SMH at dude not standing up for his girl

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

vxn7rm.jpg

Funniest i...s...h on NT today I #%*%!+* love this site.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Damn, if he wasn't bout to do anything, he could've atleast got the hell out of the way...standing up blocking n_'s view and $#!+ of the game
smh.gif
lmao..

are dodger fans the worst? are these just isolated incidents that just happen to show up on youtube more than other teams?? thats just a terrible atmosphereand way of life.

Originally Posted by tml09

Originally Posted by 10eazye

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

She got more balls than that dude....sad.
smh.gif

But the second someone throws beer/pushes my girl whether she's in the right or wrong, I'm swinging....

What if you're at a water park and I guy throws water at your girl and he says hey look I get your girl more wet then you can with your lips???

Say you're at a water park(Hurrican Harbor) some random guy throws his drink on your girl. He says "Hey I can get your girl more wet with my drinkthen you can with your lips". What do you do? Brush it off or turn into a maniac and murk the dude because your defending your women's"Honor"?(Whatever that means)

I dont care if my @** gunna get kicked. If some dude hurts my loved one, i am going in on all of them regardless of whether imma get beat up or not orjumped...NT is so soft. Bunch of frail ******s. Id love to rob some of you and bring my boys just so i would know you're not going to do anything because uknow youll get earthed...imagine a group of guys pressin your moms and one of them snuffs her...you herbs really gunna stand there and not do anything becausethey have more ppl?? Best believe all of them is getting touched, starting with the one that hit my moms, regardless of whether imma get beat

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

I dont care if my @** gunna get kicked. If some dude hurts my loved one, i am going in on all of them regardless of whether imma get beat up or not or jumped...NT is so soft. Bunch of frail ******s. Id love to rob some of you and bring my boys just so i would know you're not going to do anything because u know youll get earthed...imagine a group of guys pressin your moms and one of them snuffs her...you herbs really gunna stand there and not do anything because they have more ppl?? Best believe all of them is getting touched, starting with the one that hit my moms, regardless of whether imma get beat

its more the environment than the situation for me....

Id rather keep my life and walk away then possibly get killed/seriously injured because people cant control their liquor.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

I hope she presses charges against that dude, what type of scum bag pushes a woman down the stairs?

Where did you see him push her down the steps?

At 2:58 into the video.

You CLEARLY didn't see him push her down the step.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

solution to the problem. calmly go up to the team store, cop mini bat, unload on both dudes heads. 2 quick swings they wont see comming. problem solved.

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at dude on first page saying that if it was at a Yankee game, someone would've got shot. L.A. isn't gang capital of the country for no reason.
IDC how big those pricks were I would mos def stick up for my girl.

a lot of dudes are trying way too hard in here, in every single aspect of life. you might wanna sit the next couple plays out.

yall obviously aint see that dude hammerin those 3 guys who messed wit his girl in times square lol

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

are dodger fans the worst? are these just isolated incidents that just happen to show up on youtube more than other teams?? thats just a terrible atmosphere and way of life.

The pavillion seating is the mecca for events like this.

Theres are reason security there is the actual LAPD
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom