smh at "new-age" collectors......

Originally Posted by SeRveJaYs4JaYs

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

thank god in NYC fake jordans and nike's are heavily frowned on....we don't play wit that ishhhhh

LMAO!..That Man Speaks The Truth

i mean, if you're sayin that its true that they're frowned on the yes...he speaks truth

but they're frowned on EVERYWHERE...like i previously said, NY is infested 2

My bad, I forgot to mention these fake Spiz'ikes that this guy I worked with had. Actually he had two pair. First he had some spider man schemedSpiz'ikes (I kid you not). They didn't have like the web design on em, but the colors were the Spider Man blue, the red, and some black. Wack! Just buythe real ones, dude. Then he had some tan and black ones. I'm like wear did you get those? He told me about the store I spoke of in my previous post (^)that I said was dedicated to selling fake Jordan's (they actually raided that store and shut it down). But ppl are so proud of the fakes they rock, thenlook at me funny when I tell 'em how much dough I spend to get my grails or whatever else. And I'm not in HS. I'm 23. So these are grown folks Isee!

*Coming from a True Collector* !!!

"Hey, NT. I stay in Detroit, MI and we have entire stores that sell fake Jordans. I mean all kinds of crazy/ignorant colors. Shoes look like trash. Butbecause it's a "Jordan", ppl buy them and stunt as if they were sweet. "

i was in MI this summer and saw a store that sold only fake shoes- fake bapes, fake j's, fake sbs. I didnt even go inside. the guy peeped me from insidethe store with my grapes on and went nutz.

in terms of fakes, im from chicago, and in hs, there were tons. ANd kids with fakes, me and my friends would sit back and laugh at. Theyd always ask us wherewed get our shoes from, and then come back the enxt week bragging about their new fakes, claiming that they were exclusive or sold out...

i love how the words "exclusive" and "rare" are associated with fakes
smile.gif

Sa town all white afj 12's
H-town Black white red afj 12's

Homie scrappy scares away the fakers at wal-mart cause he sells bootleg movies and cd's and they take his business
roll.gif

Yea I'm living in Southern California now but I was born in Dallas and lived there most of my life, and fakes are pretty bad down there. It'sridiculous.
I would try telling kids that they're sneakers were fake and they would get all defensive, and "I'm like say bro I'm tryin to help you guysout, your the ones gettin laughed at." lol.
Fakes are funny, like 2 years ago when I use to see people walkin around in some Jordans with Spongebob on them lmao....
laugh.gif

It's not just the young cats it's the old heads to
smh.gif
I seen some fellow walking with some silver and uni blue IX's

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

"Hey, NT. I stay in Detroit, MI and we have entire stores that sell fake Jordans. I mean all kinds of crazy/ignorant colors. Shoes look like trash. But because it's a "Jordan", ppl buy them and stunt as if they were sweet. "

i was in MI this summer and saw a store that sold only fake shoes- fake bapes, fake j's, fake sbs. I didnt even go inside. the guy peeped me from inside the store with my grapes on and went nutz.

in terms of fakes, im from chicago, and in hs, there were tons. ANd kids with fakes, me and my friends would sit back and laugh at. Theyd always ask us where wed get our shoes from, and then come back the enxt week bragging about their new fakes, claiming that they were exclusive or sold out...

i love how the words "exclusive" and "rare" are associated with fakes

Yeah I from the D too and have experienced going into one these store, mostly on 7 mile and got asked by a customer how do these look on my feet, he had some see-thru 7 on and I bust out laughing. He looked at me like I was crazy, plus I was buzzed I could not stop laughing. Truthfully thats not even my style I usally don't care if there wearing fakes or not but, he caught me at the wrong time!!
laugh.gif

There is this dude at my job that has clear infrared 7's. Thats not even the worst part, dude has the nerve to wear some dingy white tube socks with them.My all time favorite fake are the AF1's that light up.

yea i remember seeing the burberrys online like you said, 2 yrs ago....... but i've never seen them in person, even more GAY!

did someone just find out that 2/3 of their collection is WHACK!? hey look, i can type big too!

