so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

Jeezy is dumb, He should have just hollered at Ross and did a remix. Like this #+$* is a business, Make that muga son.

Shame how dude is acting like a female and playin these silly %$% games. Because as dude said earlier in this thread "if Jeezy was poppin right now we would have never herd this diss"

BTW Jeezy did change. He's trying to step up his bars but he left out what people was rockin to. The "YEAAAAAAAAAH" the "CHEA!" the "HA HAAAAA" was what tipsy $+#%*# was screamin in the clubs...that added with the end rhymin pattern made Jeezy who he is.

Jeezy is dumb, He should have just hollered at Ross and did a remix. Like this #+$* is a business, Make that muga son.

Shame how dude is acting like a female and playin these silly %$% games. Because as dude said earlier in this thread "if Jeezy was poppin right now we would have never herd this diss"

BTW Jeezy did change. He's trying to step up his bars but he left out what people was rockin to. The "YEAAAAAAAAAH" the "CHEA!" the "HA HAAAAA" was what tipsy $+#%*# was screamin in the clubs...that added with the end rhymin pattern made Jeezy who he is.

Jeezy made himself look sooo dumb with that statement...

Ni**a tried to use reverse psychology on bammas, cmon...

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Jeezy made himself look sooo dumb with that statement...

Ni**a tried to use reverse psychology on bammas, cmon...

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

During our talk, Jeezy said that his song "The Real BMF" had already been recorded (and was sitting in his vault) before Ross's "(B.M.F.)" was released

Does anyone believe that?

Jeezy should've just made an official remix with Ross and called it a day.

During our talk, Jeezy said that his song "The Real BMF" had already been recorded (and was sitting in his vault) before Ross's "(B.M.F.)" was released

Originally Posted by JPioneer

if its really no beef then I bet this will be on the way....it'll calm tensions, put jeezy into the rotation and let ross keep his "boss" persona....torch will prob say his account was hacked
laugh.gif

if its really no beef then I bet this will be on the way....it'll calm tensions, put jeezy into the rotation and let ross keep his "boss" persona....torch will prob say his account was hacked
laugh.gif

cartune confirmed that the minute The Real BMF dropped

cartune confirmed that the minute The Real BMF dropped

Only on niketalk will dudes attack the dude who really got it in... and defend the fraudulent dude...
  Sad but true. 

How do I do what? Not give up 20 dollars? Easy. I put 10 dollars in my car for gas and i'll put the other 10 into Teflon Don. And after doing so I wouldn't lose a BIT of sleep.
roll.gif
Don't cry for Nay. He gonna be alright. He's a Official Street Cat. He'll figure out a way to get the 20 dollars. Its funny.
Amazing, simply amazing.  Here it is you openly admit to not paying a bet, something you said you were going to to and you act like that's cool to do, real sad champ.  Dudes can't even be MEN of their words nowadays, dudes gotta just say blatant lies just because.  No wonder your a fan or Rick FRAUD, I see both you dudes have something in common. 

Only on niketalk will dudes attack the dude who really got it in... and defend the fraudulent dude...
  Sad but true. 

How do I do what? Not give up 20 dollars? Easy. I put 10 dollars in my car for gas and i'll put the other 10 into Teflon Don. And after doing so I wouldn't lose a BIT of sleep.
roll.gif
Don't cry for Nay. He gonna be alright. He's a Official Street Cat. He'll figure out a way to get the 20 dollars. Its funny.
Amazing, simply amazing.  Here it is you openly admit to not paying a bet, something you said you were going to to and you act like that's cool to do, real sad champ.  Dudes can't even be MEN of their words nowadays, dudes gotta just say blatant lies just because.  No wonder your a fan or Rick FRAUD, I see both you dudes have something in common. 

Back
Top Bottom