SMH at dude not standing up for his girl

Alcohol is a crazy drug.

Dude should of put his hands on a female.

Im in public with her because, 1. I like her. 2. Shes just a friend 3. We doing thangs.
Either way nobody is disrespecting a female im with, female are suppose to feel safe and protected with a man.
Im not the fighting type, because i feel if i know i can beat them up its no use wasting my time fighting. But in this situation i would have went in, after iwould have dropped the female off and told her to delete my number.

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Dude did it to a women wth you think he would do to me . She want to talk !%+% like a man get yo +!! beat like a man.

On the real though hahaha.

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Fighting isn't Always the answer tho

to be real i wouldn't for no female dont care...

long as the beer aint splash on me

plus these dudes was lookin for a fight

so they was bout that life

those is the type of people you can't feed they ego's

not fighting only makes em more confused and madd on why nada popped off

At the end of the day its just beer

relax be happy she still alive

This and SMH at dudes saying they would have murked both dudes.

Like I said. Yall dudes are TRIPPIN HARD if you would seriously put your life on the line in that situation. No need to flex and "be a man." There isno need to put BOTH of you in any more physical danger. If the woman HAS SENSE, she wouldn't even WANT you to fight for her in that situation. It is aguaranteed LOSS
It is a guaranteed LOSS
It is a guaranteed LOSS
It is a guaranteed LOSS
It is a guaranteed LOSS

Why fight? Get her out of there. You can look up and there might be 10 folks on top of you. And guess what. YOU are probably going to get kicked out forfighting. Come on folks. Use your minds.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Like I said. Yall dudes are TRIPPIN HARD if you would seriously put your life on the line in that situation. No need to flex and "be a man." There is no need to put BOTH of you in any more physical danger. If the woman HAS SENSE, she wouldn't even WANT you to fight for her in that situation. It is a guaranteed LOSS
It is a guaranteed LOSS
It is a guaranteed LOSS
It is a guaranteed LOSS
It is a guaranteed LOSS

Why fight? Get her out of there. You can look up and there might be 10 folks on top of you. And guess what. YOU are probably going to get kicked out for fighting. Come on folks. Use your minds.
this...

and you'd be lucky not to get thrown or knocked over the edge railing.

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

At the end of the day its just beer

relax be happy she still alive
so basically, you would've been ok with dude pouring beer on your chick and talking crap to her? and i guess you missed the part when homie pushed her down the @@*@$@$ stairs. she could've gotten really hurt, and your attitude is "as long as it wasn't me"

man, some of you dudes
smh.gif
. i'm not saying i'm a huge tough guy at all, or that i would've even won the fight, but to just stand there and WATCH your girl get bullied by another man - i can't do that without feeling like a little garden tool. i'd rather have gotten my tail whooped than watch that happen to my girl. call me a captain, so be it.

i agree @ nike star jay. but forget than captain mess, you just have integrity which is respectable. imma big dude myself but even if i werent, id swing on that fat booyah tribe lookin herb forget all that outnumbered jazz. you dont disrespect my FRIENDS in front of me like that. people can argue and talk all they want but once they open that door of violence i gotta stand up for myself and what i believe in. male or female if you're my FRIEND im not gonna let anyone harm you inconsequentially when faced against odds. ill take a whooping and call it a day and move on man, it happens. you will still have respect at the end of the day, and not live with the insecurities on not forgiving yourself. meow[/phil jackson]

I sexual intercourse with this whole way of life
pimp.gif

This is what the BF should have done . He didn't even have to fight.. He should have stepped in, told his girl take a walk or something, but push her tothe side and man up. Talk back to the dudes atleast, don't just be like "hey stop that man" man up dang. They were at a baseball game, you actlike dude would have got shot or something in the stands in front of everybody he could have atleast manned up.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Some of y'all are soft as hell

Type of dudes to let someone disrespect their mother and blame her
smh.gif
Makes NO sense or has ANY relevance to this situation. I know you are trying to make a point and get folks to be on your side, but make some senseat least

You wouldn't even catch me sitting all the way up there... I'd rather not even go to the game.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Like I said. Yall dudes are TRIPPIN HARD if you would seriously put your life on the line in that situation. No need to flex and "be a man." There is no need to put BOTH of you in any more physical danger. If the woman HAS SENSE, she wouldn't even WANT you to fight for her in that situation. It is a guaranteed LOSS
It is a guaranteed LOSS
It is a guaranteed LOSS
It is a guaranteed LOSS
It is a guaranteed LOSS

Why fight? Get her out of there. You can look up and there might be 10 folks on top of you. And guess what. YOU are probably going to get kicked out for fighting. Come on folks. Use your minds.
this...

and you'd be lucky not to get thrown or knocked over the edge railing.

