so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

Sounds like a paper gangster to me...

I guess Diddy is a G now too since he can afford to pay anyone able to TAKE his money or goods from him BY force...

I guess The Game is a TRIPLE OG Blood since he has some Gs on his payroll that make sure nothin happen to him...

It all makes sense now...

Sounds like a paper gangster to me...

I guess Diddy is a G now too since he can afford to pay anyone able to TAKE his money or goods from him BY force...

I guess The Game is a TRIPLE OG Blood since he has some Gs on his payroll that make sure nothin happen to him...

It all makes sense now...

Originally Posted by HankTrill

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Maybe you don't know the difference between what a security guard/CO/Cop is... I'm a security guard
laugh.gif
, got my fireguard and all that ##@%, I'm licesned to evacuate ANY building in this city if there was a fire or bomb threat or some ##@%... While I do have the right to arrest an individual, that is under my citezens arrest ##@%, so basically anyone can do that... I have been trained on speed cuffing tho
laugh.gif
you callin ross a fraud and you a security guard
sick.gif

So Lets Say U get transferred to a grocery store , you would arrest kids for taking gumballs and call dudes parent?
My _ Nay wants it to be one way...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HankTrill

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Maybe you don't know the difference between what a security guard/CO/Cop is... I'm a security guard
laugh.gif
, got my fireguard and all that ##@%, I'm licesned to evacuate ANY building in this city if there was a fire or bomb threat or some ##@%... While I do have the right to arrest an individual, that is under my citezens arrest ##@%, so basically anyone can do that... I have been trained on speed cuffing tho
laugh.gif
you callin ross a fraud and you a security guard
sick.gif

So Lets Say U get transferred to a grocery store , you would arrest kids for taking gumballs and call dudes parent?
My _ Nay wants it to be one way...
smh.gif

Nay Got Tunnel Vision ..

And you can't have a discussion with %%%#*$ like that ...
smh.gif

Paper Gangster ARE still Gangsters

They're the most dangerous kind ..

Nay should know that ..

But What The Hell Do I know ..
ohwell.gif

Nay Got Tunnel Vision ..

And you can't have a discussion with %%%#*$ like that ...
smh.gif

Paper Gangster ARE still Gangsters

They're the most dangerous kind ..

Nay should know that ..

But What The Hell Do I know ..
ohwell.gif

Only read the first page but its not really a diss. At the same time its not surprising at all if it was meant as a diss considering Ross is shouting out two of the biggest black dudes in the crime game and he stole his name from the OG Ricky Ross. Just sort of disrespectful.

Jeezy was put on by BMF so if anything he is entitled to this song.

Only read the first page but its not really a diss. At the same time its not surprising at all if it was meant as a diss considering Ross is shouting out two of the biggest black dudes in the crime game and he stole his name from the OG Ricky Ross. Just sort of disrespectful.

Jeezy was put on by BMF so if anything he is entitled to this song.

laugh.gif
 How you top flight trying to diss a Correctional Officer?
Pleasesaythebaby: I aint read all of that but I already feel what u getting at. I tried to say !$+% without snitching on the *@!!% many times In no way am I saying dude was a Drug boss like he portrayed but yall %*!!+$ acting like its hard to come up in the coke game sheesh. *@!!% could have made 4 trips and be considered a big time peddler in the eyes of the law. Not going to details but !$+% CO in the south I guess is different than up north. Down here that !$+% is a come up for a 17 year old. $30,000 to walk around for 8 hours and then you can get some little pocket change hustling on the side too? I got a potna CO'n now doing the do with the Western Unions...Swish

I mean %*!!+$ down here knew he was a correctional officer when hustling came out. It only became a problem when Curtis made fun of it

laugh.gif
Pleasesaythebaby: I aint read all of that but I already feel what u getting at. I tried to say !$+% without snitching on the *@!!% many times In no way am I saying dude was a Drug boss like he portrayed but yall %*!!+$ acting like its hard to come up in the coke game sheesh. *@!!% could have made 4 trips and be considered a big time peddler in the eyes of the law. Not going to details but !$+% CO in the south I guess is different than up north. Down here that !$+% is a come up for a 17 year old. $30,000 to walk around for 8 hours and then you can get some little pocket change hustling on the side too? I got a potna CO'n now doing the do with the Western Unions...Swish

I mean %*!!+$ down here knew he was a correctional officer when hustling came out. It only became a problem when Curtis made fun of it

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif

No, it became a problem when Officer Ricky denied it FIFTY million times. 

laugh.gif

No, it became a problem when Officer Ricky denied it FIFTY million times. 

laugh.gif
 How you top flight trying to diss a Correctional Officer? Not going to details but !$+% CO in the south I guess is different than up north. Down here that !$+% is a come up for a 17 year old. $30,000 to walk around for 8 hours and then you can get some little pocket change hustling on the side too? I got a potna CO'n now doing the do with the Western Unions...Swish
pimp.gif
Its alot of regular hood Ns doin CO work in East St. Louis & Stateville. Rawse shouldve kept it 100 tho, cuz the truth came out anyways. Why Rawse always sayin Larry this Larry that though, when buddy from Miami. N probably dont know #$% about tha N'. Lil Larry gave him a co-sign
laugh.gif
C Fluid!

laugh.gif
 How you top flight trying to diss a Correctional Officer? Not going to details but !$+% CO in the south I guess is different than up north. Down here that !$+% is a come up for a 17 year old. $30,000 to walk around for 8 hours and then you can get some little pocket change hustling on the side too? I got a potna CO'n now doing the do with the Western Unions...Swish
pimp.gif
Its alot of regular hood Ns doin CO work in East St. Louis & Stateville. Rawse shouldve kept it 100 tho, cuz the truth came out anyways. Why Rawse always sayin Larry this Larry that though, when buddy from Miami. N probably dont know #$% about tha N'. Lil Larry gave him a co-sign
laugh.gif
C Fluid!

Like I said if u think Ross fakin or anything like that read my long post on this page about the whole lil Wayne situation them come at me and tell me Ross ain't thuggin down here

And to think he is a paper gangster is dumb Ross don't pay none of the Zoe's or anything he just been down with them since Trick n Trina was doin Nann

Like I said if u think Ross fakin or anything like that read my long post on this page about the whole lil Wayne situation them come at me and tell me Ross ain't thuggin down here

And to think he is a paper gangster is dumb Ross don't pay none of the Zoe's or anything he just been down with them since Trick n Trina was doin Nann

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

laugh.gif
how you got a reminder like 3 posts down from your og post .......for dudes to read to your og post?

listen the key word in that whole novel of yours is E-CLASS - Ross is the cash cow that is making the legal money and has the ability to get street dudes access, spotlight etc- so while everything you said could have happened exactly as you stated...you fail to see that it was E-Class and his pull that could get it squashed....and just as you said now Wayne is heavy down there and reppin the same dudes that had a "problem" with him before...why? b/c now they are seeing some of that $, fame etc

this is all silly - the main problem alot of people have with ross is the denial of the fact and not the actual fact itself-

Back
Top Bottom