So my Ex decides to text me out of the blue after not hearing from her in almost a year. *CLOSURE*

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I say meet up with her.

When you meet, make sure it is fresh in your mind that this is the woman that you were good to, that you gave your all to, but that simply wasn't good enough for her. You have to put an emotional barrier up.

When you meet make sure you look good, and you look to her like you are genuinely happy. Don't act like you have a grudge against her for what she did, but rather act like she did you a favor. She will HATE to see that your life has gotten better without her. Take her to lunch... even pay.

Now more then likely throughout this past year she has been played and smutted out by other men, and she finally realizes that the grass isn't greener on the other side... and she wants you back. Don't give in... Not on the first meetup anyway. You have to remember this woman is the source of your heartbreak(I can tell you are hurt op) so you can't just let her come back into your life whenever she wants. Be nice to her, but respectfully decline any proposition she offers... even if you want her.

Now if after this meeting she is consistent and genuine and she really seems like she wants you back, I would say let her back in VERY slooooowly. People do make mistakes, so maybe she realized it and can make up for it. But don't just give yourself all back at once, and run the risk of getting your heart broken again.
repped.

tumblr_lkjvu6URLs1qapmfg.gif

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

I say meet up with her.

When you meet, make sure it is fresh in your mind that this is the woman that you were good to, that you gave your all to, but that simply wasn't good enough for her. You have to put an emotional barrier up.

When you meet make sure you look good, and you look to her like you are genuinely happy. Don't act like you have a grudge against her for what she did, but rather act like she did you a favor. She will HATE to see that your life has gotten better without her. Take her to lunch... even pay.

Now more then likely throughout this past year she has been played and smutted out by other men, and she finally realizes that the grass isn't greener on the other side... and she wants you back. Don't give in... Not on the first meetup anyway. You have to remember this woman is the source of your heartbreak(I can tell you are hurt op) so you can't just let her come back into your life whenever she wants. Be nice to her, but respectfully decline any proposition she offers... even if you want her.

Now if after this meeting she is consistent and genuine and she really seems like she wants you back, I would say let her back in VERY slooooowly. People do make mistakes, so maybe she realized it and can make up for it. But don't just give yourself all back at once, and run the risk of getting your heart broken again.
repped.

tumblr_lkjvu6URLs1qapmfg.gif

Just went through the entire thread. I'm feenin for an update now too.

Classy Freshmen's post was
pimp.gif

Just went through the entire thread. I'm feenin for an update now too.

Classy Freshmen's post was
pimp.gif

I say meet up with her.

Classy...Id buy your book. Straight up 
eek.gif

I say meet up with her.

Classy...Id buy your book. Straight up 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by FDUB

Part of me is telling me to just ignore the text, but I am super curious on what she wants to get off her chest. I honestly don't trust this situation because I was very hurt on how this chick dumped me for being how I am..smh

Man i feel u op... 
tired.gif

But listen to this man..

Classy Freshman wrote:
I say meet up with her. 

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

A+.

*Looks at own sig* 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FDUB

Part of me is telling me to just ignore the text, but I am super curious on what she wants to get off her chest. I honestly don't trust this situation because I was very hurt on how this chick dumped me for being how I am..smh

Man i feel u op... 
tired.gif

But listen to this man..

Classy Freshman wrote:
I say meet up with her. 

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

A+.

*Looks at own sig* 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by D723

Why are some NTers so jaded towards women?

Prolly dnt log off enough to know how to deal with women lol . . . jk I love y'all

All seriousness, Classy Freshman is right on the botton.

Prolly dnt log off enough to know how to deal with women lol . . . jk I love y'all

All seriousness, Classy Freshman is right on the botton.

OP, clearly you are still hurt from the breakup and ill be honest i dont blame you. She messaged you because she want to see you and try to apologize and make up. im 99% sure. There is nothing else to it as to why over a year of no contact she would randomly contact you outta the blue.

Its up to you if you want to see her, im gonna guess you do. could be a good or bad thing. use your brain when you see her, not your heart.

OP, clearly you are still hurt from the breakup and ill be honest i dont blame you. She messaged you because she want to see you and try to apologize and make up. im 99% sure. There is nothing else to it as to why over a year of no contact she would randomly contact you outta the blue.

Its up to you if you want to see her, im gonna guess you do. could be a good or bad thing. use your brain when you see her, not your heart.

Because a lot of NT'ers are overemotional people. They'll front on the computer screen talkin about nothing can get them, but once it comes to women, they hold on to grudges and never let anything go. So yea, live and learn my brothers, live and learn
pimp.gif

Because a lot of NT'ers are overemotional people. They'll front on the computer screen talkin about nothing can get them, but once it comes to women, they hold on to grudges and never let anything go. So yea, live and learn my brothers, live and learn
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom