So my Ex decides to text me out of the blue after not hearing from her in almost a year. *CLOSURE*

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

I cant believe i'm spending the 4th waiting for OP to reply with full details
laugh.gif

roll.gif
same here

If You Went A Year Without Her In Your Life Then You Can Go The Rest Of Your Life Without Her.... Ignore That Text Man. By Taking Her Back Your Letting Her Come Back At Her Own Convenience (Giving Her Power). Jus Do You Man. Its Millions Of Women Out Here...

Unless Shes A Flat Out Dime With Mass.

Pics.?
happy.gif
nerd.gif

If You Went A Year Without Her In Your Life Then You Can Go The Rest Of Your Life Without Her.... Ignore That Text Man. By Taking Her Back Your Letting Her Come Back At Her Own Convenience (Giving Her Power). Jus Do You Man. Its Millions Of Women Out Here...

Unless Shes A Flat Out Dime With Mass.

Pics.?
happy.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I say meet up with her.

When you meet, make sure it is fresh in your mind that this is the woman that you were good to, that you gave your all to, but that simply wasn't good enough for her. You have to put an emotional barrier up.

When you meet make sure you look good, and you look to her like you are genuinely happy. Don't act like you have a grudge against her for what she did, but rather act like she did you a favor. She will HATE to see that your life has gotten better without her. Take her to lunch... even pay.

Now more then likely throughout this past year she has been played and smutted out by other men, and she finally realizes that the grass isn't greener on the other side... and she wants you back. Don't give in... Not on the first meetup anyway. You have to remember this woman is the source of your heartbreak(I can tell you are hurt op) so you can't just let her come back into your life whenever she wants. Be nice to her, but respectfully decline any proposition she offers... even if you want her.

Now if after this meeting she is consistent and genuine and she really seems like she wants you back, I would say let her back in VERY slooooowly. People do make mistakes, so maybe she realized it and can make up for it. But don't just give yourself all back at once, and run the risk of getting your heart broken again.
Classy...Id buy your book. Straight up 
eek.gif

same here, thats some very good advice

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I say meet up with her.

When you meet, make sure it is fresh in your mind that this is the woman that you were good to, that you gave your all to, but that simply wasn't good enough for her. You have to put an emotional barrier up.

When you meet make sure you look good, and you look to her like you are genuinely happy. Don't act like you have a grudge against her for what she did, but rather act like she did you a favor. She will HATE to see that your life has gotten better without her. Take her to lunch... even pay.

Now more then likely throughout this past year she has been played and smutted out by other men, and she finally realizes that the grass isn't greener on the other side... and she wants you back. Don't give in... Not on the first meetup anyway. You have to remember this woman is the source of your heartbreak(I can tell you are hurt op) so you can't just let her come back into your life whenever she wants. Be nice to her, but respectfully decline any proposition she offers... even if you want her.

Now if after this meeting she is consistent and genuine and she really seems like she wants you back, I would say let her back in VERY slooooowly. People do make mistakes, so maybe she realized it and can make up for it. But don't just give yourself all back at once, and run the risk of getting your heart broken again.
Classy...Id buy your book. Straight up 
eek.gif

same here, thats some very good advice

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

"The biggest mistake I have made in my life is letting people stay in my life far longer than they deserve." - Eminem

Let's be honest for a moment. If she was in a good situation, she wouldn't be checking for you. This sounds like some conniving rebound +$!!.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hate when people hit you up once it's convenient for them.

I didn't think of this but this is so true.

OP, you think if she was doing well right now and had a great relationship with her boyfriend she'd be hitting you up? I doubt it, most women would probably stick their head up and clutch the arm of the guy while you're sitting on a bench with an eyebrow raised
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

"The biggest mistake I have made in my life is letting people stay in my life far longer than they deserve." - Eminem

Let's be honest for a moment. If she was in a good situation, she wouldn't be checking for you. This sounds like some conniving rebound +$!!.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hate when people hit you up once it's convenient for them.

I didn't think of this but this is so true.

OP, you think if she was doing well right now and had a great relationship with her boyfriend she'd be hitting you up? I doubt it, most women would probably stick their head up and clutch the arm of the guy while you're sitting on a bench with an eyebrow raised
30t6p3b.gif

So far no response on the text, but FYI to anyone here that believes I still want her back is wrong. I don't want her back, but I will say that for only 6 months that her and I dated, it really made me have a strong dislike for her on how it ended. I am curious on what she wants to say, but I know for sure if she talks about trying to get back with m, that's when I will say everything that is on my mind and go from there.. I have no intentions on getting back with this broad what so ever. Once she responds (If she does) I will post in full details.. I promise, but if she doesn't then oh well.. Move on with life..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom