sneakers at grammys???

[h2] from: iCan to: eyes of hazel subject: holla homie (pt.2)[/h2]

iCan

off_line.gif
2 Kudos

then again...maybe this is one big misconception.

Call me if available.

3.6XX.4XXX

or not.

[h2]

"God's son across the belly... I proved you lost already..."

"...Y'all nemos deal with emotions like beaches..."
[/h2]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[Kay Slay]GOOOOOOTDAAAAAAAAAAMMMN!!!!!![/Kay Slay]

Y'all off the hook. This was kinda a crazy, random thread off the break.

random indeed. and still no phone call which confirms homies online persona.

kev. again, i have no problem with you...but be [YOU] ON and OFF the court.

as for the event *@!+?

[h3]eyes of hazel said:[/h3]
You are VERY lucky myspace automatically deletes messages, or I would copy and paste the joint right here to "Clemens" you duke.

ouo5mc.jpg

Y'all half truth dudes -- and I'm a keep exposing beach n'.

The point of contacting you was for you to support Lavan. The point of the event was to support Lavan and get him his $$$.

understood...but YOU were the one who made light of an event where folks came out to JUST to support lavan.

My point was to expose your bragging and let you know, you gotta see me.

again, where is all of this coming from? now you playing 'eyes of expose'? man you got so many job titles these days. im trying to be like YOU (no %#!%tho) when i grow up.

kev. we can go back and forth for entertainment purposes all you want, or what the mods will allow, OR you can make use of that number YOU edited, or as yousaid in your response to my 'private' message...

I'll holla at you in person on my time in due time.

Until then.

tired.gif

oh yea. no edits here. no need to hide behind anything said.

kev edits? - 34932
ian edits? - 4

get @ me whenever. phones on.

*scratches head* I don't respond to your little ezbox, and you go this route within 12 hours?

See, bammas ain't sincere at all.

Did I say something wrong in that message in October of 2007 which YOU SAVED?
ROTF.

But, be even Mr. Ican. You posted my message, now why won't you post your reply (or all of them), so everyone who doesn't already know can see theperson you really are, not the one you portray to be.

**Thought so**

And my ezbox to you still stands. Post that here as well.......................................

Give people enough rope, and they hang themselves. And some of y'all Looooooooooove rope.

Me = Method Man
You = Steve from ISS

Keep it moving pimp. You can't win this one.

You digging a hole you ain't built for........................

Keep on diggin'.

Originally Posted by iCan

oh yea. no edits here. no need to hide behind anything said.

kev edits? - 34932
ian edits? - 4

get @ me whenever. phones on.

Last Edited By: eyes of hazel 02/23/08 12:15 PM. Edited 3 times.

whats the problem?
2j1u00j.jpg

no one is saying you didnt hit me up for a "favor" but dont come in here acting "different" when behind the scenes is a different story.again be YOU.
you want me to reference just about everything negative you got to say about everything that doesnt include you? we'd be here all day bro.

Keep it moving pimp. You can't win this one.

win? no one is trying to win. you are calling me a liar, hypocrite, all the "usual" names you create.

im done. a

s you were bro.

then again, kev always gets the last word.
u "win"

lol

i'll fall back. FOR REAL. no need to give another response. i already strayed away from the sneakers at the grammy thread.

You and Lavan are friends, at least that's what I assumed, thus me wanting you there.

Him and I talked, and I calculated my messages into making it to your advantage as well, since, you know, you don't do much unless it benefits you in someway.

And, lets not forget you CALLED LAVAN THAT FRIDAY -- FAKING -- LIKE YOU WERE TRYING TO COME. S...M......F.......H.

Omar got that same message. So did a rack of other folks me and Lavan thought were important. Not just you.

Copied and pasted same message.

Some people came, many couldn't.

October 2007 -- that's all you got and the best you can do? That's the only card you got Ican? It's almost March 2008. I throw in thetowel........................................

Seriously now, ya'll two need to work this out over the phone. Better yet, in person. Posting all this info to everyone on here (plus the thousands thatlurk the site) is ca-ca-%$%. Especially when ya'll have ways to reach each other. Judge Hatchett has spoken.

wcfn_judgehatchett.jpg

random indeed. and still no phone call which confirms homies online persona.
Anyone got a good memory here? Members pre-2005?

Forestville. Applebees. 2006.

WHO made a comment that offended me about Donnel Drive "murder", the day OF the 1st D.A.R., seeking attention?

WHO got approached AS SOON AS HE SAW HIM come in the door, invited him to sit, side by side each other?

WHO was LOUD in front of EVERYONE to state my stance and squashed it?

Online persona, because (here is the conceit crap) you want someone to CALL YOU?

Y'all "shoe dudes" the only people I know that want people to contact YOU when YOU want something.

@@!!

roll.gif

Okay. Now I'm done. Don't know how that comment slipped...

On my way to the 202.

Logging out.

October 2007 -- that's all you got and the best you can do? That's the only card you got Ican? It's almost March 2008. I throw in the towel........................................

bout time. lol.

And, lets not forget you CALLED LAVAN THAT FRIDAY -- FAKING -- LIKE YOU WERE TRYING TO COME. S...M......F.......H.

oh yea. i keep forgetting; you stay up in someone elses business instead of worrying about your own well being. GOOD JOB!

thanks for that.

enjoy NT

logging out. (yea right lol)

o my god i feel liek sucha bamma being from moco i have no clue about anything yall are talkin bout haha

smh.gif

GrowUpPB01en.jpg

Everyone on here knows eachothers contact info.

Please keep all unrelated drama off of this board. Contact eachother on phone or however like men.

Posts like these ruin everyones organic Niketalk experience.

smh.gif

<LOCKED>

Back
Top Bottom