sneakers at grammys???

D.A.R.??

All I know is im watching my back coming home on the Metro today, Wale may have sent out a legion of hypebeasts after me. Might have to skip throughL'Enfant plaza. I feel like a marked man.

And I'm the one talking

l_dfc3681ce67846fd37b4e5dfa972b49b.gif

This reminds me of the first one we had over Forestville.......lol

Alot of E-beef, but ALOT of people were REALLY silent in person.........

yep.

Thats like making a comment or post on NT and then editing & deleting it completely.

shrug.gif

lol its just the internet....a lot of cats are different in person anyway...we ALL know this...lol

I came back in here lookin lost like a M-F. EOH... I saw your edits and was like " Hold on... let me go back a page cause I dont remeber this fromealier.". Lol.

I am old enough to be young only to the old; however, young enough to be old only to the young.

I hope that makes sense. I just thought that up on the spot. Pretty clever and chocolate chip in case anyone is offering a cookie. Otis Spunkmeyer are myfavorite.

Originally Posted by iCan

yep.

Thats like making a comment or post on NT and then editing & deleting it completely.

shrug.gif

Repsonding to this is like given attention to one of my ex broads...

JUST SAY NO.

To others -- I said I was editng my comments at 2pm, which I did...

Hold up...

"cmoneymontana" was the loudest dude, str8 pulling cards!

I just got your comment!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ I'll just holla at you at the housewarming..........

Or, straight Omar style in the street when I feel the urge..................

Y'all shoe dudes, lol. Can't even take fam on a decent vaca w/o drama, but online like ya got it like that.

Get a wife. Have some kids. Go get approved for your OWN mortage or go out and pay your OWN rent. Get some business partners and invest in D.C.

And you'll see that this NT thang ain't really that serious afterall..................

Just comedy on my end. Y'all shoe dudes are straight puppets I string when I please. lol.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Y'all shoe dudes are straight puppets I string when I please. lol.

pimp.gif
Is this line from a WALE diss track by any chance or will it be?

BTW should we call you Mister Geppetto from now on? Or are you keeping EOH?

gonna a few day and i come back to straight comedy.....yall are hilarious

gotta love the internet....

as far as D.A.R LASER TAGGING is a good idea...or paint balling

OMG. This has gotten too funny.

What's even MORE funny, is that fact that it's not even so bad that it'd be locked.

We go a new firewall at work so I can't even see iCan's pics up above. GOtta wait til tonight at home.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom