So Columbia Mall DTLR is getting the Limited XX3s...

How DOES a Campout at a mall take place? Do you line up OUTSIDE the Store in the Mall or OUTSIDE the Mall at the door?

I don't know if anyone has ever slept inside the mall. I'm sure you can probably hide somewhere (good friggin idea) but I'd imagine that everyonewould be lined up outside until the doors or starbucks opens at 5am.......Maybe I should sleep on the couch in the verizon kiosk in front of champssports......or in one of the Range Rovers downstairs

Originally Posted by RockDeep

How DOES a Campout at a mall take place? Do you line up OUTSIDE the Store in the Mall or OUTSIDE the Mall at the door?

I don't think Columbia Mall will let you campout for anything. Most of the time, security would try to kick you off the property until a certain timeof the day. I would expect the entrances at the Food Court and by the Carousel to be fully packed that day.

I have my $241.50 ready to swipe.

Let's do this. Bammas have no clue where I'll be coming from as the doors open.

Picture this:

100s lined up for 23 pairs of shoes.

3 Work Vans full of pitbulls pulls up.

Rear doors open.

Breakfast.

Word to number 7.

Rock, at Columbia Mall, you line up outside the foodcourt entrance. Then around 5 or 6 they let you in and everyone jogs to the store, DTLR, or Finishline.Then you wait. I'm mad I know this...

I don't think Columbia Mall will let you campout for anything. Most of the time, security would try to kick you off the property until a certain time of the day. I would expect the entrances at the Food Court and by the Carousel to be fully packed that day.

Nah unless they've changed that's not how it goes down.

Lavan.....why do I have a feeling you work at the store.....

I came by AGAIN today and you weren't there. DAMN do you stink so bad that you are invisible??

Here's why you havent seen me: I little-sized myself.

a3d150ef4e55f8d3c19316a5ac22ee2e3df4fac.pjpg

Nah unless they've changed that's not how it goes down.
There has been a couple times where security tried to make us leave the mall property, before they opened up. It wasn't every time becausethere were numerous occasions where I was able to enter the mall without any problems from security.

There has been a couple times where security tried to make us leave the mall property, before they opened up. It wasn't every time because there were numerous occasions where I was able to enter the mall without any problems from security.

Really, a couple of times the mall security even hung out with us. One guy had just gotten back from Ira and spent like 2 or 3 hours telling us war stories.

i was at the mall for the last 2 days and i have been checking for the last week to stay on top of things. i would get there when the mall opened and staythere til the mall closed and they would not let anyone stay at the doors or in the parking lot at all i just left the mall at 7:00 pm. after talking to boththe store and the security office and they said there will be [NO CAMPING OUT] you can not be at or on the mall property at all which sucks because i have allmy camping gear ready to go. they also said if there is anybody who tries to come on the property early you will be made to leave and not aloud to come back atall. this is how it is going to be and i think it sucks.

I thought that was the case. Just like the Stealth XX release at PG Plaza.. they opened the doors at a certain time and everyone formed a line outside ofDTLR... Shocking Surprise that the Melo IIs released at the same time at Shoe City..

This had me thinking about ANY Mall Based Store having a release and how they would handle it.... Basically you have people lining up early as crap thatmorning or night before when the Mall Closes....

Then you have this MOB outside the doors right before opening.. Smashing the first people in line AGAINST the Door..Word to Redbird Mall in Dallas TX...thenthere is a mad Dash (Not Jog) to the Store...

THAT my friends is CRAZY...

by the way Hmack... Jim Vance.. NOT Nance!!! lololol

Jim Vance is the DC NBC local Newscaster...

I may have to stumble on some Samples.... and sell them to a Small Foot dude!!! lol

Just jokin... JUST JOKIN.... last thing I need is 100 PMs asking me to sell them.. lol

Hmmm......I'm a cop. Wonder if they'll even let me in early?

Rock, seriously man, I've been bugging you for a min......please please please.....free tickets to Ravens ******** regular season game....and yes I willwork on pre game field passes.....so you can WATCH JIM FASSEL LEAD YOUR BUM ******** ON THE FIELD!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

There has been a couple times where security tried to make us leave the mall property, before they opened up. It wasn't every time because there were numerous occasions where I was able to enter the mall without any problems from security.

Really, a couple of times the mall security even hung out with us. One guy had just gotten back from Ira and spent like 2 or 3 hours telling us war stories.

Yeah, I was surprised at the times when it did happen because at the other releases I went to at Columbia, security was cool about letting people in. Evensome of the older people who walked in the mall would come and ask what we were waiting for
roll.gif
. Up until the Altitude release, it was barely any hype to get shoes fromColumbia Mall. I guess it was only a matter of time.

Up until the Altitude release, it was barely any hype to get shoes from Columbia Mall.

it was barely any hype to get shoes from anywhere really....

Me and Meth experienced the hooplay up Towson for the Alts.

my first and last time for a damn pair of jordans.

well...then there is Iverson Rare Airs lol...

from what i heard it was crazy up columbia the day the grape 5s came out .i just hope things work out because i really want these shoes. i tried to camp outand i tried to sleep in the parking lot but they are not having any of that. both the store and the security guards said you cant stay on the property at alland the howard co.police will be there to make sure you dont come on the property til the mall opens at 6AM. i really think this stinks that they are doing itthis way because people will be doing anything to get to the door no matter who is out there keeping order.they shjould have let people camp out like some ofthe other stores did but now we have this to deal. the drama just keeps on comin

i was at PG for the altitudes and i was one of the last to get a pair at footaction...i rode pass PG at 4 am after chillin wit this girl jus to see if anyonewas in line for the laser 4's....there was prolly 30 ppl out there and i jus laughed and went home and i think this maybe worst

i dont see how ya'll can do it because if i wait in line for HOURS to get some shoes and don't get em im a kirk and get em by any means necessary...

j j/k
laugh.gif

You are a bold man Lavan.........Last time i saw this was for the DMP's (If anyone was at Landmark in Alexandria knows.... Fights, broken mall doors andtents.....craziness) But I have to give you props.
I hope these are worth it.

Originally Posted by HMack007

Hmmm......I'm a cop. Wonder if they'll even let me in early?

Rock, seriously man, I've been bugging you for a min......please please please.....free tickets to Ravens ******** regular season game....and yes I will work on pre game field passes.....so you can WATCH JIM FASSEL LEAD YOUR BUM ******** ON THE FIELD!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Its all good bro....

As you may have heard on Dwayne Edwards Nice Kicks Interview for the XX4.. not even HE has a pair yet....but allocations come in tomorrow I believe or thisevening.

Too bad Skins tickets won't do me any good IN BEAVERTON!!!! lololol I didn't ask for an allocation pair, so the only stuff I'd ever come acrosswould be size 9's and I am sure ALL the developers with small feet swooped those up!!!!

Damn Scavengers!! lol

mark my words.

there will be a LOT of upset people tomorrow morning.

Howard County got the PR on tomorrow...

Let em...

They'll probably have QRT (swat) at the mall too.....with tasers and pepper ball guns

God I love it.....

Back
Top Bottom