So lets just do the age old Debate about Pyramids...

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Auroras Borealis are proof if wireless energy in the air
200136888-001.jpg
If there is an abundance of energy in the air why not harness it?

Auroras result from emissions of photons in the Earth's upper atmosphere, above 80 km (50 miles), from ionized nitrogen atoms regaining an electron, and oxygen and nitrogen atoms returning from an excited state to ground state. They are ionized or excited by the collision of solar wind particles being funneled down and accelerated along the Earth's magnetic field lines; excitation energy is lost by the emission of a photon of light, or by collision with another atom or molecule

if they were harnessing an abundance of energy out the air through pyramids, to power a grid of electricity, why did they go extinct, again?

also, why did they burn oil lamps if they had all this abundant free electricity they were pulling out of thin air?

also, with an infinite power source, why werent they able to travel the entire planet and solar system?

or was proof of that hidden by the white man too?

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

200136888-001.jpg

Auroras result from emissions of photons in the Earth's upper atmosphere, above 80 km (50 miles), from ionized nitrogen atoms regaining an electron, and oxygen and nitrogen atoms returning from an excited state to ground state. They are ionized or excited by the collision of solar wind particles being funneled down and accelerated along the Earth's magnetic field lines; excitation energy is lost by the emission of a photon of light, or by collision with another atom or molecule

if they were harnessing an abundance of energy out the air through pyramids, to power a grid of electricity, why did they go extinct, again?

also, why did they burn oil lamps if they had all this abundant free electricity they were pulling out of thin air?

also, with an infinite power source, why werent they able to travel the entire planet and solar system?

I don't know why but the amount of sense you're making in this argument is cracking me up.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

200136888-001.jpg

I don't know why but the amount of sense you're making in this argument is cracking me up.
roll.gif

eh, my dad was a chemical engineer and my mom was a teacher in early childhood development...

i hit my post limit

same reason you got lamps on your diplomas.....thats what the statue of liberty is holding
for light?

im confused.

so they burned oil lamps as symbols....symbolism of being able to see in the dark, rather than use their endless power supply of thin air as a symbol of seeing in the dark?

eyes.gif

the statue of liberty is holding a buring oil lamp which we use to see at night? word?

(yes, im being condesending, so?)

so hold on, the egyptians used torches as symbols before the torch was a symbol? did they invent using torches as symbols? so we use torches as symbols because they used torches as symbols?

you sure the symbolism of a torch meaning "illumination" wasnt born out of the use of oil torches AS illumination?

that's a lil too far-fetched, eh?

question, your math physisist electrical engineer parent, they vouch for the ancient practice of drawing endless amounts of electricity  out of thin air?

did he wire yalls house like that, too?

eyes.gif

eh, my dad was a chemical engineer and my mom was a teacher in early childhood development...

i hit my post limit

same reason you got lamps on your diplomas.....thats what the statue of liberty is holding
for light?

im confused.

so they burned oil lamps as symbols....symbolism of being able to see in the dark, rather than use their endless power supply of thin air as a symbol of seeing in the dark?

eyes.gif

the statue of liberty is holding a buring oil lamp which we use to see at night? word?

(yes, im being condesending, so?)

so hold on, the egyptians used torches as symbols before the torch was a symbol? did they invent using torches as symbols? so we use torches as symbols because they used torches as symbols?

you sure the symbolism of a torch meaning "illumination" wasnt born out of the use of oil torches AS illumination?

that's a lil too far-fetched, eh?

question, your math physisist electrical engineer parent, they vouch for the ancient practice of drawing endless amounts of electricity  out of thin air?

did he wire yalls house like that, too?

eyes.gif

same reason you got lamps on your diplomas and academic credentials and they use the lamp at the olympics. Rituals and symbols. Lamps with fire have always been the symbol of the illumination from knowledge. thats what the statue of liberty is holding.
ehh math physicist electrical engineer and health manager

same reason you got lamps on your diplomas and academic credentials and they use the lamp at the olympics. Rituals and symbols. Lamps with fire have always been the symbol of the illumination from knowledge. thats what the statue of liberty is holding.

