So I Went to See 'Good Hair' Last Night

and you gotta stop thinkin so narrow minded. Not all women that wear weaves lack confidence. They are going for a style, it is their accessory.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

My female friends say that they do this because their hair is easier to maintain that way.
it is programed into a lot of females minds that it is "easier to maintain" if it is permed. how would they know? a lot of females getperms way before they even start doing their hair for themselves. they dont even know their natural texture.

i wouldnt be able to be in a relationship with many black girls. i hate anything fake on a female, whether its fake hair,nails, whatever...smash yes,relationship, no (unless its beyonce
laugh.gif
)...in high school one of my exeswas black/filipino and looked good with regular "nappy" hair. then prom came along and she got that weave
ohwell.gif
but yeah, the high school i went to majority of the black girls had naturalhair (i dont mean fros and @#$%) and they were still fine
pimp.gif

IMO alot of celebrities would look fine with their natural hair. you cant tell me beyonce, lauren london, etc would be ugly with regular hair

Back
Top Bottom