So I'm getting sued for $65k

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

What exact illness does your wife have if you don't mind me asking?

Bi-polar, depression and personality disorder. The Dr's say she only sees things in black. Where a normal person would see things in black and white my wife only see the negative side of everything. I cant even begin to describe how hard it is living with a person suffering from this stuff. One minute she is fine next she hates me and wants to kill herself. She lost her $65k a year job because of all of this mess. 
30t6p3b.gif
. You are a strong man my dude. You ever thought of leaving her? I honestly couldn't see myself staying in a situation like that,it would drive me insane.

Hope everything goes better for you and her for that matter.

Stay strong.

Lotta suckas on this board seriously..........

Um depending on what city you live in, you can get a pro- bono lawyer. Its not the end of the world. You wont go to jail if you cant pay them, they will put it on your credit score and you will move on..................keep ya head up

Lotta suckas on this board seriously..........

Um depending on what city you live in, you can get a pro- bono lawyer. Its not the end of the world. You wont go to jail if you cant pay them, they will put it on your credit score and you will move on..................keep ya head up

Good luck. I'm praying for you my man. Keep your head up and do everything you can do to make it through this.

It's times like this that I wish I was rich, successful, and set for life so that I could just tell this guy, "Hey buddy I got you, I'll pay for this and we'll get you back on your feet." Because you obviously are in a REAL tough spot and could use, more like deserve, some help. Again... my prayers are with you. God bless.

Good luck. I'm praying for you my man. Keep your head up and do everything you can do to make it through this.

It's times like this that I wish I was rich, successful, and set for life so that I could just tell this guy, "Hey buddy I got you, I'll pay for this and we'll get you back on your feet." Because you obviously are in a REAL tough spot and could use, more like deserve, some help. Again... my prayers are with you. God bless.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Son, get the hell off NT right now.
Why? So I can go sit around and think about all the terrible stuff I have going on. NT has been a great way for me to get my mind of whatever I have going on. 

You need to seek out people who can actually help you... Asking NIKETALK "What should I do now??" isn't going to get your bills paid now or in the future.
Leave the dude alone. If he wants to get on NT for some locker room type advice, let him be.

Why? So I can go sit around and think about all the terrible stuff I have going on. NT has been a great way for me to get my mind of whatever I have going on. 

You need to seek out people who can actually help you... Asking NIKETALK "What should I do now??" isn't going to get your bills paid now or in the future.
Leave the dude alone. If he wants to get on NT for some locker room type advice, let him be.

Bi-polar, depression and personality disorder. The Dr's say she only sees things in black. Where a normal person would see things in black and white my wife only see the negative side of everything. I cant even begin to describe how hard it is living with a person suffering from this stuff. One minute she is fine next she hates me and wants to kill herself. She lost her $65k a year job because of all of this mess. 

Why is the negative side black ?

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

I cant physically stop anyone from being on NT... My locker room type advice was to not worry about what the dudes in the locker room have to say about how he can get his situation back on track.  If im being sued for 65k, the last place im going for advice on what I should do is niketalk.

I cant physically stop anyone from being on NT... My locker room type advice was to not worry about what the dudes in the locker room have to say about how he can get his situation back on track.  If im being sued for 65k, the last place im going for advice on what I should do is niketalk.

Good luck dude. Like others have said just get a lawyer and worry about the money to pay them later. Maybe your situation will get better while your case is being worked out, but sitting around won't help.

Good luck dude. Like others have said just get a lawyer and worry about the money to pay them later. Maybe your situation will get better while your case is being worked out, but sitting around won't help.

Originally Posted by melofan15

I have two kids and my wife who is mentally ill does not work and I'm only making $10hr and working 30 hours a week.

how the hell do you survive?
As corny as it sounds I survive off the love of my kids. We are so used to living like this it's nothing now. We get our lights turned off, sometimes we go to sleep cold since we cant afford to heat the place. It's not easy but I have to be strong for the kids. They had to watch their mom go crazy and run away to end up in jail. I just feel bad for my kids 
tired.gif

tired.gif

like i said youre strong dude

i didnt say that to be funny how some took it. i know ppl, a lot of ppl who stress and complain over much less.

Originally Posted by melofan15

I have two kids and my wife who is mentally ill does not work and I'm only making $10hr and working 30 hours a week.

how the hell do you survive?
As corny as it sounds I survive off the love of my kids. We are so used to living like this it's nothing now. We get our lights turned off, sometimes we go to sleep cold since we cant afford to heat the place. It's not easy but I have to be strong for the kids. They had to watch their mom go crazy and run away to end up in jail. I just feel bad for my kids 
tired.gif

tired.gif

like i said youre strong dude

i didnt say that to be funny how some took it. i know ppl, a lot of ppl who stress and complain over much less.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

27e72286b1a116cf0d0f5136a8532040.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

27e72286b1a116cf0d0f5136a8532040.gif

This thread was more of a vent then a advice thread. Trust before I posted this thread I have been all over google reading about other people going through the same thing. 
It's easy for the BMW driving, Breitling wearing mass of NT to say "just get a lawyer" but in reality it's not that easy. 

This thread was more of a vent then a advice thread. Trust before I posted this thread I have been all over google reading about other people going through the same thing. 
It's easy for the BMW driving, Breitling wearing mass of NT to say "just get a lawyer" but in reality it's not that easy. 

Back
Top Bottom