So Floyd Mayweather came in to my job tonight.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by RJSims

Mayweather only wears gucci and LV.

Nautica?? Nah I don't believe it.

this

Originally Posted by Oakridegonee

I work at Nautica at the outlets in Orlando.
so i was chilling on the cash wrap when i see 3 BIG $%^ black guys walk in im talking 6'8 300+. so im like wth is about to go down all of a sudden i see Floyd in between two of them this guy is TINY i say 5'6 at most. He walks around grabs a few polos i say what up and ring him out. When im giving him his receipt i ask "why you scared to fight pac man?" he gives me the
grin.gif
 and keeps walking. one of his security give me the 
indifferent.gif
 i got kind of scared im not going to lie lol and then they left. the guys a cocky littel man.
stopped reading after that what you take us for op? some suckers?
laugh.gif

nobody thats worth millions shopping at nautica in an outlet
indifferent.gif
Nobody you know worth millions shop at an outlet. I know tons of millionaires whom only shop on sale and at outlets. Some people rather save their money rather than buying the new hyped clothes.

Floyd was probably copping some lounging polos or something for someone else. Who rocks LV in the house everyday?
Floyd Mayweather.

Dude rocks nothing but Gucci and Louis V.
laugh.gif
@ him wearing or even being seen in Nautica.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by RJSims

Mayweather only wears gucci and LV.

Nautica?? Nah I don't believe it.

this

Originally Posted by Oakridegonee

I work at Nautica at the outlets in Orlando.
so i was chilling on the cash wrap when i see 3 BIG $%^ black guys walk in im talking 6'8 300+. so im like wth is about to go down all of a sudden i see Floyd in between two of them this guy is TINY i say 5'6 at most. He walks around grabs a few polos i say what up and ring him out. When im giving him his receipt i ask "why you scared to fight pac man?" he gives me the
grin.gif
 and keeps walking. one of his security give me the 
indifferent.gif
 i got kind of scared im not going to lie lol and then they left. the guys a cocky littel man.
stopped reading after that what you take us for op? some suckers?
laugh.gif

nobody thats worth millions shopping at nautica in an outlet
indifferent.gif
Nobody you know worth millions shop at an outlet. I know tons of millionaires whom only shop on sale and at outlets. Some people rather save their money rather than buying the new hyped clothes.

Floyd was probably copping some lounging polos or something for someone else. Who rocks LV in the house everyday?
Floyd Mayweather.

Dude rocks nothing but Gucci and Louis V.
laugh.gif
@ him wearing or even being seen in Nautica.

you got some guts  i will never do that but for some reason i dont think its a true story

you got some guts  i will never do that but for some reason i dont think its a true story

I dont know whats funnier, op's ducktales or the people acting like they know whats in floyds closet

the same dude that u guys think wipes his #$% with money is the same dude that made it rain in sofa lounge 2 yrs ago and had his body guards pick it back up

dont believe everything u see on tv

I dont know whats funnier, op's ducktales or the people acting like they know whats in floyds closet

the same dude that u guys think wipes his #$% with money is the same dude that made it rain in sofa lounge 2 yrs ago and had his body guards pick it back up

dont believe everything u see on tv

That is soo funny because, I work at Nautica at the outlets in Orlando.

so i was chilling on the cash wrap when i see 3 BIG $%^ black guys walk in im talking 6'8 300+. so im like wth is about to go down all of a sudden i see Floyd in between two of them this guy is TINY i say 5'6 at most. He walks around grabs a few polos i say what up and ring him out. When im giving him his receipt i ask "why you scared to fight pac man?" he gives me the
grin.gif
and keeps walking. one of his security give me the
indifferent.gif
i got kind of scared im not going to lie lol and then they left. the guys a cocky littel man.

That is soo funny because, I work at Nautica at the outlets in Orlando.

so i was chilling on the cash wrap when i see 3 BIG $%^ black guys walk in im talking 6'8 300+. so im like wth is about to go down all of a sudden i see Floyd in between two of them this guy is TINY i say 5'6 at most. He walks around grabs a few polos i say what up and ring him out. When im giving him his receipt i ask "why you scared to fight pac man?" he gives me the
grin.gif
and keeps walking. one of his security give me the
indifferent.gif
i got kind of scared im not going to lie lol and then they left. the guys a cocky littel man.

man, you aint ring him up cause your manager probably told you go in the back while he worked the register himself
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom