SMH at profiling Vol. NYPD Cop tried to lie ...

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

him "have you been drinking tonight"
me - yeah, some soda "I dont think they serve alcohol at the movies"
him "do you care to do a breathalizer"
me "sure what we testing coke or pepsi"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BalLaStatus27

typical cop.....

Good lord - 11 times? LOL .. talk about DOUBLE POST
roll.gif

NYPD for a few years lower their standards and even know I feel like their standards are way low for an officer - so you get these kids with chips on theirshoulder trying to be disrespectful and act like they are one of the guys in the hood when in fact they are what people should be looking up to a AUTHORITYFIGURE

I'm sure it's not customs and courtesy are thought in training - so for you to come out and disrespect people and think some are just going to stayquiet is wrong ..

I'm not saying I behave like a stud - but my actions were provoke by his .. He wanted to be smart - so hey lets be smart .. If I would of have gotten aticket for something I did - so beat it .. it's not a I win or I loose situation is a he was willing to lie ...

Lastly - a officer of the law you should behave like a authority figure once you start slouching - walking with a limp - acting like a street cat - being onthe phone while on duty and the list goes on and on and on and wonder why those young kids have no respect for you - well maybe because you aren'tconducting yourself like you should be.

That's why I love the Marines - You see them erect their presence are always felt you can spot them a mile away with they jardheads etc ... that's whymany law enforcement agency have restructure their training to simulate Marine training - because it works .. so please don't come in here and say I actedlike a kids or i whatever - I did the same thing he did - the only problem here is that he had a badge and I didn't ..

that wasnt racial profiling my dude, you got stopped, and you were trying to be smart, black president man, no more race cards kid oh and btw im spanish.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you earned that ticket by being a jerk.

no sympathy for you

applaud this man.
let's give tickets for all violations none of us are apart of based on our views towards the police.

i've seen more than enough arrogant power trip cops to know after a while the whole be humble they have so anad so power is nonsense and you have to betrue to yourself and speak your mind.

Originally Posted by BalLaStatus27

typical cop.....

Good lord - 11 times? LOL .. talk about DOUBLE POST
roll.gif

NYPD for a few years lower their standards and even know I feel like their standards are way low for an officer - so you get these kids with chips on their shoulder trying to be disrespectful and act like they are one of the guys in the hood when in fact they are what people should be looking up to a AUTHORITY FIGURE

I'm sure it's not customs and courtesy are thought in training - so for you to come out and disrespect people and think some are just going to stay quiet is wrong ..

I'm not saying I behave like a stud - but my actions were provoke by his .. He wanted to be smart - so hey lets be smart .. If I would of have gotten a ticket for something I did - so beat it .. it's not a I win or I loose situation is a he was willing to lie ...

Lastly - a officer of the law you should behave like a authority figure once you start slouching - walking with a limp - acting like a street cat - being on the phone while on duty and the list goes on and on and on and wonder why those young kids have no respect for you - well maybe because you aren't conducting yourself like you should be.

That's why I love the Marines - You see them erect their presence are always felt you can spot them a mile away with they jardheads etc ... that's why many law enforcement agency have restructure their training to simulate Marine training - because it works .. so please don't come in here and say I acted like a kids or i whatever - I did the same thing he did - the only problem here is that he had a badge and I didn't ..
You didn't act mature or like a grown-man. The last line pretty much sums it up, "don't come in here and say I acted like a kids or iwhatever - I did the same thing he did"...so right off the bat, you're admitting you were acting just as stupid as he was. What does that say aboutyou?

on the real tip...you played yourself, if he really thought you were drunk cause you were dancing he had a right to stop you, but you did not have to run yourmouth, now you

might get a ticket. I got off work the other day running 50 on a 35mph zone, and an officer pulled me over right outside my house. dude thought i was trying toget away.

long story short ...i was cooperative, told him i just got off work, he ran my license, told me to drive slower, gave me a warning, and said have a good night.another time

i got pulled over for no reason, and was giving attitude, dude didn't give me a ticket cause he had no right to, but i wasn't being a smart@#$. you cangive attitude and let

'em know what they doing is wrong, but if your being a smart@#$ then you get nothing done but irritate them.

