so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

I called it...
laugh.gif

Jeezy not stupid...making a "beef" with Ross will only make him look real Salty

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Only on niketalk will dudes attack the dude who really got it in... and defend the fraudulent dude...
  Sad but true. 

How do I do what? Not give up 20 dollars? Easy. I put 10 dollars in my car for gas and i'll put the other 10 into Teflon Don. And after doing so I wouldn't lose a BIT of sleep.
roll.gif
Don't cry for Nay. He gonna be alright. He's a Official Street Cat. He'll figure out a way to get the 20 dollars. Its funny.
Amazing, simply amazing.  Here it is you openly admit to not paying a bet, something you said you were going to to and you act like that's cool to do, real sad champ.  Dudes can't even be MEN of their words nowadays, dudes gotta just say blatant lies just because.  No wonder your a fan or Rick FRAUD, I see both you dudes have something in common. 

This.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Only on niketalk will dudes attack the dude who really got it in... and defend the fraudulent dude...
  Sad but true. 

How do I do what? Not give up 20 dollars? Easy. I put 10 dollars in my car for gas and i'll put the other 10 into Teflon Don. And after doing so I wouldn't lose a BIT of sleep.
roll.gif
Don't cry for Nay. He gonna be alright. He's a Official Street Cat. He'll figure out a way to get the 20 dollars. Its funny.
Amazing, simply amazing.  Here it is you openly admit to not paying a bet, something you said you were going to to and you act like that's cool to do, real sad champ.  Dudes can't even be MEN of their words nowadays, dudes gotta just say blatant lies just because.  No wonder your a fan or Rick FRAUD, I see both you dudes have something in common. 

This.

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

I look at it like this man... HOW YOU LOCK DUDES UP FOR +$+# YOU RAP ABOUT????

* he makes good music though.

Dudes in here really dont know the difference between a C.O. and a COP?
A C.O is nothin more than a security guard in the prison...just tryin to keep some order in a facility full of convicted criminals. A job that most NTers wouldnt be able to do (myself included).

Now if he was a cop and out in the streets chasing dealers, I could understand the hate.
But hatin on a dude for being a C.O????? Some of you dudes really think youre criminals.

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

A C.O is nothin more than a security guard in the prison...just tryin to keep some order in a facility full of convicted criminals. A job that most NTers wouldnt be able to do (myself included).

Now if he was a cop and out in the streets chasing dealers, I could understand the hate.
But hatin on a dude for being a C.O????? Some of you dudes really think youre criminals.

Originally Posted by Diego

SdotRusherz wrote:

If it wasn't so big of deal, why did due bold face deny it?

SdotRusherz wrote:

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

SdotRusherz wrote:

Same reason why Jeezy was bold faced enough to deny a blatant diss....Image Control.

SdotRusherz wrote:

Same reason why Jeezy was bold faced enough to deny a blatant diss....Image Control.

SdotRusherz wrote:

Finnish corrections officer
Correctional officer, prison warder, prison officer
Employment
Law enforcement
See Working environment
See Training
Prisons, jails
Police officer
Corrections officer [th=""]Occupation[/th] [th=""]Names[/th] [th=""]Type[/th] [th=""] Activity sectors [/th] [th=""]Description[/th] [th=""]Competencies[/th] [th=""]Education required[/th] [th=""]Fields of employment[/th] [th=""] Related jobs [/th]

Maybe you don't know the difference between what a security guard/CO/Cop is... I'm a security guard
laugh.gif
, got my fireguard and all that $$%%, I'm licesned to evacuate ANY building in this city if there was a fire or bomb threat or some $$%%...  While I do have the right to arrest an individual, that is under my citezens arrest $$%%, so basically anyone can do that... I have been trained on speed cuffing tho
laugh.gif

Now I've been to state prison to visit friends and family, I also have dear friends that have done both state and federal time, a correctional officer is part of LAW ENFORCEMENT just like a police officer is...

Now to think the CO job is some tuff $$%% in comparison to an actual police officer is pretty stupid... COs are asked to watch over criminals who have ALREADY been convicted of various crimes and are in confinement for a period of time, of course they'll get an occasional razor, or some weed here and there and you'll sometimes have to search their cells, bunks or even butt crack for it...

But you mean to tell me that's a harder job then actually catchin these creeps on the street when they have acess to ANY type of weapn they can get their hands on in the free world?? You can't be serious...

If ANYthing being a COP is one of the tuffest jobs out there... I know NWA said "%***'em" and all, but if you think its tuffer to be some FAT CO, touchin prisoners johnsons every 4 or 5 hours then actually being on the street and dogdgin bullets and chasing criminals so they can be handed over to the justice system, and hopefully a William Roberts if guilty...

SdotRusherz wrote:

Finnish corrections officer
Correctional officer, prison warder, prison officer
Employment
Law enforcement
See Working environment
See Training
Prisons, jails
Police officer
Corrections officer [th=""]Occupation[/th] [th=""]Names[/th] [th=""]Type[/th] [th=""] Activity sectors [/th] [th=""]Description[/th] [th=""]Competencies[/th] [th=""]Education required[/th] [th=""]Fields of employment[/th] [th=""] Related jobs [/th]

Maybe you don't know the difference between what a security guard/CO/Cop is... I'm a security guard
laugh.gif
, got my fireguard and all that $$%%, I'm licesned to evacuate ANY building in this city if there was a fire or bomb threat or some $$%%...  While I do have the right to arrest an individual, that is under my citezens arrest $$%%, so basically anyone can do that... I have been trained on speed cuffing tho
laugh.gif

Now I've been to state prison to visit friends and family, I also have dear friends that have done both state and federal time, a correctional officer is part of LAW ENFORCEMENT just like a police officer is...

Now to think the CO job is some tuff $$%% in comparison to an actual police officer is pretty stupid... COs are asked to watch over criminals who have ALREADY been convicted of various crimes and are in confinement for a period of time, of course they'll get an occasional razor, or some weed here and there and you'll sometimes have to search their cells, bunks or even butt crack for it...

But you mean to tell me that's a harder job then actually catchin these creeps on the street when they have acess to ANY type of weapn they can get their hands on in the free world?? You can't be serious...

If ANYthing being a COP is one of the tuffest jobs out there... I know NWA said "%***'em" and all, but if you think its tuffer to be some FAT CO, touchin prisoners johnsons every 4 or 5 hours then actually being on the street and dogdgin bullets and chasing criminals so they can be handed over to the justice system, and hopefully a William Roberts if guilty...

Back
Top Bottom