at a Yankee game, someone would've got shot. L.A. isn't gang capital of the country for noreason.
IDC how big those pricks were I would mos def stick up for my girl.

no one is sayin that wuz his girl but it sure looks like it IMO, n I'm not sayin I would take on two dudes, but ther is a certain anger level (a combo of anger n panic) that once reached by a human being, enables him/her to do incredible things (I'm not BSin), I kno that by my natural ability takin on two dudes (one of whom weights 300 ibs) nearly impossible but anger would take the logic outta me, thats wut we're all sayin
Exactly HOW does it "look like it."
grin.gif
DC...it doesn't have to be his "woman." Doesn't matter if you're out with a lady friend, on a first date, or w. a JO....ifANY dude puts hands on a lady I'm with, there's going to be a problem...if you care enough about the girl to go to a game w. her, then you should careenough to do something if someone (a man, specifically) puts hands on her in a threatening manner.

I don't agree with that notion at all. Depends on how important the woman is if I am going to FIGHT for her. If I happen to be at a baseball game with agirl I JUST MET recently, I damn sure won't put my life on the line for her. I wouldn't even CONSIDER it. We would just get out of there because we areobviously outnumbered and it is NOT a safe environment.

The importance of the woman that I am with DOES matter.

You said:
if you care enough about the girl to go to a game w. her, then you should care enough to do something if someone (a man, specifically) puts hands on her in a threatening manner.

You don't have to CARE about someone to be at a game with them. Stop being so dramatic man.

I don't agree with that notion at all. Depends on how important the woman is if I am going to FIGHT for her. If I happen to be at a baseball game with a girl I JUST MET recently, I damn sure won't put my life on the line for her. I wouldn't even CONSIDER it. We would just get out of there because we are obviously outnumbered and it is NOT a safe environment.

The importance of the woman that I am with DOES matter.

You said:
if you care enough about the girl to go to a game w. her, then you should care enough to do something if someone (a man, specifically) puts hands on her in a threatening manner.

You don't have to CARE about someone to be at a game with them.
Stop being so dramatic man.
Please rationalize this....especially in the instance where someone is putting hands on a girl you are with.

Back
Top Bottom