TrueBlack88 wrote:
You didn't act mature or like a grown-man. The last line pretty much sums it up, "don't come in here and say I acted like a kids or i whatever - I did the same thing he did"...so right off the bat, you're admitting you were acting just as stupid as he was. What does that say about you?

what does that say .. hmmm

that I'm not going to sit there and take it - the point of this thread was not so much about what happened conversation wise - but what followed ...

he gave me attitude and was being smart ... I wasn't going to sit there and take it so I became belligerent as well - but by no means does that warrant theP.O. to lie and say I ate a red light and I was going to get a ticket and that was the reason for the stoppage ...

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

on the real tip...you played yourself, if he really thought you were drunk cause you were dancing he had a right to stop you, but you did not have to run your mouth, now you

might get a ticket. I got off work the other day running 50 on a 35mph zone, and an officer pulled me over right outside my house. dude thought i was trying to get away.

long story short ...i was cooperative, told him i just got off work, he ran my license, told me to drive slower, gave me a warning, and said have a good night. another time

i got pulled over for no reason, and was giving attitude, dude didn't give me a ticket cause he had no right to, but i wasn't being a smart@#$. you can give attitude and let

'em know what they doing is wrong, but if your being a smart@#$ then you get nothing done but irritate them.
I wish I could articulate myself better ...

you all keep saying he stop me because I was dancing and he thought I was drunk - guess what, he never said he stopped me because he thought I was drunk ..that's the only logical conclusion I had for the stoppage as I did nothing wrong ..

when it was all said and done he stated that I was going to get a ticket (which I never got) because I ran a red light - even after he came back and did notgive me a ticket and I showed him the stubs that I found after he walked away and I had a chance to look for them - he did not want to answer what light I ranand/or the real reason for the stoppage ... come on ...

I wish I could articulate myself better ...

you all keep saying he stop me because I was dancing and he thought I was drunk - guess what, he never said he stopped me because he thought I was drunk .. that's the only logical conclusion I had for the stoppage as I did nothing wrong ..

when it was all said and done he stated that I was going to get a ticket (which I never got) because I ran a red light - even after he came back and did not give me a ticket and I showed him the stubs that I found after he walked away and I had a chance to look for them - he did not want to answer what light I ran and/or the real reason for the stoppage ... come on ...
Of course he never said that. By that time you had already shown that you were not drunk and were coming back from the movies, where they do notserve alcohol. Therefore his original reason for stopping you, which probably WAS because he assumed you were drunk, was already proven false. That'sclearly why he stopped you because the first thing he asked was is you had been drinking, not because he was profiling you. Then you started to actinappropriately which angered him, and he acted the same way you did. Him trying to falsely accuse you of running the light was wrong, but you acting the wayyou did was just as bad.

he gave me attitude and was being smart ... I wasn't going to sit there and take it so I became belligerent as well - but by no means does that warrant the P.O. to lie and say I ate a red light and I was going to get a ticket and that was the reason for the stoppage ...
Weren't you the first to...

...not answer him
..."not remember" the name of the movie (I don't know how that happens)
...say you were molesting your girl instead of watching the movie
...answer a normal, everyday question with "yeah, some soda" when you should've answered no
...answer his breathalizer question with "are you testing for coke or pepsi"

before he said anything smart? Those are all smart-%++ answers. And yeah, I know I misread it the first time, because I honestly thought you got the ticket(which means this thread was worth creating).

And I know that area; there are always cops patrolling and pulling people over in Flushing/College Point at night because of drunk driving. It's right offthe highway (people driving in from the city), and there are a few bars on Northern. Three of my boys got DUIs in that area in a span of a year, one got let goon a warning. I grew up in that area (and still live nearby) and if you're talking about that intersection in the underpass, people run reds there all thetime. If you got the ticket and the officer described your childish behavior, I doubt you would win a dispute, especially in this economy (yes, the economy hasan effect on the amount of tickets being given out).

I still don't get why you thought he was being "smart" because he was questioning you. You admitted that you should've handled the situationbetter, and for someone who sings songs about Marine discipline and P.O. conduct, you should've answered his questions in an adult manner. He was being ajerk to you because you were being a jerk to him. Period.

I hate cops more than anyone, but you ran into a cool set of cops and talked back for no reason.

