So my Ex decides to text me out of the blue after not hearing from her in almost a year. *CLOSURE*

OP. I am in a similar situation like you but it has not been a year yet. I would feel mcj better if that girl came to me one day and said what she said to you. Her realizing what she has done and genuinely admitting it is satisfaction enough, if anything this could be the beginning of her to become part for your life again for the better (but don't count on it). Don't worry about the responses here (although some are too jokes lol). Keep living your life, it's obvious you were on the right track and still are. Her loss, just time is counting down until the better one comes.

Originally Posted by FDUB

Im back everyone, so I found out that her grandfather past away and I am assuming that she wants to apologize for all of the things she felt that hurt me. I don't know about you guys, but I have learned a lesson that regardless of how bitter and hurt you are from someone that you should always forgive and forget. Holding s grudge is just a waste of time and energy. In this instance, despite how things ended between her and I, I feel bad about her grandfather passing away. Its very tragic that happen. I don't see myself getting back with her, but I can see myself still being friends with her and hanging out with her. I just got to be the bigger person and just move on...

Now you're thinking
pimp.gif

Im back everyone, so I found out that her grandfather past away and I am assuming that she wants to apologize for all of the things she felt that hurt me. I don't know about you guys, but I have learned a lesson that regardless of how bitter and hurt you are from someone that you should always forgive and forget. Holding s grudge is just a waste of time and energy. In this instance, despite how things ended between her and I, I feel bad about her grandfather passing away. Its very tragic that happen. I don't see myself getting back with her, but I can see myself still being friends with her and hanging out with her. I just got to be the bigger person and just move on...

Now you're thinking
pimp.gif

i6m52u.jpg

i6m52u.jpg

images

images

Just wondering, how are you going to be friends with someone who basically took your heart and stomped it out like it was a flaming bag of @+#+ on your doorstep?

There might have been traumatic things going on in her life but that doesn't mean she had the right to do that to you... so now in a time of stress for her she comes back to you? Where was she when you were at your lowest? Probably having her back blown out by some cat around the city.

Forgiving is one thing, but never forget. That is how mistakes happen and history repeats itself.

Everyone's different, but if she "couldn't deal with the type of person you are", that's cold and disrespectful enough to solidify the fact that they are pathetic and helpless. Well I'm glad that now she's distressed she CAN deal with the type of person you are.

Just wondering, how are you going to be friends with someone who basically took your heart and stomped it out like it was a flaming bag of @+#+ on your doorstep?

There might have been traumatic things going on in her life but that doesn't mean she had the right to do that to you... so now in a time of stress for her she comes back to you? Where was she when you were at your lowest? Probably having her back blown out by some cat around the city.

Forgiving is one thing, but never forget. That is how mistakes happen and history repeats itself.

Everyone's different, but if she "couldn't deal with the type of person you are", that's cold and disrespectful enough to solidify the fact that they are pathetic and helpless. Well I'm glad that now she's distressed she CAN deal with the type of person you are.

Originally Posted by scshift

People will say otherwise.. saying he's being the bigger person bullmess..
I agree with you, though... OP will learn

People will say otherwise.. saying he's being the bigger person bullmess..
I agree with you, though... OP will learn

verbatim.

verbatim.

exactly, man look bromance, life aint like the movies where happy endings happens and the credits roll.

friends with an ex ha ha ha nah man don't work that way playboy, and this is coming from a former/rehab simp. wounds heal but it leaves scars, its there to remind us and learn from it. my ex grandma passed away did i send her a sorry text? nope because i know damn well she wouldn't do the same.

reserve the "be the bigger person" to the people you care about and care about you.

you gotta remember is this if one of your boys played you, would you still hang out with this person? im guessing your answer is no, so why would a person with a damn vagina would be different.

exactly, man look bromance, life aint like the movies where happy endings happens and the credits roll.

friends with an ex ha ha ha nah man don't work that way playboy, and this is coming from a former/rehab simp. wounds heal but it leaves scars, its there to remind us and learn from it. my ex grandma passed away did i send her a sorry text? nope because i know damn well she wouldn't do the same.

reserve the "be the bigger person" to the people you care about and care about you.

you gotta remember is this if one of your boys played you, would you still hang out with this person? im guessing your answer is no, so why would a person with a damn vagina would be different.

Back
Top Bottom