So I just turned 25, and for my birthday I copped some Rogaine- testimonials?

laugh.gif
That's good to hear Russ. I been looking into lasercomb therapy too, but the home versions, and they seem to have great reviews, testimonials, andvideos out.

so many lulz in this thread
roll.gif
I'm sorry man I don't mean to laugh at your downfall but If I were you I'd really invest in getting my hairback like going to a dr. and looking at getting some professional %%+% done cuz I don't play with that hair stuff, my head gotta be on point. I can'tgo the Fredro Starr route

yea i got this problem.

I just cut it off every week and a half. Its saves money, dont have to go to the Barber.

I dont know if this will help but here goes..... just let it grow for like a month and a half then see what happens because my good friend thought he wasbalding but his hair was just thin try it out homie wat do u have to lose?

go to the doctor NOW and ask for propecia...it's really your best bet homey...and keep on the rogaine as well...and remember it usually only works on themanu part of your head.

Don't have the baldness problem my hairs thick as it gets..but I got some grey/white hairs commin in on top
eyes.gif
you try the rogine Imma have to try the just for men
tired.gif

damn did you have it braided up for to many years like rip hamilton or what?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

go to the doctor NOW and ask for propecia...it's really your best bet homey...and keep on the rogaine as well...and remember it usually only works on the manu part of your head.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MH602

damn did you have it braided up for to many years like rip hamilton or what?

Never. I mean I was in on the waves thing so I brushed, but I was lazy, only gave like less than a minute worth of strokes while driving to work. Most peoplebrush all God damned day.

Yea i noticed my right corner been thinning and push back a little bit too.
smh.gif
and im already stress out about it. It suck to lose your hair young but most ofus will eventually going bald at some point of our lives. Just rock a clip 1 all over or go with a zero. Rogain only work at the back of the head and you haveto apply it like everyday or you won't see result. Hair transplant doesn't look natural though unless you got yourself a very experienced and talentedsurgeon.

Anyone else have an testimonials? It might be that time. Not for me though. Friends think I am a google machine and one of them needs pointers. What should I tell them?

Originally Posted by fourfiftyeight

Damn DC you bringing back threads from 09
Really, tho ?
What does the date have to do with anything when information is still out there? I could see if I bumped it for the hell of it.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Anyone else have an testimonials? It might be that time. Not for me though. Friends think I am a google machine and one of them needs pointers. What should I tell them?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

u get it from your mothers father...not your parents
Yep. I believe that a lot of genetic traits skip a generation.

i think this was pretty much debunked years ago tho.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

u get it from your mothers father...not your parents
Yep. I believe that a lot of genetic traits skip a generation.

i think this was pretty much debunked years ago tho.
I don't think the "Mother's side" theory is true, either...

My Grandfather on my Mom's side, along with most males on that side of the family are bald (or balding). I'm 29 now with a full head of hair. THANK GOD, I seem to take after my Dad's side, for hair loss, or lack thereof...

I didn't notice that this was a year old bump, either.
laugh.gif

i used to stress on hair loss when i was younger...it hasn't gotten much worse since i was in my early 20's (i'm 30 now) but it gets easier with time. most people can't tell i'm balding (receding hair line) but i can tell cuz that's how i roll. but...who cares, man, it's just hair. imagine you lost your legs or something...it doesn't even compare.

even when i had a ton of hair i liked shaving it b/c i didn't have to worry about how the mop on my head looked. i've always kept short hair...so it's not that different for me. i like shaving it and not having to worry about it...it's kinda nice. and...anyone can look good regardless of hair steez...just project confidence and you're two steps ahead of the game...

but to answer OP's question...yeah i tried rogaine and propecia...propecia worked but i gave it up cuz i hated putting all those ridiculous chemicals in my body just to save a few strands of hair, of which no one i really cared about could tell, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom