so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by Diego

SdotRusherz wrote:

I look at it like this man... HOW YOU LOCK DUDES UP FOR +$+# YOU RAP ABOUT????

* he makes good music though.

Dudes in here really dont know the difference between a C.O. and a COP?
A C.O is nothin more than a security guard in the prison...just tryin to keep some order in a facility full of convicted criminals. A job that most NTers wouldnt be able to do (myself included).

Now if he was a cop and out in the streets chasing dealers, I could understand the hate.
But hatin on a dude for being a C.O????? Some of you dudes really think youre criminals.

If it wasn't so big of deal, why did due bold face deny it?

Maybe you don't know the difference between what a security guard/CO/Cop is... I'm a security guard
laugh.gif
, got my fireguard and all that $$%%, I'm licesned to evacuate ANY building in this city if there was a fire or bomb threat or some $$%%...  While I do have the right to arrest an individual, that is under my citezens arrest $$%%, so basically anyone can do that... I have been trained on speed cuffing tho
laugh.gif

Now I've been to state prison to visit friends and family, I also have dear friends that have done both state and federal time, a correctional officer is part of LAW ENFORCEMENT just like a police officer is...

Now to think the CO job is some tuff $$%% in comparison to an actual police officer is pretty stupid... COs are asked to watch over criminals who have ALREADY been convicted of various crimes and are in confinement for a period of time, of course they'll get an occasional razor, or some weed here and there and you'll sometimes have to search their cells, bunks or even butt crack for it...

But you mean to tell me that's a harder job then actually catchin these creeps on the street when they have acess to ANY type of weapn they can get their hands on in the free world?? You can't be serious...

If ANYthing being a COP is one of the tuffest jobs out there... I know NWA said "%***'em" and all, but if you think its tuffer to be some FAT CO, touchin prisoners johnsons every 4 or 5 hours then actually being on the street and dogdgin bullets and chasing criminals so they can be handed over to the justice system, and hopefully a William Roberts if guilty...
Explain to me where I said being a C.O. was tougher than being a cop? If anything youre basically restating the part where I said:
"A C.O is nothin more than a security guard in the prison...just tryin to keep some order in a facility full of convicted criminals".

I mean I would like to respond to you, but right now I have no clue what the hell youre trying to argue.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by Diego

SdotRusherz wrote:

A C.O is nothin more than a security guard in the prison...just tryin to keep some order in a facility full of convicted criminals. A job that most NTers wouldnt be able to do (myself included).

Now if he was a cop and out in the streets chasing dealers, I could understand the hate.
But hatin on a dude for being a C.O????? Some of you dudes really think youre criminals.

Maybe you don't know the difference between what a security guard/CO/Cop is... I'm a security guard
laugh.gif
, got my fireguard and all that $$%%, I'm licesned to evacuate ANY building in this city if there was a fire or bomb threat or some $$%%...  While I do have the right to arrest an individual, that is under my citezens arrest $$%%, so basically anyone can do that... I have been trained on speed cuffing tho
laugh.gif

Now I've been to state prison to visit friends and family, I also have dear friends that have done both state and federal time, a correctional officer is part of LAW ENFORCEMENT just like a police officer is...

Now to think the CO job is some tuff $$%% in comparison to an actual police officer is pretty stupid... COs are asked to watch over criminals who have ALREADY been convicted of various crimes and are in confinement for a period of time, of course they'll get an occasional razor, or some weed here and there and you'll sometimes have to search their cells, bunks or even butt crack for it...

But you mean to tell me that's a harder job then actually catchin these creeps on the street when they have acess to ANY type of weapn they can get their hands on in the free world?? You can't be serious...

If ANYthing being a COP is one of the tuffest jobs out there... I know NWA said "%***'em" and all, but if you think its tuffer to be some FAT CO, touchin prisoners johnsons every 4 or 5 hours then actually being on the street and dogdgin bullets and chasing criminals so they can be handed over to the justice system, and hopefully a William Roberts if guilty...
Explain to me where I said being a C.O. was tougher than being a cop? If anything youre basically restating the part where I said:
"A C.O is nothin more than a security guard in the prison...just tryin to keep some order in a facility full of convicted criminals".

I mean I would like to respond to you, but right now I have no clue what the hell youre trying to argue.

Whoever is saying Ricky wasn't part of the law enforcement doesn't understand codes and honor... Words can't describe it u just gotta be a real dude up and down...

Whoever is saying Ricky wasn't part of the law enforcement doesn't understand codes and honor... Words can't describe it u just gotta be a real dude up and down...

Dead Stokc wrote:

Diego wrote:

SdotRusherz wrote:

[table]
Corrections officer

[tr]
[td] [/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]Finnish corrections officer[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[th=""]Occupation[/th][/tr]
[tr]
[th=""]Names[/th]
[td]Correctional officer, prison warder, prison officer[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[th=""]Type[/th]
[td]Employment[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[th=""]Activity sectors[/th]
[td]Law enforcement[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[th=""]Description[/th][/tr]
[tr]
[th=""]Competencies[/th]
[td]See Working environment[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[th=""]Education required[/th]
[td]See Training[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[th=""]Fields of employment[/th]
[td]Prisons, jails[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[th=""]Related jobs[/th]
[td]Police officer[/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
, got my fireguard and all that ##@%, I'm licesned to evacuate ANY building in this city if there was a fire or bomb threat or some ##@%...  While I do have the right to arrest an individual, that is under my citezens arrest ##@%, so basically anyone can do that... I have been trained on speed cuffing tho
laugh.gif

Now to think the CO job is some tuff ##@% in comparison to an actual police officer is pretty stupid... COs are asked to watch over criminals who have ALREADY been convicted of various crimes and are in confinement for a period of time, of course they'll get an occasional razor, or some weed here and there and you'll sometimes have to search their cells, bunks or even butt crack for it...

If ANYthing being a COP is one of the tuffest jobs out there... I know NWA said "$%+*'em" and all, but if you think its tuffer to be some FAT CO, touchin prisoners johnsons every 4 or 5 hours then actually being on the street and dogdgin bullets and chasing criminals so they can be handed over to the justice system, and hopefully a William Roberts if guilty...

you callin ross a fraud and you a security guard
sick.gif

So Lets Say U get transferred to a grocery store , you would arrest kids for taking gumballs and call dudes parent?

ANYWAYS , while i cant speak on Ross's time as a c.o , i do know a inmate at TGK here in downton just request 'd BMF on 99 jams and said thats all they play in the weightroom and rec

Dead Stokc wrote:

Diego wrote:

SdotRusherz wrote:

[table]
Corrections officer

[tr]
[td] [/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]Finnish corrections officer[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[th=""]Occupation[/th][/tr]
[tr]
[th=""]Names[/th]
[td]Correctional officer, prison warder, prison officer[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[th=""]Type[/th]
[td]Employment[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[th=""]Activity sectors[/th]
[td]Law enforcement[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[th=""]Description[/th][/tr]
[tr]
[th=""]Competencies[/th]
[td]See Working environment[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[th=""]Education required[/th]
[td]See Training[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[th=""]Fields of employment[/th]
[td]Prisons, jails[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[th=""]Related jobs[/th]
[td]Police officer[/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
, got my fireguard and all that ##@%, I'm licesned to evacuate ANY building in this city if there was a fire or bomb threat or some ##@%...  While I do have the right to arrest an individual, that is under my citezens arrest ##@%, so basically anyone can do that... I have been trained on speed cuffing tho
laugh.gif

Now to think the CO job is some tuff ##@% in comparison to an actual police officer is pretty stupid... COs are asked to watch over criminals who have ALREADY been convicted of various crimes and are in confinement for a period of time, of course they'll get an occasional razor, or some weed here and there and you'll sometimes have to search their cells, bunks or even butt crack for it...

If ANYthing being a COP is one of the tuffest jobs out there... I know NWA said "$%+*'em" and all, but if you think its tuffer to be some FAT CO, touchin prisoners johnsons every 4 or 5 hours then actually being on the street and dogdgin bullets and chasing criminals so they can be handed over to the justice system, and hopefully a William Roberts if guilty...

sick.gif

So Lets Say U get transferred to a grocery store , you would arrest kids for taking gumballs and call dudes parent?

ANYWAYS , while i cant speak on Ross's time as a c.o , i do know a inmate at TGK here in downton just request 'd BMF on 99 jams and said thats all they play in the weightroom and rec

Originally Posted by devildog1776

1, 2 this is hip hop... 3, 4 this is hip hop...

Originally Posted by devildog1776

1, 2 this is hip hop... 3, 4 this is hip hop...

A CO is a security guard in a prison?? NO... CO stands for Correctional OFFICER as in OFFICER of the law...

A CO isn't a security guard in prison, thats like sayin a police officer is a security guard on the street...

Being a security guard, I can tell you thats VERY far from the truth... When somethin goes wrong @ my site, I call the proper authorities... The Police...

When somethin goes wrong @ a prison do COs call the police?? You do KNOW that many crimes are committed within a prison facility, and those offenders are arrested by the COs, and brought up on those NEW charges... COs write a report, file the complaint and you can be tried for said charges... When I write a report, I give it to my supervisor, and if somethin is esculated they'll use the report I made can be used in court (which is where the simularities stop)

I'm with my cousin RIGHT now who spent 3 years upstate...
"Correctional officers DO have guns, they just arent allowed to have them within the facility... The guys in the tower are authorized to carry them. When somethin goes down they call reinforcement, who are other COs... The average CO DOES have a gun, he just doesn't have it on them within the facility... If you assualt a CO, its the SAME as assualting a cop..."

"The role most CO plays... If somethin were to happen, ANYthing can happen, they pull their pin... You'll see reinforcement come from EVERY angle... If its REALLY crazy, they'll call the SWAT team (turtles)... The only way he (Rick Ross) wouldn't have had a gun and badge is if he was on the low level workin in a office... The dude is a cop... Just without a gun [retracts] well he prolly owned a gun, just not on the facility"

A CO is a security guard in a prison?? NO... CO stands for Correctional OFFICER as in OFFICER of the law...

A CO isn't a security guard in prison, thats like sayin a police officer is a security guard on the street...

Being a security guard, I can tell you thats VERY far from the truth... When somethin goes wrong @ my site, I call the proper authorities... The Police...

When somethin goes wrong @ a prison do COs call the police?? You do KNOW that many crimes are committed within a prison facility, and those offenders are arrested by the COs, and brought up on those NEW charges... COs write a report, file the complaint and you can be tried for said charges... When I write a report, I give it to my supervisor, and if somethin is esculated they'll use the report I made can be used in court (which is where the simularities stop)

I'm with my cousin RIGHT now who spent 3 years upstate...
"Correctional officers DO have guns, they just arent allowed to have them within the facility... The guys in the tower are authorized to carry them. When somethin goes down they call reinforcement, who are other COs... The average CO DOES have a gun, he just doesn't have it on them within the facility... If you assualt a CO, its the SAME as assualting a cop..."

"The role most CO plays... If somethin were to happen, ANYthing can happen, they pull their pin... You'll see reinforcement come from EVERY angle... If its REALLY crazy, they'll call the SWAT team (turtles)... The only way he (Rick Ross) wouldn't have had a gun and badge is if he was on the low level workin in a office... The dude is a cop... Just without a gun [retracts] well he prolly owned a gun, just not on the facility"

the thing that makes a cop a cop and a CO a CO is that COs cant arrest anybody...

they deal with people who cops have already arrested... its really not the same at all...

the thing that makes a cop a cop and a CO a CO is that COs cant arrest anybody...

they deal with people who cops have already arrested... its really not the same at all...

sick.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm Corperate Security... That's RETAIL %##@ you're talkin about...

I work in BIG building in midtown Manhattan, not in no guy in CVS tryin to catch shoplifters...

I check employee IDs... Sit there in a suit basically...  

I just asked my cousin.

"
laugh.gif
... Arrest you where?? You're ALREADY in jail... But they can arrest you. They cuff you, bring you up on new charges, and transport you to a judge to be brought up on those charges"

sick.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm Corperate Security... That's RETAIL %##@ you're talkin about...

I work in BIG building in midtown Manhattan, not in no guy in CVS tryin to catch shoplifters...

I check employee IDs... Sit there in a suit basically...  

I just asked my cousin.

"
laugh.gif
... Arrest you where?? You're ALREADY in jail... But they can arrest you. They cuff you, bring you up on new charges, and transport you to a judge to be brought up on those charges"

A security guard in midtwon Manhattan whose job is to ask people for their IDs, criticizing the job of a Corrections Officer in a prison....

You dudes amaze me.

A security guard in midtwon Manhattan whose job is to ask people for their IDs, criticizing the job of a Corrections Officer in a prison....

You dudes amaze me.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Only on niketalk will dudes attack the dude who really got it in... and defend the fraudulent dude...
  Sad but true. 

How do I do what? Not give up 20 dollars? Easy. I put 10 dollars in my car for gas and i'll put the other 10 into Teflon Don. And after doing so I wouldn't lose a BIT of sleep.
roll.gif
Don't cry for Nay. He gonna be alright. He's a Official Street Cat. He'll figure out a way to get the 20 dollars. Its funny.
Amazing, simply amazing.  Here it is you openly admit to not paying a bet, something you said you were going to to and you act like that's cool to do, real sad champ.  Dudes can't even be MEN of their words nowadays, dudes gotta just say blatant lies just because.  No wonder your a fan or Rick FRAUD, I see both you dudes have something in common. 
I said a blatant lie? Where? I ain't payin' some dude over the internet 20 dollars. If he wants to come to Dallas to get his money be my guest. But i'm not sendin' no crooked N like Nay anything online. Especially through Pay Pal. And yea me and Rawse got a lot in common. I have a lot in common with a fat ex-CO with a lazy eye who's a millionaire and has gold records and believes he's John Gotti. Yea we got a lot in common.  F outta here. You more hurt by the fact I ain't giving Nay 20 dollars than he is.

And btw, since ya'll so thirsty for that money since I guess you and Nay gonna split it where the other dude that made the bet? Did ya'll get his 20? Ya'll better go over there and get his because you're not getting nothing over here unless you see me in person.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

backing out of bets if feminine, even though I think making bets on NT is outrageous regardless, lol

I wasn't aware females even made bets. But either way I ain't backin' out of anything. I'm just refusing to give him a CENT.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Only on niketalk will dudes attack the dude who really got it in... and defend the fraudulent dude...
  Sad but true. 

How do I do what? Not give up 20 dollars? Easy. I put 10 dollars in my car for gas and i'll put the other 10 into Teflon Don. And after doing so I wouldn't lose a BIT of sleep.
roll.gif
Don't cry for Nay. He gonna be alright. He's a Official Street Cat. He'll figure out a way to get the 20 dollars. Its funny.
Amazing, simply amazing.  Here it is you openly admit to not paying a bet, something you said you were going to to and you act like that's cool to do, real sad champ.  Dudes can't even be MEN of their words nowadays, dudes gotta just say blatant lies just because.  No wonder your a fan or Rick FRAUD, I see both you dudes have something in common. 
I said a blatant lie? Where? I ain't payin' some dude over the internet 20 dollars. If he wants to come to Dallas to get his money be my guest. But i'm not sendin' no crooked N like Nay anything online. Especially through Pay Pal. And yea me and Rawse got a lot in common. I have a lot in common with a fat ex-CO with a lazy eye who's a millionaire and has gold records and believes he's John Gotti. Yea we got a lot in common.  F outta here. You more hurt by the fact I ain't giving Nay 20 dollars than he is.

And btw, since ya'll so thirsty for that money since I guess you and Nay gonna split it where the other dude that made the bet? Did ya'll get his 20? Ya'll better go over there and get his because you're not getting nothing over here unless you see me in person.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

backing out of bets if feminine, even though I think making bets on NT is outrageous regardless, lol

I wasn't aware females even made bets. But either way I ain't backin' out of anything. I'm just refusing to give him a CENT.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom