So my Ex decides to text me out of the blue after not hearing from her in almost a year. *CLOSURE*

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

man f this n
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FDUB

**Update people**

To sum up everything, Here is what she said:

Her:Well I just want to thank you for being a good boyfriend to me and apologize if I hurt you in any way
Me: What made you think about this all of a sudden after a year????
Her: Just been reflecting, that's all.
Me:Yeah, that was all I was trying to do was be a good BF, but obviously I wasn't good enough..smh

That's all for now.. If anymore comes I will indeed let you guys know and thank you all..
j90c2r.gif

Seriously?

**Update people**

Her:Well I just want to thank you for being a good boyfriend to me and apologize if I hurt you in any way
Me:Yeah, that was all I was trying to do was be a good BF, but obviously I wasn't good enough..smh

That's all for now.. If anymore comes I will indeed let you guys know and thank you all..
j90c2r.gif

Seriously?

**Update people**

ambdoo.gif

**Update people**

ambdoo.gif

Originally Posted by November33rd

You NT'ers have some creative imaginations. Y'all need to grow up.

You have no clue what she wants. She could be inviting you to  be a guest at her wedding for all these clowns on NT know.

Don't make such a big deal out of it. Just go and hear her out. Then take it from there. You don't need some plan or elaborate plot devised by some NT'ers who have had little to no female interaction in their lives.

Welp....Told you so.....Turned out to be nothing at all. Folks don't listen.
30t6p3b.gif

You have no clue what she wants. She could be inviting you to  be a guest at her wedding for all these clowns on NT know.

Don't make such a big deal out of it. Just go and hear her out. Then take it from there. You don't need some plan or elaborate plot devised by some NT'ers who have had little to no female interaction in their lives.

30t6p3b.gif

November33rd wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

33e75oz.gif

November33rd wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

33e75oz.gif

Back
Top Bottom