Why did they need chariots if they had electricity? Or are you gonna tell me the chariots were symbolic?

Why did they need chariots if they had electricity? Or are you gonna tell me the chariots were symbolic?

So yall have taken an interesting thread and turned it to a wall of irrelevant questions thanks. I for one am not too sure about this theory of them having wireless energy i stated it once went along to read the info he posted and made my own assesment. Instead of yall two doing this and letting the subject continue you are asking questions like

its obvious that he believes that power could be harnessed from thin air and ya'll two dont instead of just chalking it up you are here putting together a storm of dumb questions seeking attention. Do you see how childish this looks from a distance
ohwell.gif

So yall have taken an interesting thread and turned it to a wall of irrelevant questions thanks. I for one am not too sure about this theory of them having wireless energy i stated it once went along to read the info he posted and made my own assesment. Instead of yall two doing this and letting the subject continue you are asking questions like

its obvious that he believes that power could be harnessed from thin air and ya'll two dont instead of just chalking it up you are here putting together a storm of dumb questions seeking attention. Do you see how childish this looks from a distance
ohwell.gif

I haven't been in this thread in a minute. It seems as though it has been derailed a bit, but I wanted to discuss this interesting video I found on YouTube.

And let me preface this by saying I by no means support the Ancient Aliens theory, but what is presented shows just how  advanced some cultures could have been...

I haven't been in this thread in a minute. It seems as though it has been derailed a bit, but I wanted to discuss this interesting video I found on YouTube.

And let me preface this by saying I by no means support the Ancient Aliens theory, but what is presented shows just how  advanced some cultures could have been...

Originally Posted by south sole

tyisny wrote:
eNPHAN wrote:

Agreeing with what the fact that technology is more advanced today than it was thousands of years ago? yes i never denied that.......... but to try and downplay the intelligence of the civilization because they couldny create items that are still generally new in the modern world is extreme.

In essence what im getting from you and Anton is that there is no chance egyptians had any kind of technology or concepts that america doesnt have right now(Not More advanced tech or concepts). and considering all that has been stolen from Egypt and destroyed i find that a little hard to believe.

Way back when i saw this thread and it was at page 1 
I told myself i was going to stay out because eventually someone is going to bring up race and its going to turn into a big argument 

And i was right  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by south sole

tyisny wrote:
eNPHAN wrote:

Agreeing with what the fact that technology is more advanced today than it was thousands of years ago? yes i never denied that.......... but to try and downplay the intelligence of the civilization because they couldny create items that are still generally new in the modern world is extreme.

In essence what im getting from you and Anton is that there is no chance egyptians had any kind of technology or concepts that america doesnt have right now(Not More advanced tech or concepts). and considering all that has been stolen from Egypt and destroyed i find that a little hard to believe.

Way back when i saw this thread and it was at page 1 
I told myself i was going to stay out because eventually someone is going to bring up race and its going to turn into a big argument 

And i was right  
laugh.gif

This video is interesting in that it breaks down the argument of modern man vs ancient man. It questions whether the paradigm that modern man as being more advanced versus our ancient counterparts. Very interesting stuff. What do y'all think?

This video is interesting in that it breaks down the argument of modern man vs ancient man. It questions whether the paradigm that modern man as being more advanced versus our ancient counterparts. Very interesting stuff. What do y'all think?

I found yet another video really examining the sheer brilliance of ancient Egyptian society. In the video it actually suggest that the Ancient Egyptians were not the original people to use they type of technology needed to build the pyramids. There could have been a more advanced civilization of whom the ancient Egyptians were "copying". Again very interesting theory's

Also disregard the quality of the vid.

I found yet another video really examining the sheer brilliance of ancient Egyptian society. In the video it actually suggest that the Ancient Egyptians were not the original people to use they type of technology needed to build the pyramids. There could have been a more advanced civilization of whom the ancient Egyptians were "copying". Again very interesting theory's

Also disregard the quality of the vid.

Back
Top Bottom