SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

That’s fine
No issues with that
My issue
Is with tipping
Fascinating just curious what you thought on it. Kind of redundant however what if they told you the price and it already included the gratuity and wasn't broken down. Perhaps you called around and this place quoted you $683.38, would you have gone through with it?

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare bruh if youre looking for burgers ask the man alchemist iq alchemist iq :rofl:
Make burgers for a person who dont tip??!!

4B94DD53-C853-4495-81EF-40FAA889D186.gif

I also love how the "Pro-Tip Crew" always paints this picture of servers as broke, hungry, dingy clothed wearing bums that are struggling to make ends meet. :lol:
girl i work with has a part-time job at dave and busters. she said she usually makes more in 2 days at d&b than she makes full-time at our job. granted, she’s in a clerical position at our job but she's saying she makes between $200-$400 a night just in tips at d&b. more if it's super crowded. she recently bought a brand new subaru with cash. she's married and has 2 kids and rents a nice house. her husband has some kinda low-paying counseling job. she don't wanna waitress full-time though. she hates it.

My boy dated a chick that worked at a high class restaurant here. He said on a good weekend (fri-sun) she'd make over a rack. I even want to say she made close to 2k on some weekends.

would be great if they said what % of the tip was being allocated to who. Would hope a higher % of my tip goes to cooks and busboys vs servers

I don't have those answers cheif
That’s my bad. I don’t know why I even asked.

Was gonna have this food truck
cater my daughters bday party in a few weeks
Just Got the invoice
Price seemed normal
Till I noticed they wanna charge me 15% for gratuity
Welp looks like I’m finding something else
Crazy how you can spend so much money with someone/ company that they not only charge you what they think is a fair price. But they reward you for spending all this money w/ them by charging you a percentage of your total if you spend to much with them.

It used to be if I spend more I get a discount.

so do yall hang out with non-tippers? and got out to eat with them?
I knew someone in college that didn't tip. He said that he doesn't tip unless he gets absolutely amazing service. We were at a Mexican restaurant with some friends and he only tipped 85 cents just because we were there and one was giving him a lot of crap for it. Everyone felt awkward and that was the last time he went out with us to eat. :lol:

girl i work with has a part-time job at dave and busters. she said she usually makes more in 2 days at d&b than she makes full-time at our job. granted, she’s in a clerical position at our job but she's saying she makes between $200-$400 a night just in tips at d&b. more if it's super crowded. she recently bought a brand new subaru with cash. she's married and has 2 kids and rents a nice house. her husband has some kinda low-paying counseling job. she don't wanna waitress full-time though. she hates it.
I assume she has ultimate *******?

I knew someone in college that didn't tip. He said that he doesn't tip unless he gets absolutely amazing service. We were at a Mexican restaurant with some friends and he only tipped 85 cents just because we were there and one was giving him a lot of crap for it. Everyone felt awkward and that was the last time he went out with us to eat. :lol:
Workers calling folks out for not tipping is dangerous . You, as a worker, are NOT entitled to a tip. You deserve to get your jaw broken if you approach someone about why they didn't tip you.

Man these sites, DoorDash & UberEats...shady.

They both quietly inflate menu prices. DoorDash not only has a delivery fee that don’t go to the driver but a service fee.

Then if you tip they actually give the driver less out they own pocket. So you supposed to lowkey tip cash.

Really **** all that an learn how to meal plan better.

would be great if they said what % of the tip was being allocated to who. Would hope a higher % of my tip goes to cooks and busboys vs servers
Most places I've worked at it goes
Servers/Bartenders/Barbacks
Food Runners/Bus Boys
The kitchen gets the least amount (if any) because they tend to get paid more hourly. Depending on the place some chefs/cooks are making good money so it evens out.

The porters/dishwashers have it the worst but they are taken care of by the staff. They know how much work they do. Never seen a chef/cook deny them a meal if they are hungry or a bartender deny them a free drink after work.

Workers calling folks out for not tipping is dangerous . You, as a worker, are NOT entitled to a tip. You deserve to get your jaw broken if you approach someone about why they didn't tip you.

:lol: one of my college roommates got fired cause he asked a customer if something was wrong with his service “cause he didn’t tip” in front of the guys co-workers. Got canned on the spot (rightfully so).

:lol: you supposed to handle it like this. Go on break at the same time the customer leaves. You slide up next to homies whip as he’s pulling out and g check him.

That way when they fire your *** at least you can sue when the customer beats your dumbass in the establishment’s parking lot.

Back
Top Bottom