SMH at dude not standing up for his girl

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

I AM PROBABLY THE MOST SEXIST GUY ON NT.

BUT NO WAY IS IT RIGHT TO PUT HANDS ON A WOMAN. YA'LL SHOULD GET BEATEN FOR COMMITTINN THAT.
THIS.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

At the end of the day its just beer

relax be happy she still alive
so basically, you would've been ok with dude pouring beer on your chick and talking crap to her? and i guess you missed the part when homie pushed her down the @@*@$@$ stairs. she could've gotten really hurt, and your attitude is "as long as it wasn't me"

man, some of you dudes
smh.gif
. i'm not saying i'm a huge tough guy at all, or that i would've even won the fight, but to just stand there and WATCH your girl get bullied by another man - i can't do that without feeling like a little garden tool. i'd rather have gotten my tail whooped than watch that happen to my girl. call me a captain, so be it.

that makes two of use.

GOSH L.A. JUST OOZING WITH THE FAKENESS. L.A. GOT FAKE FANS, FAKE PEOPLE AND FAKE TEAMS, FAKE BREASTSASEST, FAKE CHAMPIONSHIPS.

This dude seems weak overall. I can understand that some say he shouldn't do anything if she wasn't really his girl.

But as soon as you open your mouth in defense of someone, that opens the door for you to either take some swings or be willing to make them.

This chick was acting straight outa control. But as a female, if a dude throws an entire cup of beer on me, whether my man does something or not,I'm going in. They were both outnumbered but she coulda got at least 2 hits in..

I would have raised hell, the chick thinks this guys a p****

First date with her or not I would have rocked him

Thats exactly why I hate the Dodger, because their ignorant fans. Seems like they like bothering people who likes the other team then watch the game they paidfor.

I would've definately stood up for her, what a punk! SHM @ those people most of all bothering a women like that their punks too.

you dudes act like you are so hard..ahhaha.. its pretty funny.. 99 out of 100 of the times a common looking nter would get worked by any dude in the realworld. get knocked for not trying to calm her down in the first place.

Originally Posted by new york yanks

you dudes act like you are so hard..ahhaha.. its pretty funny.. 99 out of 100 of the times a common looking nter would get worked by any dude in the real world. get knocked for not trying to calm her down in the first place.

YOU TALK SOO TOUGH BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN

you dudes act like you are so hard..ahhaha.. its pretty funny.. 99 out of 100 of the times a common looking nter would get worked by any dude in the real world. get knocked for not trying to calm her down in the first place.
roll.gif
Do you even know what the common looking NT'er lookslike? No! Probably the 115lb 5'5 boys like you would fall back. Me and my cousins caused a riot in Dodgers Stadium 'SF@LAD'06. We along with a few right field rows got kicked out. They didnt wanna see it with us in the parking lot.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@ Common NTer

I'm pretty sure if i was the boyfriend anger would've got the best of me. I would be doing 25 to life easily, probably just off a few innocentbi-standers getting hurt because the blue jacket dude would have got rocked and his big butterbean friend thrown over the balcony.

Boyfriend/friend whatever he is to the chick is a straight (()).. ain't no way you can defend him.

That is pretty bad. I am a Dodger fan and I gave hell to a couple Phillie's fans sitting in front of me at Right Pavilion last Fri afternoon but I wouldnever disrespect a female like that. There is a line you don't cross.

I have to agree there are a ton of knuckle heads at Dodger's stadium and Laker games. I would say 90% of them are drunk Mexican dudes with no class. If Iwere an opposing fan and going to Dodger or Laker game, spend that extra $$ and sit in a good section. If you want to sit in these cheap sections, well youget what you pay for.

First of all my wife knows her role when she is with me so she wouldn't act up like that. However if any beer was poured on my wife or any female I waswith regardless, I would have gotten those nachos and threw it at that fat boy. Wait for him to rush or swing at me, then wham, counter punch with a 1-2combo. I would have lost it if something like that happened to my wife. Security/Police whomever would have had to arrest me to calm my #*+ down. I can onlyhope a police report gets written up so the names of those two would be written down, then call in a few favors at Homeland Security/State Dept and begin thedeporting process.
laugh.gif

But yah dude was a straight coward. Look at him at the end still holding a beer cup. You girl just got knocked down and he's still holding his preciousbeer? What an idiot.

Originally Posted by BTK

GOSH L.A. JUST OOZING WITH THE FAKENESS. L.A. GOT FAKE FANS, FAKE PEOPLE AND FAKE TEAMS, FAKE BREASTSASEST, FAKE CHAMPIONSHIPS.
come to LA and see how fake crime is out there
eyes.gif

anyways it shouldve never gotten to that point...if i was her dude i wouldve tried to calm her down...once the beer is thrown at her i wouldve already walkedout the stadium...girl was getting out of hand she laid a finger on the fat guys first but they did lay a hand on her which def. not a gentlemen thing todo...no doubt i wouldve thrown my beer at them after i saw them throw it at her

but shes pretty hot ive tried to say something like let me smash that mouth
laugh.gif

yeah because you personally know some of us, right?

what's a hot chick doing sitting up there?
smh.gif

not being able to control your girl
smh.gif

classless fans
smh.gif

pushing her down the stairs
smh.gif

not doing anything about it.
smh.gif

sure there are times to be passive, but looks like the guy never been in a fight. pretty sure they got in a fight afterwards.
laugh.gif

similar thing happened to this girl i know, she was walking in s.f. and some random homeless lady attacked here out of the blue, her man just stood there.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom