So I'm getting sued for $65k

damn 206,
pimp.gif
wit the help.

OP, i hope you make it fam, i'll keep you and your fam in my prayers.

damn 206,
pimp.gif
wit the help.

OP, i hope you make it fam, i'll keep you and your fam in my prayers.

BTW, insurance co's want to settle, they don't want to go to court. Thats why they called you with the $65K number on some "I go high, you go low".

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by got shoes

good luck cuz

you already got reported before the edit

good luck....
Okay, thanks for letting me know
eyes.gif

i kid........

nah but for real........that was cold.

that is why i changed it. my bad OP, but believing your wife paid the insurance and she is mentally ill does and should not sit right with anyone C'mon cuz

Do you have a golden voice? Just kidding man, a small dose of levity to hopefully lighten that load on your shoulders. In all seriousness, good luck to you sir.

^ he said he found out after she was sick

good luck OP...i have no advice but i really hope it works out for you and your fam...youre a strong dude

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

^ he said he found out after she was sick

good luck OP...i have no advice but i really hope it works out for you and your fam...youre a strong dude

i see now. i'm done with this thread. i'm all over the place
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Good Luck OP, really fam
pimp.gif

Can't you get some sort of legal aid? I'm not familiar with the process, but there's gotta be a way for you to get a lawyer (as lousy as he may be) to help you through all this. Hell, you might be better off just going to a bunch of law offices and trying to tell your side of the story and hoping you find one sincere guy that still has a semblance of a soul that would take your case on pro bono.

BTW, I'm with 206 on this one. If you need $50 to help get started, hit me with a PM. No child, man, or woman should have to deal with these kinds of repercussions if no lives were taken.

damn thats sucks homie. you may have to roll with a public defender. make sure you do all the research on the case, go talk to lawyers too, im sure they would be willing to at least give you advice. Try talking to law students too. Also, try and keep pushing the case back as much as you can, keep stalling for time.

good luck yo, the law aint an issue dudes need on their plate, trust i know.....

Back
Top Bottom