SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

I think tipping should be just that. If you get good customer service then if you want to then tip if you don’t then don’t.

Person doing the service is doing their job and shouldn’t expect a tip. Establishments should pay their workers accordingly and not have to rely on customers to pay differences.

With that said I do tip.

Them boba spots getting out of hand though.
When they spin the tablet and ask if you want to leave a tip for a 4-5 dollar drink -_-

I always just tell myself that if I'm privileged enough to have someone else kindly seat me, take my order, cook exactly what I want how I want, and clean up after me....least I can do is tip. I'm paying for the food in addition to the ambience and convenience.

No I worked the job because I had to while I looked for another, better paying job, to mutually agree to work for a wage at.

I’m saying that while I was the one “eating ****”, as you put it, assuming I’ve never been on that side so I’m speaking on something I don’t know about, I never blamed my customers for any gripe I had with my pay.

You wanna divert off the conversation path? Cause we can just float back into the thread if that’s the case.
No I worked the job because I had to while I looked for another, better paying job, to mutually agree to work for a wage at.

So waiters don't deserve to have tips because you view it as a temporary job, got it. Also, they never work to improve their situation, they just complain about it.

I’m saying that while I was the one “eating ****”, as you put it, assuming I’ve never been on that side so I’m speaking on something I don’t know about, I never blamed my customers for any gripe I had with my pay.

"I was too stupid to question my job and anybody who does is ungrateful"

You wanna divert off the conversation path? Cause we can just float back into the thread if that’s the case.

"I ate so much ****, that I have converted the entire mass of my body into ****. You could say that I am a massive piece of ****"

Last edited:
So waiters don't deserve to have tips because you view it as a temporary job, got it. Also, they never work to improve their situation, they just complain about it.

"I was too stupid to question my job and anybody who does is ungrateful"

"I ate so much ****, that I have converted the entire mass of my body into ****. You could say that I am a massive piece of ****"

I’m rollin

Your logical conversation points turned on you and you assumed wrong so you resort to this. Let’s move along now. :rofl:

I’m rollin

Your logical conversation points turned on you and you assumed wrong so you resort to this. Let’s move along now. :rofl:
"I totally took everything you said seriously and now feel smug for having deduced purposefully shoddy arguments"

I always just tell myself that if I'm privileged enough to have someone else kindly seat me, take my order, cook exactly what I want how I want, and clean up after me....least I can do is tip. I'm paying for the food in addition to the ambience and convenience.
Sounds like you are tryna convince yourself of something.

To your point. The establishments are paying pennies on the dollar for the food and staff. The price of the food is calculated by all the bolded points above. If it was a **** hole it wouldnt have any of that and people would still tip, so....

"I totally took everything you said seriously and now feel smug for having deduced purposefully shoddy arguments"
Serious question. Why are the wait staff so expendable/bottom of the toldem pole within the restaurant business in the owners eyes.

Why are the cooks payed fair wages?

Why don’t they all strike (like the writers did years back)till their rates of pay improve?
Since arguing and shaming people on the internet doesn’t seem to be working.

Serious question. Why are the wait staff so expendable/bottom of the toldem pole within the restaurant business in the owners eyes.

Why are the cooks payed fair wages?

Why don’t they all strike (like the writers did years back)till their rates of pay improve?
Since arguing and shaming people on the internet doesn’t seem to be working.
I don't have those answers cheif

Seemed like a serious conversation from the start but maybe I read it wrong.

Shrug.
The mention of the word "coffers" and making fun of them being shallow should've tipped you off

These POS machines have those tipping options on the screen these days. These liquour stores around me have those. Yall tipping at liqour stores? :lol:

What kinda food truck? :nerd:
Burger food truck
Was tryna originally get
In n out mobile truck
Or the habit mobile truck
But they only service socal
And not NorCal

EA0D5838-9818-4930-A95F-78FBF97D0585.jpeg

Was gonna have this food truck
cater my daughters bday party in a few weeks
Just Got the invoice
Price seemed normal
Till I noticed they wanna charge me 15% for gratuity
Welp looks like I’m finding something else
LMAO. I am curious what you are going to do about your child or children higher education. How do you view tuition, room and board, food plan, extra food plan?

Back
Top Bottom