So I just turned 25, and for my birthday I copped some Rogaine- testimonials?

Anybody else young with male pattern baldness? It doesn't make any sense, both of my parents hair is fine and they're damn near 60. I just turned 25!And I'm not balding from the hairline either but thinning out from like a soda can sized spot in the middle top of my head.

And my hair woes continue. Last cut I got, yea same 7$ Asian ladies, and surely enough they *##%%# me up (to her credit she did get it right last time though which is why I had confidence in her, guess that makes her like 1/9 though or something). So asI'm looking in the mirror disgusted with the *see avy* face, I also noticed I'm looking mad thin up top, so I took the double L. I didn't know itwas that bad up there, so now I'm looking like this with the Manu patch in the back, and the hairline pushed back an inch and a half untiltommorow, and the high and tight Boozie on the side. I feel like taking lmaybe a week off work until #+$# grows back or something
laugh.gif

I think I'm about to just rock the baldy henceforth, even though I got a conehead so I know it's not going to look good on me.

But yea, any good reviews on Rogaine? I bought a 3 month supply, although technically I got the no name brand equivalent. You only paying for advertising.

Oh yea, pics

manubaldspot.jpg

2vxix6u.jpg

not only are you balding, but you are cheap enough to not buy rogaine for real....

i mean..... "I WANT ROGAINE EFFECTS BUT I DON'T WANNA BUY IT"

What kinda logic is this?

You can either accept to live with it or save up for a hair transplant. 6 out of 10 men suffer from some sort of balding and the process starts in the 20s.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

not only are you balding, but you are cheap enough to not buy rogaine for real....

i mean..... "I WANT ROGAINE EFFECTS BUT I DON'T WANNA BUY IT"

What kinda logic is this?
Active ingredient is minoxidil, same percentage. And the off brand is even made by Pfizer too, it's literally the same thing, different boxart. Trust me, I was Googling this #**+ all day at work, even looking into transplants, laser surgery, hairmax.com's lasercomb, and seeing if my healthcarewould cover it. I think they would, but I don't want to to waste their money.

I feel you homie. I am ugly to start with...and not that I am balding, it pisses me off more. Haha! But I am 28 and I fear what I will look like in another 10years.

If you catch your hair loss early enough and have a bit of luck on your side, the stuff genuinely works. Within days of routine usage, I noticed signs ofregrowth. After about a month, it got to the point where it is now, and I assume will remain. I am thoroughly satisfied with it--I was getting to the pointwhere I couldn't even get a line up on my temple-area
eek.gif
Now, it's practically like it was in high school
pimp.gif

Also, I'm not sure what product you got or how much it is, but you can get Rogaine for about $10/bottle if you buy it in 3+ month supplies. Compared tohair surgeries, which [bi]start[/i] around $4,000, Rogaine is a good buy if you're seeing results. It would take 400 months of Rogaine use for thelowest-priced surgery to pay for itself. Granted, with the surgery, you won't have to worry about putting the stuff on twice a day, and it would be morepermanent, but chances are a good, encompassing surgery would probably be closer to $10k.

It was kind of embarrassing an story at first, but I'm satisfied with it and the info could probably help others.

My hairline has been %#+*%% since 22. Have some dignity & shave your head.

SMH to those who keep pushing their hairlines back.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

And my hair woes continue. Last cut I got, yea same 7$ Asian ladies, and surely enough they *##%%# me up
let me get this right you paid 7 bucks to let a asian woman cut yo hair play in yo hair

thats wth you get wth was you thinkn
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom