so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

I love how hip hop excuses BOLD face lyin, & frontin but cats are appualed by "sneak dissin" (even when its BLATANT)...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

He's certainly capable of making a hit.

Put On wasn't THAT long ago.

He just needs the right producer.
Didn't read through the rest of the thread, but Kanye MADE that song.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

He's certainly capable of making a hit.

Put On wasn't THAT long ago.

He just needs the right producer.
Didn't read through the rest of the thread, but Kanye MADE that song.

Damn Nay real street cats don't check ID's.. you do surveillance for "The Man"... Goon Level just dropped 1 point

Damn Nay real street cats don't check ID's.. you do surveillance for "The Man"... Goon Level just dropped 1 point

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Whoever is saying Ricky wasn't part of the law enforcement doesn't understand codes and honor... Words can't describe it u just gotta be a real dude up and down...

1, 2 this is hip hop... 3, 4 this is hip hop...

must be on your iPod... Thanks....

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Whoever is saying Ricky wasn't part of the law enforcement doesn't understand codes and honor... Words can't describe it u just gotta be a real dude up and down...

1, 2 this is hip hop... 3, 4 this is hip hop...

must be on your iPod... Thanks....

PLEASE READ AND TAKE HEED

IM FROM FLORIDA BEEN HERE MY WHO LIFE  ALL MY FAMILY FROM MIAMI 117TH ST

to think Ross is a fraud is foolishness at its best

ROSS IS CONNECTED MORE THEN YOU THINK HE IS

if you not from Florida I understand you dont know what goes on in the gun shine state so you dont know better

but google the Zoe Pound google Black Flag Gang & 21 Street there are a ton of Haitian and Hispanic gangs down here that protect dude like the secret service

let me give yall some 411 of how deep this goes with Ross and his street cred & connection....Lil Wayne slipped up in a song with Juelz off I cant feel my face mixtape call Hot **** and said something along the lines of "its 21 jump street if any one jumps, once you hit the ground thats when every one stomps" he made a BIG mistake cause the 21 gang took it as offense he was speaking on something he didnt know about....Well Lil Wayne was in the hood in Miami to record the DJ Khaled Holla At Me video and the 21 gang came to confront Wayne.......you know who squashed it before the choppas got let off? ROSS!!!....Ross and E-Class cleared all that up for Wayne then you fast forward to Wayne's We Takin Over Freestyle off Drought 3 he said in the song "and yeah I done squashed the bull**** wit Zoe its a bakery here just tryin to get dough".....Now look at how close Ross and Birdman are! Birdman gave Ross the ultimate salute for looking out for Wayne...ever since then Wayne and Birdman got the pass to slide through Miami like its there town (doesnt seem funny they from N.O. but ALWAYS in MIAMI?).....Wayne lives in Miami, his MAIN studio in Miami and the same for Birdman not mention Wayne reppin the Zoe's now listen to Drake's Miss Me "Gotta do it 1 time for Haiti, What up Zoe".......Ross is connected....believe what you want we know what goes down in Florida

Dont you think somebody down here woulda been gave Ross the treatment if he was false claiming gang and drug affiliation?

Haitians are really loyal and dont believe in faking and flaunting and would have easily murked Ross with out effort

How the Haitians are on Bad Boys 2 are just how they are in real life they dont care when or where they comin with the choppas and mean bizznezz

on another note

Does Ross sell a 100 kilo's and move all this weight he talk about? NO

but neither does Jeezy, Gucci, OJ, Hov, Wayne, TIP, Shawty LO, Yo Gotti, Clipse so yall can stop with all that

Most rappers ARE small time pushers if they even pushed at all....point blank period I dont care how you look at it

Jeezy say I sold all this blow n I got this much white well........why you rapping? you making WAYYY more money off that white then off that mic!!!!

Would Escobar give up his $billion drug bizz to make a couple $100 million doin entertainment? NO!!!

so if you wanna call out Ross call out everyone else too

and ima say it my self

/THREAD

im done with givin yall FACTS about Ross and what happens in FLA

PLEASE READ AND TAKE HEED

IM FROM FLORIDA BEEN HERE MY WHO LIFE  ALL MY FAMILY FROM MIAMI 117TH ST

to think Ross is a fraud is foolishness at its best

ROSS IS CONNECTED MORE THEN YOU THINK HE IS

if you not from Florida I understand you dont know what goes on in the gun shine state so you dont know better

but google the Zoe Pound google Black Flag Gang & 21 Street there are a ton of Haitian and Hispanic gangs down here that protect dude like the secret service

let me give yall some 411 of how deep this goes with Ross and his street cred & connection....Lil Wayne slipped up in a song with Juelz off I cant feel my face mixtape call Hot **** and said something along the lines of "its 21 jump street if any one jumps, once you hit the ground thats when every one stomps" he made a BIG mistake cause the 21 gang took it as offense he was speaking on something he didnt know about....Well Lil Wayne was in the hood in Miami to record the DJ Khaled Holla At Me video and the 21 gang came to confront Wayne.......you know who squashed it before the choppas got let off? ROSS!!!....Ross and E-Class cleared all that up for Wayne then you fast forward to Wayne's We Takin Over Freestyle off Drought 3 he said in the song "and yeah I done squashed the bull**** wit Zoe its a bakery here just tryin to get dough".....Now look at how close Ross and Birdman are! Birdman gave Ross the ultimate salute for looking out for Wayne...ever since then Wayne and Birdman got the pass to slide through Miami like its there town (doesnt seem funny they from N.O. but ALWAYS in MIAMI?).....Wayne lives in Miami, his MAIN studio in Miami and the same for Birdman not mention Wayne reppin the Zoe's now listen to Drake's Miss Me "Gotta do it 1 time for Haiti, What up Zoe".......Ross is connected....believe what you want we know what goes down in Florida

Dont you think somebody down here woulda been gave Ross the treatment if he was false claiming gang and drug affiliation?

Haitians are really loyal and dont believe in faking and flaunting and would have easily murked Ross with out effort

How the Haitians are on Bad Boys 2 are just how they are in real life they dont care when or where they comin with the choppas and mean bizznezz

on another note

Does Ross sell a 100 kilo's and move all this weight he talk about? NO

but neither does Jeezy, Gucci, OJ, Hov, Wayne, TIP, Shawty LO, Yo Gotti, Clipse so yall can stop with all that

Most rappers ARE small time pushers if they even pushed at all....point blank period I dont care how you look at it

Jeezy say I sold all this blow n I got this much white well........why you rapping? you making WAYYY more money off that white then off that mic!!!!

Would Escobar give up his $billion drug bizz to make a couple $100 million doin entertainment? NO!!!

so if you wanna call out Ross call out everyone else too

and ima say it my self

/THREAD

im done with givin yall FACTS about Ross and what happens in FLA

Back
Top Bottom