So does Malcom X having homosexual relations change your view on him?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

The worst part of this thread is, that these pseudo militant black NTers think that THIS is what's finally going to tarnish the reputation of black people in this country. Are yall %%$$$ kidding me?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Nothing is funnier than this internet atheist right here .Just because we respect and believe in his idealogies makes us militant what about those white tea parties and all those other white groups who want to attack the government and they talk real reckless Im guessing they arent militant they are simply survivalist and patriots.
Not an atheist, learn how to read.

And lol @ Atheist somehow being derogatory in your eyes. I guess being a gay atheist is the worst thing a human being can be.
eek.gif
I'm bout to cop a kufi and dashiki and convert to Islam....pronto. Maybe it will get you on my side.
grin.gif
HANDLED.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

The worst part of this thread is, that these pseudo militant black NTers think that THIS is what's finally going to tarnish the reputation of black people in this country. Are yall %%$$$ kidding me?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Nothing is funnier than this internet atheist right here .Just because we respect and believe in his idealogies makes us militant what about those white tea parties and all those other white groups who want to attack the government and they talk real reckless Im guessing they arent militant they are simply survivalist and patriots.
Not an atheist, learn how to read.

And lol @ Atheist somehow being derogatory in your eyes. I guess being a gay atheist is the worst thing a human being can be.
eek.gif
I'm bout to cop a kufi and dashiki and convert to Islam....pronto. Maybe it will get you on my side.
grin.gif
HANDLED.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

A book by this guy won't change my opinion on Malcolm X... 
I wonder if Tatchell has a side agenda for writing this book? Hmmmmmmm 
eyes.gif

peter-tatchell-green-party.jpg
roll.gif

You gon get loved tenderly...

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

A book by this guy won't change my opinion on Malcolm X... 
I wonder if Tatchell has a side agenda for writing this book? Hmmmmmmm 
eyes.gif

peter-tatchell-green-party.jpg
roll.gif

You gon get loved tenderly...

The ignorance on here is outrageous at times. To hear so many regurgitate the same garbage about heteronormativity shouldn't be a surprise, but it's still frustrating to hear. There's far more to our world than what society or your cultural views say or suggest. It's ironic when groups of people who have been historically marginalized are still so ignorant towards other forms of prejudice that exist today in our society.

AMP, as a history major this really interests me... I'm definitely going to check out this book.

The ignorance on here is outrageous at times. To hear so many regurgitate the same garbage about heteronormativity shouldn't be a surprise, but it's still frustrating to hear. There's far more to our world than what society or your cultural views say or suggest. It's ironic when groups of people who have been historically marginalized are still so ignorant towards other forms of prejudice that exist today in our society.

AMP, as a history major this really interests me... I'm definitely going to check out this book.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Big J 33

In retrospect............X did do some time..........what happens in the cage, should STAY in the Cage............

BUT............................How do you do research on a mans sex life though? Isnt that full fledged *****azz gossip? Will a former white partner come forward?

In retrospect............X did do some time..........what happens in the cage, should STAY in the Cage............

BUT............................How do you do research on a mans sex life though? Isnt that full fledged *****azz gossip? Will a former white partner come forward?

Getting the impression that Black dudes would rather see X molest little girls than get dogged out by consenting men.

Getting the impression that Black dudes would rather see X molest little girls than get dogged out by consenting men.

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

Originally Posted by proper english

get the fuk outta here wit this !!*$$$$! yo!!
HOW DARE................MAN ANYBODY WHO THINK THIS IS TRUE
IS A $!##% FOOL
but, why? 

WHAT?!  i hope you mean why the foul language if so excuse my french, but this aint no punk **% dj, rapper,or actor, somebody is disrespectin a
man who some of our parents and grandparents looked up to somebody who died for black empowerment not gay power, a fukn revolutionary.......matter fact
i aint gotta explain myself to you or nobody ......me and my mom use to listen to the tapes of this man speeches,and on the forreally comparin gay rights to civil rights is a spit
in the face to black folks i could give a damn about who and what you like to have sex wit .....man i aint even comin to this thread nomore im done

indifferent.gif

i mean, this is simply the most ignorant thing ive read in the past week. 
fighting for gay right is fighting for civil rights. i dont even....

Originally Posted by proper english

get the fuk outta here wit this !!*$$$$! yo!!
HOW DARE................MAN ANYBODY WHO THINK THIS IS TRUE
IS A $!##% FOOL
but, why? 

WHAT?!  i hope you mean why the foul language if so excuse my french, but this aint no punk **% dj, rapper,or actor, somebody is disrespectin a
man who some of our parents and grandparents looked up to somebody who died for black empowerment not gay power, a fukn revolutionary.......matter fact
i aint gotta explain myself to you or nobody ......me and my mom use to listen to the tapes of this man speeches,and on the forreally comparin gay rights to civil rights is a spit
in the face to black folks i could give a damn about who and what you like to have sex wit .....man i aint even comin to this thread nomore im done

indifferent.gif

i mean, this is simply the most ignorant thing ive read in the past week. 
fighting for gay right is fighting for civil rights. i dont even....

Originally Posted by gambit215

From what I have researched... people whom knew Malcolm X were interviewed by Bruce Perry and allegedly Malcolm X worked as a male sex prostitute in his teens.  So from that they got Malcolm X is gay and this Peter Tatchell dude wants to paint Malcolm X as a Bi-Sexual Icon. 
tired.gif

Is it true? Well only one person can speak on the truth and that is Malcolm X.   

Originally Posted by gambit215

From what I have researched... people whom knew Malcolm X were interviewed by Bruce Perry and allegedly Malcolm X worked as a male sex prostitute in his teens.  So from that they got Malcolm X is gay and this Peter Tatchell dude wants to paint Malcolm X as a Bi-Sexual Icon. 
tired.gif

Is it true? Well only one person can speak on the truth and that is Malcolm X.   

A ton of great Men throughout history have been homosexuals from Alexander the Great to Leonardo Da Vinci so this won't really change my view of him but it is kind of ironic.

Back
Top Bottom