so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Keithdajuiceman said:
yungchamp said:
Jeezy don't have mixtapes better than gucci mixtapes?
indifferent.gif
*looks at his avy* stop it!
Port of Miami is better than TOD?
indifferent.gif
Stop it
ah couple n_'s say TOD is overrated, so now its overrated?
indifferent.gif
Stop it!
TOD is weak after the 4th track?
indifferent.gif
Stop it!

I can't even +%%+ wit this thread no more, N_'s actin ignorant now and
half of the n_'s in here talking nonsense are from Atlanta go figure
smh.gif

exactly I am from Atlanta CHAMP, and I have listened to every jeezy mixtape and the majority of its filler $@%%$...and %$*%%# damn sure aint riding around out here bumping tod2....got sit your *+@ in the corner some where

N_ to say jeezy ain't got a tape on his résumé
better than anything gucci put out is ignorant
you sound dumb as hell
next ya'll gon say TM101 is overrated and gucci
albums killin jeezy's too huh ol flip flop *$% n_'s

w t f I gotta flop for ninja, quit talking out your funky !%@ because it stinks.....

chicken talk 1 & 2, ea sportscenter, gucci and gotti gangsta grillz, mr perfect, writtings on the wall, the movie part 1 and 2, mr. zone 6, no pad no pencil>>>>>>>>>>>any tape jeezy put out

TM101 gets its classic appeal from epic trap beats, and sub par lyrics about coke...the production carried that album, I'm sick of you ninjas running your mouth like this is 2003

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Keithdajuiceman said:
yungchamp said:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Stop it
indifferent.gif
Stop it!
indifferent.gif
Stop it!

smh.gif

exactly I am from Atlanta CHAMP, and I have listened to every jeezy mixtape and the majority of its filler $@%%$...and %$*%%# damn sure aint riding around out here bumping tod2....got sit your *+@ in the corner some where

you sound dumb as hell

w t f I gotta flop for ninja, quit talking out your funky !%@ because it stinks.....

chicken talk 1 & 2, ea sportscenter, gucci and gotti gangsta grillz, mr perfect, writtings on the wall, the movie part 1 and 2, mr. zone 6, no pad no pencil>>>>>>>>>>>any tape jeezy put out

TM101 gets its classic appeal from epic trap beats, and sub par lyrics about coke...the production carried that album, I'm sick of you ninjas running your mouth like this is 2003

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

no.

TOD is classic, TOD2 not a classic. miss me with all that lyrically, trunk music, musically, ect.
So then what do you want to base which one is better on? which got more reception from the club?

If that was the case, then people would think Rick Ross had the album of the year (and I'm pretty sure somebody is foolish enough to think that)

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

no.

TOD is classic, TOD2 not a classic. miss me with all that lyrically, trunk music, musically, ect.
So then what do you want to base which one is better on? which got more reception from the club?

If that was the case, then people would think Rick Ross had the album of the year (and I'm pretty sure somebody is foolish enough to think that)

I just don't understand how anyone can bump ross. An obvious fraud. Cats giving to many passes in the rap community. Im sick of that bull

I just don't understand how anyone can bump ross. An obvious fraud. Cats giving to many passes in the rap community. Im sick of that bull

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

yungchamp said:
Keithdajuiceman said:
yungchamp said:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Stop it
indifferent.gif
Stop it!
indifferent.gif
Stop it!

smh.gif

you sound dumb as hell

w t f I gotta flop for ninja, quit talking out your funky %%! because it stinks.....

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I can't take this n_ i'm done w/ this jeezy thread
laugh.gif

but to each his own bruh I can't knock you for likin
what you like.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

yungchamp said:
Keithdajuiceman said:
yungchamp said:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Stop it
indifferent.gif
Stop it!
indifferent.gif
Stop it!

smh.gif

you sound dumb as hell

w t f I gotta flop for ninja, quit talking out your funky %%! because it stinks.....

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I can't take this n_ i'm done w/ this jeezy thread
laugh.gif

but to each his own bruh I can't knock you for likin
what you like.

I dont know about yall but I love MUSIC

TOD is not something I would bump 10 years from now

10 years from now I can see myself bumping Magnificent, Here I Am, Maybach Music

I dont know about yall but I love MUSIC

TOD is not something I would bump 10 years from now

10 years from now I can see myself bumping Magnificent, Here I Am, Maybach Music

Sooo What have we learned in the Jeezy Vs Ross thread? Street Cred > Good Music .. Half you %!!$%* Ain't bout that life ..

Matter fact 96% of ya'll ain't bout that life ..yet hold RAPPERS who lie in EVERY SONG to a standand that Ya'll stupid %%#%%$%%+%*!$ ain't livin up to Yourself , Nor will ever live up to

laugh.gif

Comedy

Sooo What have we learned in the Jeezy Vs Ross thread? Street Cred > Good Music .. Half you %!!$%* Ain't bout that life ..

Matter fact 96% of ya'll ain't bout that life ..yet hold RAPPERS who lie in EVERY SONG to a standand that Ya'll stupid %%#%%$%%+%*!$ ain't livin up to Yourself , Nor will ever live up to

laugh.gif

Comedy

Jeezy hasn't CONSISTANTLY made good music for the past 5 years??...

Yall the SAME Ns tryin act like CO is some gangsta %*# job and #%**, had it not been for a rapper yall like bein confirmed of being one... Before that episode, I NEVER once seen any of you Ns talkin about that bein some tuff N job... Soon as this corny N get exposed yall Ns actin like its some gangsta %*# perfession all of a sudden...

%%+# the 96%... I'm out here... I aint sayin I'm the tuffest N in the world cause that's stupid and doesn't matter either way, but I've done and or witnessed the #%** yall Ns buy these so called street Ns albums to hear about... Wasn't NONE of that #%** "entertaining" either...

I done been to visit Ns in the state pen gettin ready to get it on in the visiting room, and havin coward %*# COs makin empty threats to us as if we was one of the suckas in jail... So yall Ns and ya half %*# stories about ya corny friends and family that are big bad tuff COs in whatever state... Miss me with all that corny #%**, I got Ns that done been in every type of jail under the sun and not ONE of them EVER gave these coward COs the respect you Lockup Raw watchin @ss Ns be on... yall Ns make me
laugh.gif

@ the end of the day:

Good Music > Bad Music
Real Ns > FAKE Ns
Truth > Lies
Real Life > Entertainment

Jeezy hasn't CONSISTANTLY made good music for the past 5 years??...

Yall the SAME Ns tryin act like CO is some gangsta %*# job and #%**, had it not been for a rapper yall like bein confirmed of being one... Before that episode, I NEVER once seen any of you Ns talkin about that bein some tuff N job... Soon as this corny N get exposed yall Ns actin like its some gangsta %*# perfession all of a sudden...

%%+# the 96%... I'm out here... I aint sayin I'm the tuffest N in the world cause that's stupid and doesn't matter either way, but I've done and or witnessed the #%** yall Ns buy these so called street Ns albums to hear about... Wasn't NONE of that #%** "entertaining" either...

I done been to visit Ns in the state pen gettin ready to get it on in the visiting room, and havin coward %*# COs makin empty threats to us as if we was one of the suckas in jail... So yall Ns and ya half %*# stories about ya corny friends and family that are big bad tuff COs in whatever state... Miss me with all that corny #%**, I got Ns that done been in every type of jail under the sun and not ONE of them EVER gave these coward COs the respect you Lockup Raw watchin @ss Ns be on... yall Ns make me
laugh.gif

@ the end of the day:

Good Music > Bad Music
Real Ns > FAKE Ns
Truth > Lies
Real Life > Entertainment

Back
Top Bottom