So I Was On The Subway With Stormfront Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're in one of the largest cities in the world and you were surprised to see a few "white supremacists"? :rolleyes

I want to start a Spike Lee & Tyler Perry appreciation thread but I feel like it would be too obvious and I'll catch the bans

I was thinking about making a thread about how I caught my teenage daughter getting smashed by 2 members of the boys basketball team. 1 who's going to play for duke next season and if I should encourage them to date since he's likely going to go pro.

If they want pics like we do, ill post pics of an awg

I feel like Stormfront wouldn't exist if no one would feed them.

Please stay off of the site, you're not proving anything.

I want to start a Spike Lee & Tyler Perry appreciation thread but I feel like it would be too obvious and I'll catch the bans

I was thinking about making a thread about how I caught my teenage daughter getting smashed by 2 members of the boys basketball team. 1 who's going to play for duke next season and if I should encourage them to date since he's likely going to go pro.

For all we know, SF members have been amongst NT members for years pulling the same tricks. :lol:

PM me link to thread.

That **** is gold!

For all we know, SF members have been amongst NT members for years pulling the same tricks.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

lol @ civil rights and lefts

The banhammer looms mightily in some wretched souls' future...

For all we know, SF members have been amongst NT members for years pulling the same tricks. :lol:

Wee-bay gif

PM me link to thread.

That **** is gold!

By the time we done with Stormfront...

These stormfront guys blame damn near everything on jews. They might hate jews more than blacks, it's amazing.

LMAO @ BASKETBALL BOYS

Include that she may have missed her period. 

inb4 prolife

You guys need to screen cap things, but please dont be idiots and call out NT. We dont have a wait period so we dont need those crazy people on here....we have enough race arguments as is. :lol:

you dont think this site doesnt get invaded by 4chan and so on?? 
laugh.gif

it will be a while before you will be able to post anything and get to the jimmies.

they're master trolls.

i posted a thread saying this.   it's waiting for moderator approval.  if it doesn't get approved i'm going to post it in other peoples threads.
I'm sure this is every fathers worst nightmare.   Well this afternoon my nightmare became reality.

I got off work a few hours early today.  To get to the point, I walk in the house and hear noises in my daughters room at a time she should be in school.

I open the door and proceed to see her having sex with one black guy while performing oral sex on the other black guy. 

The two blacks proceeded to run out the house before I could call the police or block the door from them leaving. 

After interrogating my daughter I found the names of the two blacks and found out they both go to my daughters school.   I found out that one of them is a star player for my daughters schools basketball team and signed a letter of intent to play for Duke University.  

I'm enraged that he's sleeping around with my innocent daughter and him and his "boyz" are treating her like a sex object.   My daughter ran off to her moms house and this whole situation has really had me up in arms.

It disturbs me that she's always gravitated towards black guys. Even as a young girl she would listen to hip hop and want to go basketball games. My ex wife encourages it and took her to a Lil Wayne concert for her birthday last year and it's only gotten worse.   Whenever I try to encourage her to hang around white friends she says their lame, racist, and boring.

Any advice on how to handle this would be appreciated.   It disturbs me the path she's going down. At this point i'm ready to kick her out and have her live with her mother if I can't get a solution to this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom