so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

My record was called ‘Blowin’ Money Fast.’ It confused me that if it was called ‘The Real B.M.F.,’ I would have called it ‘The Black Mafia Family.’

roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
and for the record Jeezy aint the most popular %#%$+ in the set these days so yall can quit this. Its his set or he really this or that.

I $+$% with Jizzle so I dont give a $+$% but as far as the Fam goes they not really $%++!# with Jeezy too tough

laugh.gif
and for the record Jeezy aint the most popular %#%$+ in the set these days so yall can quit this. Its his set or he really this or that.

I $+$% with Jizzle so I dont give a $+$% but as far as the Fam goes they not really $%++!# with Jeezy too tough

People are way to quick to declare somebody's career over.
Jeezy just got off tour with HOV, I highly doubt his career is in the tank or his album is gonna flop.  This reminds me when everybody was riding Gucci's nuts and said the Recession was gonna flop.. Joint dropped, everybody hopped back on. Same thing will happen again...

Jeezy just got off tour with HOV, I highly doubt his career is in the tank or his album is gonna flop.  This reminds me when everybody was riding Gucci's nuts and said the Recession was gonna flop.. Joint dropped, everybody hopped back on. Same thing will happen again...

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Jeezy just got off tour with HOV, I highly doubt his career is in the tank

^^cosign finally sumbody talkin with sense....& the 2011 thing was a typo by the dude that posted it here's what it says....

"It was one of those things, you get in a zone and wanna get some sh-- off," he said of the DJ Scream-hosted tape. "I wanted to have some fun. Get in the booth, smoke me one or two."

And yes, his long-awaited TM103 album is still on the way. He promises it'll drop before the end of 2010.
http://www.mtv.com/news/a...100810/jeezy_young.jhtml

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Jeezy just got off tour with HOV, I highly doubt his career is in the tank

^^cosign finally sumbody talkin with sense....& the 2011 thing was a typo by the dude that posted it here's what it says....

"It was one of those things, you get in a zone and wanna get some sh-- off," he said of the DJ Scream-hosted tape. "I wanted to have some fun. Get in the booth, smoke me one or two."

And yes, his long-awaited TM103 album is still on the way. He promises it'll drop before the end of 2010.
http://www.mtv.com/news/a...100810/jeezy_young.jhtml

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
and for the record Jeezy aint the most popular @+%+# in the set these days so yall can quit this. Its his set or he really this or that.

I @$*@ with Jizzle so I dont give a @$*@ but as far as the Fam goes they not really !**+%@ with Jeezy too tough

whys that

laugh.gif
and for the record Jeezy aint the most popular @+%+# in the set these days so yall can quit this. Its his set or he really this or that.

I @$*@ with Jizzle so I dont give a @$*@ but as far as the Fam goes they not really !**+%@ with Jeezy too tough

whys that

Originally Posted by yungchamp

laugh.gif

whys that
no clue 

Originally Posted by yungchamp

laugh.gif

whys that
no clue 

Its NEVER a good thing when you have to say what YEAR your album is droppin...

People with actual release dates tend to stress the MONTH its droppin...

Its NEVER a good thing when you have to say what YEAR your album is droppin...

People with actual release dates tend to stress the MONTH its droppin...

Back
Top Bottom