Create an account at www.blogspot.com and let people comment on that, I'm sure you'll get more responses.

You're not the only one who already seen people wearing fakes proudly.
I probably have seen fakes on the street more than your number of post, and yet, I didn't say any word.
I mean, come on.. This is a sneaker forums; there are many sneaker heads over here.
We are all crazy over sneakers (specifically Jordans), and of course we do notice everyone's feet every now and then.
You can go all year long telling how many fakes have you seen, and what kind of fakes, but that's not gonna make this thread interesting.

I'm not mocking you or anything like that. I'm just trying to make you see my point of view and hoping that you'll realize how pointless it is todiscuss about fakes that you've seen.
Fake Jordans are multi million projects. You can't even stop that even if you have multi billion, at least not now.

Originally Posted by indohan

Create an account at www.blogspot.com and let people comment on that, I'm sure you'll get more responses.

I probably have seen fakes on the street more than your number of post, and yet, I didn't say any word.
I mean, come on.. This is a sneaker forums; there are many sneaker heads over here.
We are all crazy over sneakers (specifically Jordans), and of course we do notice everyone's feet every now and then.
You can go all year long telling how many fakes have you seen, and what kind of fakes, but that's not gonna make this thread interesting.

I'm not mocking you or anything like that. I'm just trying to make you see my point of view and hoping that you'll realize how pointless it is to discuss about fakes that you've seen.
Fake Jordans are multi million projects. You can't even stop that even if you have multi billion, at least not now.

exactly. period.

Originally Posted by Jay Sole

Yea I'm living in Southern California now but I was born in Dallas and lived there most of my life, and fakes are pretty bad down there. It's ridiculous.
I would try telling kids that they're sneakers were fake and they would get all defensive, and "I'm like say bro I'm tryin to help you guys out, your the ones gettin laughed at." lol.
Fakes are funny, like 2 years ago when I use to see people walkin around in some Jordans with Spongebob on them lmao....
laugh.gif
Word! I live in Dallas, and you're right....Fakes are runnin rampant around here. What's worse is that one of my boys, who SHOULD know betterbecause he has a pretty decent collection of OG's and older retro's actually liked those Sponge Bob XIII's that were around a couple years back.Even when I looked at him like a jack %!@ and told him they were fake he was like...."Awww man!!! I thought those were fresh!" Absolutely Rediculous!Usually this topic doesn't bother me too much, but I'm getting sick of peoples ignorance on the subject. It makes me want to start a stronger movementagainst this!!!

Fake Jordans have inflitrated the market.. Now all kids who wanted Js and cant afford them buy Fakes... It bothers me sometimes to see ALOT of people in NYCwith em but its really gotten out of hand... The new FUSIONS are the worst... I remember dudes that use to be fresh back in the day are rocking Fakes now...*+%% even FAB got caught with a couple fakes awhile back...

Originally Posted by K20Lee

yea i remember seeing the burberrys online like you said, 2 yrs ago....... but i've never seen them in person, even more GAY!

I was in JAPAN from jan 03 to JAN 04.. let me tell you that BURBERRY GUCCI AND LV print was on all the 11's out there... I thought it was justoverthere but when I came back and seen MAD people with em I just
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by indohan

I'm not mocking you or anything like that. I'm just trying to make you see my point of view and hoping that you'll realize how pointless it is to discuss about fakes that you've seen.
i understand exactly what you're saying and thanks for the point of view. i know that this has been a problem for years, but it was fresh on mymind so i wanted to discuss it. sorry if it's a wasteful post, i'll try and keep that to a minimum.
indifferent.gif

the gucci XIs crack me up
my friend had em and he had some dub zeros with spongebob on em
this girl in my class had bred 12 fusions on
i asked her where she got em and she said her mom works at the factory and made em for her
then she start bragging about getting some js with sponge bob on em

Why did the fake makers think that putting Spongebob on Jordans was a good idea anyways?

Back
Top Bottom