Agree and agree.
laugh.gif

this all could of been avoided if she ignored him but she just had to get up, start talking @!@# and tried slapping him. they were so close to the railing itwould be stupid to fight two guys there and risk getting knocked over.

SMH well what are you gonna do, he must have been tired of her talkin smack and smackin him that he pushed her down some step...LMAO
roll.gif

Thats what happens in the upper deck. You're surrounded by pesants and people below you.

Shouts out to Richard Dunn for them seats behind home plate!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

She got more balls than that dude....sad.
smh.gif

But the second someone throws beer/pushes my girl whether she's in the right or wrong, I'm swinging....

What if you're at a water park and I guy throws water at your girl and he says hey look I get your girl more wet then you can with your lips???

Originally Posted by 10eazye

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

She got more balls than that dude....sad.
smh.gif

But the second someone throws beer/pushes my girl whether she's in the right or wrong, I'm swinging....

What if you're at a water park and I guy throws water at your girl and he says hey look I get your girl more wet then you can with your lips???
what?

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

%@% is wrong with you guys. I agree with the boyfriend. The girl got up and started waving her hand sin dudes face, got a beer thrown on her, came back for more several times, and got what she was asking for. Why the hell would I as the BF start swinging and take a beat down for this chick. She isn't go to pay my medical bills, and what is the worst she can do to me, break up with me? So what I will go find another girl. Catching a case or taking a beat for a chick makes you a simp. Chick should have went to call security right away if it was that big of a problem. The BF came to watch a game not get into a fight. Word to Kevin Hart.
Really though? Is that what grown men do? Throw beer at people? Male or Female that's a FEMININE move, WOMEN pour beer on people NOT men.

Is that what grown men do? Pick fights at baseball games for no apparent reason? Even if she was talking @(#* is that SUCH an inconvenience for a grown man that he has to act out in a childish/feminine manner?

Really?

Srsly?

Word?

.....I'm off that. Ya'll can go ahead and root for these clowns.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by WarMachine

Alot of yall is frontin talkin bout u would've taken on 2 dudes and @#++
laugh.gif
Straight up, whoever thinks like this is a straight coward. That is your woman.
How do you know that was his woman?

It is funny how everyone keeps AVOIDING this question..........
Hey, I read the title of this thread, and going by on that, Watching the video, I would think they are at least friends. You're not going totake a random broad to a playoff Dodger's game. Either way, if the girl I'm taking with to a game gets beer poured on, is my friend or my old lady. Istand by my original post, you are a coward if you are worrying about how big somebody is or if their is 2 or 3 dudes you need to handle. Your friend or yourold lady getting beer poured on is disrespected, and you are being disrespected as a man, if you let that ride.

Originally Posted by WarMachine

Alot of yall is frontin talkin bout u would've taken on 2 dudes and @#++
laugh.gif
Straight up, whoever thinks like this is a straight coward. That is your woman.
How do you know that was his woman?

It is funny how everyone keeps AVOIDING this question..........
Hey, I read the title of this thread, and going by on that, Watching the video, I would think they are at least friends. You're not going to take a random broad to a playoff Dodger's game. Either way, if the girl I'm taking with to a game gets beer poured on, is my friend or my old lady. I stand by my original post, you are a coward if you are worrying about how big somebody is or if their is 2 or 3 dudes you need to handle. Your friend or your old lady getting beer poured on is disrespected, and you are being disrespected as a man, if you let that ride.
This

The fact that they would do that knowing she's with you means they don't respect you...

Back
Top Bottom