So I have a ghost in my house... Vol. Help

Your peripherals were messing with you b. At that point you already paranoid.

Pinky up swear... That was the very first time I got sketched out or paranoid... Up to that point, it was mostly just sounds I explained in my own head... Even if my vision was messed up, my hearing wasn't... I heard that toy land...

No lie my old house in Riverside, CA was haunted. My whole family saw stuff quite often nothing ever serious happened. We ended up moving when my dad got a new job tho so we were only there for a year I believe.

I remember when I was 10 we went to Guatemala and my mom took us out to the damn jungle to talk to some spiritual lady that said she could communicate with my grandpa from the dead. It was the craziest thing I’ve ever seen in my life.

Just be aware of what’s going on in your crib. Invest in a webcam and keep an eye on little man. Maybe also try and stay sober so you know what is going on.

If its rats that could be an even bigger problem.

Rats can hear frequencies humans cannot. For example rubbing your index and thumb finger together...there is a noise that emits at a certain frequency that only they can hear.

Whenever you throw something away, or take the garbage out, there are very similar noises going on with various things touching and causing friction. Modern rats have basically evolved to know what trash sounds like.

So if you use the reggaeton for the ghost (which I reccomend) , but it turns out to be rats, you may get more rats.

Haven't been drunk on months :lol:.. On fact, I haven't drank in this house at all...

Marijuana?... Barely effects me :lol:....

Rats can hear frequencies humans cannot. For example rubbing your index and thumb finger together...there is a noise that emits at a certain frequency that only they can hear.

Whenever you throw something away, or take the garbage out, there are very similar noises going on with various things touching and causing friction. Modern rats have basically evolved to know what trash sounds like.

So if you use the reggaeton for the ghost (which I reccomend) , but it turns out to be rats, you may get more rats.

You sir, are a wealth of knowledge

Used to hear chains on the steps of my house in PR at night when i was little. Walked out one night and saw a image of a dude trying to rip ankle shackles off his legs, turn around looked at me and we both dipped from eachother.

Reggaetouille?

Y’all crazy not believing in ghost. My aunt use to have them in her old house you could hear them moving around pots and pans at night... op are you black? If no then have a black friend stay the night, if he’s there in the morning then don’t worry about this ghost.

This is the funniest thing I've read here in a long time, comedic genius

Back
Top Bottom