You $%%+%% up.

Wow there are sum serious cop lovers in here...I for one have have no respect for alot of cops. Dnt show respect if ur not shown respect. Jus by reading thefirst 2 pages of this post i can tell alot of you havent seen or been victim to police corruption, other then whats on the news. I've seen everything fromunnecessary ruffness to false evidence and tickets written off bull$%*#
smh.gif
, elbourica i would have done the EXACT same thing, nd if i got the ticket jus fightit in court cuz their was obviously no eveidence to back up you running that light(hood cams ect..) I dnt understand why ppl think its ok for cops to give youa hard time just because you show ur not afraid of them. Stopping me at 2 am, when im jus having a good time and about to bone my gurl? Oh ur definetly askingfor some attitude.

Originally Posted by Daonenonlyj

I dnt understand why ppl think its ok for cops to give you a hard time just because you show ur not afraid of them.
It's not about fear; it's about acting like an adult. And if he acted like an adult, then this would be a non-issue. If I were in the samesituation, I would've answered his questions promptly. Immediately after, I would've asked him why I was pulled over. The officer would obviously haveno explanation (and be exposed of being a jerk), or he might've mentioned that he thought I was drunk because I was dancing around in the car.

i give u madd props for the later part of that convo

all in all cops are jerks thinking they got authority over everyone, but u shouldnt have sed that u didnt kno name of the movie

nerd.gif
you really get to see what people are like behind their SN's when topics like this come up.

another thing ill touch on real quick is that respect is a two way street, and you have to give it to receive it and most police officers forget this one wayto often.

i dont see why you had to be a smartass. if you just answered dudes question, he probably would have just let you go without incident. cops pull people overall the time at night if they think they are drunk. its not because you are a minority dude. it happens to everyone. they will find ANY reason at night to pullyou over because they know thats when all the drunks are driving home.

Something that happened a few days ago ..

I went to see Notorious, but the movie was sold-out so my shorty bought tickets to the next avail movie .. We thought the movie was going to be short but it happen to be a long movie .. Anyways, by the time the movie was done it was about 2am, so we said lets call it a night - on our way home I hit a light and me having a good time we shorty got a little goofy and started talking about how Imma due her tonight - a song came on and I pull down my beaning and started doing the dance ... then I pull down my beaning saw the green light and continue on ..

Lord and behold I get stop - The dude come out and start asking me a lof of questions ..

him "where you coming from"
me "movies"
him "oh yeah what movie did you see"
me - I stayed quiet
him "well what movie you saw"
me - I dont know the name a movie why
him "so you go to the movies pay 10 bucks and dont know the name of the movies"
me "maybe I didnt go to see the movies but to molest my girl"
him "oh so you waste money to go mess with your girl, why not do it in the car"
me "because then you really have an excuse to stop me"
him "have you been drinking tonight"
me - yeah, some soda "I dont think they serve alcohol at the movies"
him "do you care to do a breathalizer"
me "sure what we testing coke or pepsi"
him "why you being smart"
me "cause you started"
him - gave me the test - before it was done I said - I'm sure is diet pepsi as I dont drink coke
him "you want to be a smart +*% - wait here Imma give you a ticket"
me "what for"
him "running a red light"
me "Oh word which red light - I live on this neighborhood Officer (said his badge #) and I know all the lights - especially the ones that lead to (the capt of his precinct)"
him "so what you saying"
me "nothing - go give me the ticket - just remember you are a sworn officer"
him "tight as hell came back gave me my liscend"
me "btw, here are the tickets and the movie was difiance"
him "I can care less"
me "have a goodnight - integreity violator"
him "don't slip"
me "goodnight - I see you around"

Point being the dude saw me dancing and thought I was drunk - he stopped me and couldnt hit me on nothing because I was clean and made up a lie about running a redlight - acted like an +*% and threaten to hit me with a ticket - as soon as I called his badge and precinct with one of the capts there - dude laid off and was heated .. not sure if dude was profiling me or anything but from the get he was acting mad nasty and making assumptions ... I'll probably be in court now with a red light violation because he said so - not because I did it ...

have any of you ever had a cop lied to make a case?

Obama would be ashamed of your antics.

Back
Top Bottom