So my Ex decides to text me out of the blue after not hearing from her in almost a year. *CLOSURE*

nerd.gif

Maybe OP needs closure himself. Maybe he simps, takes her back (assuming she wants to get back with him, which is what I would assume), and it doesn't work out. But this time maybe it is on his terms or gets to see she isn't all that he thinks she is.

Worst case, he gets a little nookie and is right back where he left off.

So I say definitely meet up. See what she has to say and also get whatever it is you want to off your chest.

I was/am in a similar situation with my ex. We went out for 3+ years and mutually, amicably broke up because of the same thing, she was too social and I wasn't enough. It was my idea, but surprisingly she agreed. We agreed to be friends but slowly she stopped contacting me. Kinda irked me, not gonna lie. But not so much because I still had something for her but because I enjoyed the position of power I always had over her but seemingly lost in such a matter of weeks. So whenever she texted me, I wouldn't answer. Whenever she called me, I wouldn't pick up.

Needless to say, power was mine again. We have been friends with benefits ever since. I do my thing, she does hers. Unfortunately it got to a point though that we were kinda exclusive, so we were back at square one. Not only didn't I not love her, I didn't even like her as a person lol. She talking about how she knows we are gonna get married someday and I am staring at her wondering how much damage I can inflict if I knee'd her in the face. Then we go have sex and I'm like whatever keep talking your nonsense.

This has been going on for over a year now. So back when we weren't talking, I only remembered the good about her. After a little time apart and then us hanging out again, I saw her for what she actually was.

Go listen to her. She may say something you don't wanna hear for all anyone knows. But maybe this will finally get you over her (assuming you aren't over her like many believe).

Or maybe she says something you would definitely want to hear. You really have nothing to lose if she's honest that it's nothing bad. Just don't crumble for her. Assume whenever/wherever you meet she is gonna try her hardest to look as fine as she can. Don't crumble at first sight!

Good luck OP, smash her one more time, but wear a rubber just in case (you don't know what's been in her the past year)!

Originally Posted by ricky409

i'm all for positivity... shid.... CHECK MY SIG...

but i like to be extremely honest when i say this...

Spoiler [+]
WHAT THE #%@@ FANTASY WORLD ARE YALL LIVING IN? THIS AINT NO SOAP OPERA... THIS AINT A FUGGIN MOVIE... CREDITS AINT GONNA ROLL, AND THERE'S NO HAPPY ENDING.

talkin about "oh... she wanna get back w/ you... she was STARING in some other guy's eyes while he was diggin' in them loins... and AFTER A YEAR... suddenly thought 'oh.... i made a mistake'... oh... and while you're at it... pay for it. that will REALLY show her"

sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

that's the most ridiculous crap i ever heard.

then have the nerve to say "show up, swagged up like its the best decision you made" . you really think OP has that kinda poker face? you think ANYBODY that hasnt dealt with heartbreak a few times has that kind of poker face??

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lets be real, OP... the other guy either CHEATED OR DISRESPECTED HER TO THE FULLEST...

sorry to be so blunt, but that's the way it is...

she was NOT expecting it... and didnt have ANOTHER GUY on lock to ease the blow... so she turned to you.

point blank period, fambs.

ignore it... save yourself about 6 more months of bull... cuz she's going to eventually flip it on you, make you feel like crap, get freaky w/ the same guy, and do it ALL OVER AGAIN.

then have to nerve to say folks have crazy imaginations...

walkin around w/ some of yall's mindframes... yall bound to get fugged over time and time again until you realize that the majority of these girlies aint #*%%...

its hard, but you gotta go thru alotta bull before you can find someone that IS #*%%...

i've been thru it, fambs... this aint no bitter, alone guy talkin, or some renegade cat that curse girls out at the club and then have them butt up at the end of the night.

i'm a regular guy, just like the majority of NTers, that realizes that games are CONSTANTLY being played.
2zhjv5z.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

i'm all for positivity... shid.... CHECK MY SIG...

but i like to be extremely honest when i say this...

Spoiler [+]
WHAT THE #%@@ FANTASY WORLD ARE YALL LIVING IN? THIS AINT NO SOAP OPERA... THIS AINT A FUGGIN MOVIE... CREDITS AINT GONNA ROLL, AND THERE'S NO HAPPY ENDING.

talkin about "oh... she wanna get back w/ you... she was STARING in some other guy's eyes while he was diggin' in them loins... and AFTER A YEAR... suddenly thought 'oh.... i made a mistake'... oh... and while you're at it... pay for it. that will REALLY show her"

sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

that's the most ridiculous crap i ever heard.

then have the nerve to say "show up, swagged up like its the best decision you made" . you really think OP has that kinda poker face? you think ANYBODY that hasnt dealt with heartbreak a few times has that kind of poker face??

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lets be real, OP... the other guy either CHEATED OR DISRESPECTED HER TO THE FULLEST...

sorry to be so blunt, but that's the way it is...

she was NOT expecting it... and didnt have ANOTHER GUY on lock to ease the blow... so she turned to you.

point blank period, fambs.

ignore it... save yourself about 6 more months of bull... cuz she's going to eventually flip it on you, make you feel like crap, get freaky w/ the same guy, and do it ALL OVER AGAIN.

then have to nerve to say folks have crazy imaginations...

walkin around w/ some of yall's mindframes... yall bound to get fugged over time and time again until you realize that the majority of these girlies aint #*%%...

its hard, but you gotta go thru alotta bull before you can find someone that IS #*%%...

i've been thru it, fambs... this aint no bitter, alone guy talkin, or some renegade cat that curse girls out at the club and then have them butt up at the end of the night.

i'm a regular guy, just like the majority of NTers, that realizes that games are CONSTANTLY being played.
2zhjv5z.jpg

pimp.gif

Maybe OP needs closure himself. Maybe he simps, takes her back (assuming she wants to get back with him, which is what I would assume), and it doesn't work out. But this time maybe it is on his terms or gets to see she isn't all that he thinks she is.

Worst case, he gets a little nookie and is right back where he left off.

So I say definitely meet up. See what she has to say and also get whatever it is you want to off your chest.

I was/am in a similar situation with my ex. We went out for 3+ years and mutually, amicably broke up because of the same thing, she was too social and I wasn't enough. It was my idea, but surprisingly she agreed. We agreed to be friends but slowly she stopped contacting me. Kinda irked me, not gonna lie. But not so much because I still had something for her but because I enjoyed the position of power I always had over her but seemingly lost in such a matter of weeks. So whenever she texted me, I wouldn't answer. Whenever she called me, I wouldn't pick up.

Needless to say, power was mine again. We have been friends with benefits ever since. I do my thing, she does hers. Unfortunately it got to a point though that we were kinda exclusive, so we were back at square one. Not only didn't I not love her, I didn't even like her as a person lol. She talking about how she knows we are gonna get married someday and I am staring at her wondering how much damage I can inflict if I knee'd her in the face. Then we go have sex and I'm like whatever keep talking your nonsense.

This has been going on for over a year now. So back when we weren't talking, I only remembered the good about her. After a little time apart and then us hanging out again, I saw her for what she actually was.

Go listen to her. She may say something you don't wanna hear for all anyone knows. But maybe this will finally get you over her (assuming you aren't over her like many believe).

Or maybe she says something you would definitely want to hear. You really have nothing to lose if she's honest that it's nothing bad. Just don't crumble for her. Assume whenever/wherever you meet she is gonna try her hardest to look as fine as she can. Don't crumble at first sight!

Good luck OP, smash her one more time, but wear a rubber just in case (you don't know what's been in her the past year)!

Back
Top Bottom