So lets just do the age old Debate about Pyramids...

they had to have some form of gps to be able to build so precisely to the stars and for certain chambers to be aligned and be light by certain stars on only 1 or certain days out of the year, that takes an incredible amount of precision.

or, maybe, it's what  took our heads out of the sky, explaining everything we didnt understand with some sort of make-believe "god", and advanced our civilizations and technologies to modern day. i think life today is pretty damn sweet. id never want to live in a world without television, rap music, sneakers, hydroponic marijuana, video games and the internet....NEVER. and i certainly wouldnt want to worhip some guy like he's a god on earth, either...

Check your ego. If you don't want to accept the bigger reality than stay in the world your in...its SWEET! Have fun with that bruh...Theres dreamers out there ready to do real $%$%. I appreciate all those things as well but only as they are our creations. Higher intelligence is finding the balance between it all . If you wanna piss away your own potential working under this structured, concrete, orchestrated situation go right ahead but we have the capacity for so much more.

or, maybe, it's what  took our heads out of the sky, explaining everything we didnt understand with some sort of make-believe "god", and advanced our civilizations and technologies to modern day. i think life today is pretty damn sweet. id never want to live in a world without television, rap music, sneakers, hydroponic marijuana, video games and the internet....NEVER. and i certainly wouldnt want to worhip some guy like he's a god on earth, either...

Check your ego. If you don't want to accept the bigger reality than stay in the world your in...its SWEET! Have fun with that bruh...Theres dreamers out there ready to do real $%$%. I appreciate all those things as well but only as they are our creations. Higher intelligence is finding the balance between it all . If you wanna piss away your own potential working under this structured, concrete, orchestrated situation go right ahead but we have the capacity for so much more.

napolean dynamite sigh
Are you telling me that an average American can build a pyramid that weighs a couple thousand tons,
the egyptian philosophers had ZERO to do with BUILDING anything...

roll.gif

THIS GUY

(this is why i truely believe egyptians built the pyramids with help from aliens...because we cant replicate it)

the average egyptian philosopher was mulling over why the sun rises and sets

ask a random middle schooler why the sun rises and sets

with great certainty, i predict, the middle schooler will give you a more accurate answer than "ra, the sun god controls it"

bruh

do you even know what philosopher means? it certainly doesnt mean building pyramids....

roll.gif

WE KNOW EVERYTHING THE GENERATIONS BEFORE US KNEW PLUS EVERYTHING THATS HAPPENED IN OUR GENERATION...

do you not understand how a species' general knowledge is a progressive process?

in school, i was responsible for learning EVERYTHING my father learned...

but seeing how HE went to school in the 1930s.....

I LEARNED MORE THAN HE DID IN SCHOOL

do you think egyptian philosophers had the slightest notion about dinosaurs?

how about crude oil being used as a power source?

you think they had extensive knowledge of the human genome?

do you think egyptian philosophers had fully fleshed out einstien's theory of relativity?

egyptian philosophers, they theorized gravity, right?

all these things are COMMON KNOWLEDGE for a HIGH SCHOOL-AGED HUMAN BEING IN 2011

these concepts probably would have blown the minds of egyptian philosophers

again, philosophers, in egypt, thought that the sun was controled by ra, the sun god.

......not the rotation and orbital movement of objects in space....

eyes.gif

napolean dynamite sigh
Are you telling me that an average American can build a pyramid that weighs a couple thousand tons,
the egyptian philosophers had ZERO to do with BUILDING anything...

roll.gif

THIS GUY

(this is why i truely believe egyptians built the pyramids with help from aliens...because we cant replicate it)

the average egyptian philosopher was mulling over why the sun rises and sets

ask a random middle schooler why the sun rises and sets

with great certainty, i predict, the middle schooler will give you a more accurate answer than "ra, the sun god controls it"

bruh

do you even know what philosopher means? it certainly doesnt mean building pyramids....

roll.gif

WE KNOW EVERYTHING THE GENERATIONS BEFORE US KNEW PLUS EVERYTHING THATS HAPPENED IN OUR GENERATION...

do you not understand how a species' general knowledge is a progressive process?

in school, i was responsible for learning EVERYTHING my father learned...

but seeing how HE went to school in the 1930s.....

I LEARNED MORE THAN HE DID IN SCHOOL

do you think egyptian philosophers had the slightest notion about dinosaurs?

how about crude oil being used as a power source?

you think they had extensive knowledge of the human genome?

do you think egyptian philosophers had fully fleshed out einstien's theory of relativity?

egyptian philosophers, they theorized gravity, right?

all these things are COMMON KNOWLEDGE for a HIGH SCHOOL-AGED HUMAN BEING IN 2011

these concepts probably would have blown the minds of egyptian philosophers

again, philosophers, in egypt, thought that the sun was controled by ra, the sun god.

......not the rotation and orbital movement of objects in space....

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

No trolling = taking a thread and derailing it by emphasizing Race, and by focusing on pointless subjects

Making a bunch of sarcastic remarks and then acting like your the victim of a group of people who were just trying to have an intelligent convo.

What really shines the brightest is that Every time their is a slight reference to a black man having power, or accomplishing something you go out of your way to focus on that comment when clearly the initial Topic has nothing to do with race. Nobody is mad at your opinion because dozens of others have came in here and discussed their view on the matter to no kind of interference. However you feel the need to stir up some kind of irrelevant controversy everytime and its pointless.

IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO THIS...

Originally Posted by tyisny

No trolling = taking a thread and derailing it by emphasizing Race, and by focusing on pointless subjects

Making a bunch of sarcastic remarks and then acting like your the victim of a group of people who were just trying to have an intelligent convo.

What really shines the brightest is that Every time their is a slight reference to a black man having power, or accomplishing something you go out of your way to focus on that comment when clearly the initial Topic has nothing to do with race. Nobody is mad at your opinion because dozens of others have came in here and discussed their view on the matter to no kind of interference. However you feel the need to stir up some kind of irrelevant controversy everytime and its pointless.

IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO THIS...

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

imagination is fine

it still needs to be rooted in reality

or its just that, IMAGINATION

laugh.gif

dude over here with a concept of reality found in Jumanji

"i dont limit myself with the confines of reality"

roll.gif

good luck with that, sir.  

Originally Posted by torgriffith

they had to have some form of gps to be able to build so precisely to the stars and for certain chambers to be aligned and be light by certain stars on only 1 or certain days out of the year, that takes an incredible amount of precision.

okay, and your theory that they "must have had GPS" is JUST AS PLAUSABLE AS MY THEORY that aliens built the pyramids.

we both have exactly the same amount of imperical evidence!

and, look, IM USING MY IMAGINATION AND COMPLETELY DISREGARDING ALL IMPERICAL SUPPORT FOR IT!

you right, fam, im ALL about discrediting the black race, b

that's my M.O. on Niketalk...

roll.gif

imagination is fine

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by torgriffith

okay, and your theory that they "must have had GPS" is JUST AS PLAUSABLE AS MY THEORY that aliens built the pyramids.

we both have exactly the same amount of imperical evidence!

and, look, IM USING MY IMAGINATION AND COMPLETELY DISREGARDING ALL IMPERICAL SUPPORT FOR IT!

you right, fam, im ALL about discrediting the black race, b

that's my M.O. on Niketalk...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

imagination is fine

laugh.gif

roll.gif

I read what he said with the
indifferent.gif
face. Dude essentially said that reality is overrated and everyone needs to live in their own delusional fantasy land. What part of the game is this?

imagination is fine

laugh.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
face. Dude essentially said that reality is overrated and everyone needs to live in their own delusional fantasy land. What part of the game is this?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

imagination is fine

laugh.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
yall time is over before it even started
laugh.gif

the future is mine  ours...

You're either positive or negative...Anton you been on here debating the same general topics for how long now? Why can't you convince yourself? I've convinced myself and have all the evidence I need to believe in what I do....you don't.

I win. You lose.

I'm playing chess with @+%%*$ who love CHECKERS. It's too EASY. Thats why Anton pays the Wu Tang and watches them perform but he doesn't believe in what they're really saying.

imagination is fine

laugh.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

You're either positive or negative...Anton you been on here debating the same general topics for how long now? Why can't you convince yourself? I've convinced myself and have all the evidence I need to believe in what I do....you don't.

I win. You lose.

I'm playing chess with @+%%*$ who love CHECKERS. It's too EASY. Thats why Anton pays the Wu Tang and watches them perform but he doesn't believe in what they're really saying.

Dude essentially said that reality is overrated and everyone needs to live in their own delusional fantasy land. What part of the game is this?
......this is the higher understanding that led to egyptians having wireless electricity and ancient GPS

i guess if reality is secondary to imagination, i'd think this was true and fact as well...

roll.gif

id prolly also believe the world flooded for 40 days and nights

and that everything that happens is god's plan

and that, upon repenting, we will be granted eternal life in heaven...

I HAVE REAL POWER; I DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO REALITY!

roll.gif

Dude essentially said that reality is overrated and everyone needs to live in their own delusional fantasy land. What part of the game is this?
......this is the higher understanding that led to egyptians having wireless electricity and ancient GPS

i guess if reality is secondary to imagination, i'd think this was true and fact as well...

roll.gif

id prolly also believe the world flooded for 40 days and nights

and that everything that happens is god's plan

and that, upon repenting, we will be granted eternal life in heaven...

I HAVE REAL POWER; I DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO REALITY!

roll.gif

[h1]
ok so where does all this fit in? It sounds very interesting though...what could they have used this energy for?
[/h1]

[h1]
[/h1][h1]Kirlian photography[/h1]
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kirlian photograph of two coins

Kirlian photography refers to a form of photogram made with voltage. It is named after Semyon Kirlian, who in 1939 accidentally discovered that if an object on a photographic plate is connected to a source of voltage an image is produced on the photographic plate.[sup][1][/sup]

Kirlian's work, from 1939 onward, involved an independent rediscovery of a phenomenon and technique variously called "electrography", "electrophotography" and "corona discharge photography." The Kirlian technique is contact photography, in which the subject is in direct contact with a film placed upon a charged metal plate.

The underlying physics (which makes xerographic copying possible) was explored as early as 1777 by Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (seeLichtenberg figures). Later workers in the field included Nikola Tesla; various other individuals explored the effect in the later 19th and early 20th centuries.

Kirlian said that the image he was studying might be compared with the human aura. An experiment in evidence of energy fields generated by living entities involves taking Kirlian contact photographs of a picked leaf at set periods, its gradual withering corresponding with a decline in the strength of the aura. In some experiments, if a section of a leaf was torn away after the first photograph, a faint image of the missing section would remain when a second photograph was taken. The Archives of American Art Journal of the Smithsonian Institution published a leading article with reproductions of images of this phenomenon.[sup][specify][/sup] James Randi has suggested that this effect was due to contamination of the glass plates, which were reused for both the "before" and "after" photographs.[sup][2][/sup]
[table][tr][td]
[h2]Contents[/h2] [hide]
[/td][/tr][/table][h2][edit]Research[/h2]

Kirlian photo of a leaf

In addition to living material, inanimate objects such as coins will also produce images on the film in a Kirlian photograph setup. In the United States, Dr. Thelma Moss of UCLA devoted much time and energy to the study of Kirlian photography when she led the parapsychology laboratory there in the 1970s. [sup][3][/sup]

Also, in the 1970s psychologist Joe H. Slate Ph.D. led research at Athens State University under the United States Army Aviation and Missile Command as project "Kirlian Photography" (Featured in the History Channel's Vampire Secrets).

Current research continues by Dr. Konstantin Korotkov[sup][4][/sup] in the Russian University, St. Petersburg State Technical University of Informational Technologies, Mechanics and Optics. Dr. Korotkov has published several books.[sup][5][/sup] He uses GDV (Gas Discharge Visualization) based on the Kirlian Effect. GDV instruments use glass electrodes to create a pulsed electrical field excitation (called "perturbation technique") to measure electro-photonic glow.[sup][6][/sup]

The Korotkov methods are used in some hospitals and athletic training programs in Russia and elsewhere as preventive measurements for detecting stress. The Russian Academy of Science has approved the GDV techniques and equipment in 1999 for general clinical use,[sup][6][/sup] though the "approval", according to the certificates Dr. Korotkov himself is showing in his various web sites, only covers conformity with general electrical safety (standards 61010 and 61326).[sup][7][/sup]

There has been some published research in peer-reviewed scientific journals regarding GDV and related material, including several articles in the Journal of Applied Physics and in IEEEarticles.[sup][8][/sup]
[h2][edit]Explanations[/h2][table][tr][td]

Kirlian photo of a fingertip
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Kirlian photo of two fingertips
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Kirlian photo of a leaf
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Kirlian photo of two coins
[/td][/tr][/table]
One of the physical explanations[sup][who?][/sup] is that the images produced are those caused by a voltage corona effect, similar to those seen from other high voltage sources such as the Van de Graaff generator or Tesla coil. In a darkened room, this is visible as a faint glow but, in this case, the film is affected in a slightly different way from usual. Color photographic film is calibrated to faithfully produce colors when exposed to normal light. The corona discharge has a somewhat different effect on the different layers of dye used to accomplish this result, resulting in various colors depending on the local intensity of the discharge.[sup][9][/sup]

[h1]
ok so where does all this fit in? It sounds very interesting though...what could they have used this energy for?
[/h1]

[h1]
[/h1][h1]Kirlian photography[/h1]
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kirlian photograph of two coins

Kirlian photography refers to a form of photogram made with voltage. It is named after Semyon Kirlian, who in 1939 accidentally discovered that if an object on a photographic plate is connected to a source of voltage an image is produced on the photographic plate.[sup][1][/sup]

Kirlian's work, from 1939 onward, involved an independent rediscovery of a phenomenon and technique variously called "electrography", "electrophotography" and "corona discharge photography." The Kirlian technique is contact photography, in which the subject is in direct contact with a film placed upon a charged metal plate.

The underlying physics (which makes xerographic copying possible) was explored as early as 1777 by Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (seeLichtenberg figures). Later workers in the field included Nikola Tesla; various other individuals explored the effect in the later 19th and early 20th centuries.

Kirlian said that the image he was studying might be compared with the human aura. An experiment in evidence of energy fields generated by living entities involves taking Kirlian contact photographs of a picked leaf at set periods, its gradual withering corresponding with a decline in the strength of the aura. In some experiments, if a section of a leaf was torn away after the first photograph, a faint image of the missing section would remain when a second photograph was taken. The Archives of American Art Journal of the Smithsonian Institution published a leading article with reproductions of images of this phenomenon.[sup][specify][/sup] James Randi has suggested that this effect was due to contamination of the glass plates, which were reused for both the "before" and "after" photographs.[sup][2][/sup]
[table][tr][td]
[h2]Contents[/h2] [hide]
[/td][/tr][/table][h2][edit]Research[/h2]

Kirlian photo of a leaf

In addition to living material, inanimate objects such as coins will also produce images on the film in a Kirlian photograph setup. In the United States, Dr. Thelma Moss of UCLA devoted much time and energy to the study of Kirlian photography when she led the parapsychology laboratory there in the 1970s. [sup][3][/sup]

Also, in the 1970s psychologist Joe H. Slate Ph.D. led research at Athens State University under the United States Army Aviation and Missile Command as project "Kirlian Photography" (Featured in the History Channel's Vampire Secrets).

Current research continues by Dr. Konstantin Korotkov[sup][4][/sup] in the Russian University, St. Petersburg State Technical University of Informational Technologies, Mechanics and Optics. Dr. Korotkov has published several books.[sup][5][/sup] He uses GDV (Gas Discharge Visualization) based on the Kirlian Effect. GDV instruments use glass electrodes to create a pulsed electrical field excitation (called "perturbation technique") to measure electro-photonic glow.[sup][6][/sup]

The Korotkov methods are used in some hospitals and athletic training programs in Russia and elsewhere as preventive measurements for detecting stress. The Russian Academy of Science has approved the GDV techniques and equipment in 1999 for general clinical use,[sup][6][/sup] though the "approval", according to the certificates Dr. Korotkov himself is showing in his various web sites, only covers conformity with general electrical safety (standards 61010 and 61326).[sup][7][/sup]

There has been some published research in peer-reviewed scientific journals regarding GDV and related material, including several articles in the Journal of Applied Physics and in IEEEarticles.[sup][8][/sup]
[h2][edit]Explanations[/h2][table][tr][td]

Kirlian photo of a fingertip
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Kirlian photo of two fingertips
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Kirlian photo of a leaf
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Kirlian photo of two coins
[/td][/tr][/table]
One of the physical explanations[sup][who?][/sup] is that the images produced are those caused by a voltage corona effect, similar to those seen from other high voltage sources such as the Van de Graaff generator or Tesla coil. In a darkened room, this is visible as a faint glow but, in this case, the film is affected in a slightly different way from usual. Color photographic film is calibrated to faithfully produce colors when exposed to normal light. The corona discharge has a somewhat different effect on the different layers of dye used to accomplish this result, resulting in various colors depending on the local intensity of the discharge.[sup][9][/sup]

imagination is fine

laugh.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I win. You lose.

What does this have to do with wu tang?
laugh.gif

And I listen to music about eviscerating prostitutes and chilling on the block pitching rocks does that make me any less a fan of the music. I'm supposed to be educated by a bunch of dustheads from staten island. Come ooon maaan. And this is coming from a wu tang fanboy.

imagination is fine

laugh.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I win. You lose.

What does this have to do with wu tang?
laugh.gif

And I listen to music about eviscerating prostitutes and chilling on the block pitching rocks does that make me any less a fan of the music. I'm supposed to be educated by a bunch of dustheads from staten island. Come ooon maaan. And this is coming from a wu tang fanboy.

Back
Top Bottom