So, I'm finally watching The Dark Knight.

I can't believe some of yall think the movie is bad. And complaining about the length? Really? Last I checked Iron Man was a strong 2+ hours as well. TDKis easily the best superhero movie I've ever seen because it's not trying to appeal to kids and throw in corny one liners, it's a dark, sadistic,violent, and edgy movie that entertains throughout. There wasn't really a dull part in the entire movie to me. And SMH at everyone completely overlookingTwo Face and how he was portrayed in film. Yes the Joker made the movie what it is but Two Face was pretty good too.

My only gripe about the movie was Christian Bale's voice and how they had to scale down the violence to get that PG-13 rating.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

KingJay718 wrote:
Movie got boring towards the end. Nonetheless a classic. Heath did his thing in this flick.
i agree
Bale and Ledger were good everyone else was hot trash

ehh i think Eckhart was nice
^ says the dude w/the american psycho avy
eyes.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dude, you have a GUCCI MANE sig[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
roll.gif
[/color]

This movie was wack. The opening scene was good and when the joker puts makes a pencil disappear it was good. The rest was whatever.

Around hour 6.5 I couldn't handle it anymore.

Iron Man sucked worse though.

movie was incredible , Heath's performance was amazing

this thread is like the Twilight Zone to me . i literally can't think of one person ive come across that when this movie comes up doesn't say theythought it was great, other than one or two girls who dont like action movies to begin with

This is probably the best movie I've ever seen. Had me tearing at the IMAX because I thought it was so good.

Aaron Eckart did a great job as Harvey Two Face. His character died right? Ah well, I hope they somehow bring it back.

Hey, Nolan can't satisfy everyone.
But regardless of what you think, the movie was fascinating. One of the best movies I've ever seen, and one of my all time favorites. I've probablyseen it over 15 or 20 times. I can't stress enough how well put together this movie was. The special effects, acting, directing, sound, etc. were at therefinest. Not to mention, if Heath's performance wasn't the best I've ever seen, its def top contender.

Aaron Eckart did a great job as Harvey Two Face.
Yes he did! I hate how people overlook his performance.

man the movie was great. some of you guys sound like haters. i remember the hundreds of pages dedicated to this movie before it came out. And finally thenumbers don't lie.

I have been watching this movie all the time since they started playing it on HBO. I didn't think it would hold up to my initial viewing of the film, whenI absolutely loved it, but it did.

Any scene with the Joker is obviously great.

I guess I just love the Nolan Batman universe.

I can certainly understand why some people didn't like the movie, and I respect that. I see aspects of heavy-handed dialogue, too much preaching, theBatman voice, the length of the movie (and also some people have argued that Two-Face was rushed as a character, although I thought it was perfect the way theyused him with the Joker's plan in the story so I didn't have a problem with it).

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Good movie.

Is the Joker in the next movie?

indifferent.gif
Im hoping your being SARCASTIC
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Just because Heath died doesn't mean the character died.
tired.gif

I'll actually disagree and say this Joker character died with Heath, it will not be the same with a different Joker...nobody can replicate Heath'sJoker.

This movie was outstanding you guys are nuts, if you're a fan of the comics at all you know this is the truest we've gotten to a Batman story from thecomics. It was everything a Batman movie is REALLY supposed to be.

I don't watch a lot of movies in the first place and I'm sure there are a few people here that don't either.

Is it really that hard to believe that this movie could be that good to people who don't watch many movies?

Also, in terms of superhero movies that don't suck, this one is either near the top or at the top. (V for vendetta was pretty good.)

I kinda agree.

If it wasn't for the Joker, I wouldn't watch the movie over and over.

But I would have at least watched it one time.

The guy who played 2 face did a hell of a Job, but Ledger really took over the whole film in my eyes.

I dunno if it's because he passed so close to the movie coming out.

But man.

Career defining role.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

If it wasn't for The Joker, I would have turned it off already.

This is the best movie some of you have ever seen? Really?

well joker was big part of the movie so if you liked his parts that means u should like it....im sure its more exciting than anything in cleveland.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I kinda agree.

If it wasn't for the Joker, I wouldn't watch the movie over and over.

But I would have at least watched it one time.

The guy who played 2 face did a hell of a Job, but Ledger really took over the whole film in my eyes.

I dunno if it's because he passed so close to the movie coming out.

But man.

Career defining role.
It's a shame he passed. He was well on his way to becoming a top 5 actor of his generation and a legend. He got better with every movie andwould have kept taking different roles.

movie was dope.... went to see it the 2nd day it came out.... and about the joker character i think johnny depp would be a good joker to play as....

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

The whole Spiderman series was just corny.

This Batman series is what a comic book hero flick should be.

if you didnt see it in IMAX, you didnt see the movie

QFT the spiderman trilogy was pure garbage, whomever says that any of em were good
smh.gif
at you sir

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

One of the best movies I've ever seen next to I Am Legend,Training Day,and others.

I am Legend??
roll.gif

Anyways... I still remembr the feeling walking out of the theater after the midnight showing... feeling like I needed to see it again right away.

I've never hyped up a movie as big as I did with TDK... People were telling me i'd be let down..

Not one bit
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom