So my Ex decides to text me out of the blue after not hearing from her in almost a year. *CLOSURE*

maybe she just realized with the tragedy that she wanted the right people in her life. OP is the right person right now.
Itt doesn't mean she's reformed.

maybe she just realized with the tragedy that she wanted the right people in her life. OP is the right person right now.
Itt doesn't mean she's reformed.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

Originally Posted by scshift

Just wondering, how are you going to be friends with someone who basically took your heart and stomped it out like it was a flaming bag of @+#+ on your doorstep?

There might have been traumatic things going on in her life but that doesn't mean she had the right to do that to you... so now in a time of stress for her she comes back to you? Where was she when you were at your lowest? Probably having her back blown out by some cat around the city.

Forgiving is one thing, but never forget. That is how mistakes happen and history repeats itself.

Everyone's different, but if she "couldn't deal with the type of person you are", that's cold and disrespectful enough to solidify the fact that they are pathetic and helpless. Well I'm glad that now she's distressed she CAN deal with the type of person you are.
exactly, man look bromance, life aint like the movies where happy endings happens and the credits roll.

friends with an ex ha ha ha nah man don't work that way playboy, and this is coming from a former/rehab simp. wounds heal but it leaves scars, its there to remind us and learn from it. my ex grandma passed away did i send her a sorry text? nope because i know damn well she wouldn't do the same.

reserve the "be the bigger person" to the people you care about and care about you.

you gotta remember is this if one of your boys played you, would you still hang out with this person? im guessing your answer is no, so why would a person with a damn vagina would be different.

This guy said he's a recovering simp tho lol

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

Originally Posted by scshift

Just wondering, how are you going to be friends with someone who basically took your heart and stomped it out like it was a flaming bag of @+#+ on your doorstep?

There might have been traumatic things going on in her life but that doesn't mean she had the right to do that to you... so now in a time of stress for her she comes back to you? Where was she when you were at your lowest? Probably having her back blown out by some cat around the city.

Forgiving is one thing, but never forget. That is how mistakes happen and history repeats itself.

Everyone's different, but if she "couldn't deal with the type of person you are", that's cold and disrespectful enough to solidify the fact that they are pathetic and helpless. Well I'm glad that now she's distressed she CAN deal with the type of person you are.
exactly, man look bromance, life aint like the movies where happy endings happens and the credits roll.

friends with an ex ha ha ha nah man don't work that way playboy, and this is coming from a former/rehab simp. wounds heal but it leaves scars, its there to remind us and learn from it. my ex grandma passed away did i send her a sorry text? nope because i know damn well she wouldn't do the same.

reserve the "be the bigger person" to the people you care about and care about you.

you gotta remember is this if one of your boys played you, would you still hang out with this person? im guessing your answer is no, so why would a person with a damn vagina would be different.

This guy said he's a recovering simp tho lol

Originally Posted by MrBrown

She just wanted the funeral sex man.....

dun'goofed
will-ferrell-funeral-crash.jpg

this is how it should have gone down

Her:Well I just want to thank you for being a good boyfriend to me and apologize if I hurt you in any way
Me: you're welcome. not at all, i think it worked out for the best for us to part ways...what made you think about his all of a sudden after a year??
Her: Just been reflecting, that's all.
Me: yea i have been reflecting on my botched 3 way last week, i really messed that chance up, lesson learned always have at least 2 condoms on you..........but hey if you ever want to make for you being a C, have you and a friend come over to my place sometime....i'll have plenty of condoms

seriously try that line guys.....i tried that line with a girl so far out of my league last summer, i kept trying to get her to just hangout with me and it was a no go...one day.i blow right by her in school, dont acknowledge her at all(i did this because i was like fine she doesn't want to hangout no need to talk to her when I bump into her, her loss).......right away she sends me a text
her: what you don't say hi anymore......(i'm thinking should I text her back......in the meantime I think of this crazy story)
me: .sorry, im just so upset at myself for last night I missed up big time....
her: what happened?
me: its personal
her: don't be shy I'm great at giving advice tell me your girl problems.
me: my friend invites me over to her place and her friend is there, we eat pizza and watch a the movie wild things(great movie) I never seen it before they have, next thing you know we are in the bedroom......stupid me I only had one condom and they had none, too late to go get more......biggest mistake of my life......lesson learned....oh well caulk it up to rookie mistake
her: wow didn't see that one coming lol
no response at all from me.....
one week later she sends me a text call me when you're free......I'm guessing after seeing that movie and telling that story to a friend.........my story plus that movie sparked a fire......i'm telling you, try it on a girl that you dont care whats soever if it fails..... give it a try.

I could care less if you believe my story....but i dare you to give it a try.....the main thing to get it towork is for her to say ,why are you so upset/down.... then incorporate the wild things movie into your botched 3 way story.

good luck kids and remember to have at least 3 condoms

Her:Well I just want to thank you for being a good boyfriend to me and apologize if I hurt you in any way
Me: you're welcome. not at all, i think it worked out for the best for us to part ways...what made you think about his all of a sudden after a year??
Me: yea i have been reflecting on my botched 3 way last week, i really messed that chance up, lesson learned always have at least 2 condoms on you..........but hey if you ever want to make for you being a C, have you and a friend come over to my place sometime....i'll have plenty of condoms

seriously try that line guys.....i tried that line with a girl so far out of my league last summer, i kept trying to get her to just hangout with me and it was a no go...one day.i blow right by her in school, dont acknowledge her at all(i did this because i was like fine she doesn't want to hangout no need to talk to her when I bump into her, her loss).......right away she sends me a text
her: what you don't say hi anymore......(i'm thinking should I text her back......in the meantime I think of this crazy story)
me: my friend invites me over to her place and her friend is there, we eat pizza and watch a the movie wild things(great movie) I never seen it before they have, next thing you know we are in the bedroom......stupid me I only had one condom and they had none, too late to go get more......biggest mistake of my life......lesson learned....oh well caulk it up to rookie mistake
one week later she sends me a text call me when you're free......I'm guessing after seeing that movie and telling that story to a friend.........my story plus that movie sparked a fire......i'm telling you, try it on a girl that you dont care whats soever if it fails..... give it a try.

I could care less if you believe my story....but i dare you to give it a try.....the main thing to get it towork is for her to say ,why are you so upset/down.... then incorporate the wild things movie into your botched 3 way story.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by FDUB

but I can see myself still being friends with her and hanging out with her. I just got to be the bigger person and just move on...
Don't do it homie...... I mean being on friendly speaking terms is about as far as you should go. Being friends and hanging out is just gonna end up all bad. You two are gonna start getting close and then next thing you know it she is gonna squeeze your heart out.
Move on, have an occasional text or call convo. MAYBE meet up for a drink, but that is it. Don't be hanging out and all that.
30t6p3b.gif
horrible advice

+#$!+ would be non existent in my life
not horrible advise at all. Some one is going to catch feelings. @@%+ has been over, unless op wants her.

but I can see myself still being friends with her and hanging out with her. I just got to be the bigger person and just move on...
Don't do it homie...... I mean being on friendly speaking terms is about as far as you should go. Being friends and hanging out is just gonna end up all bad. You two are gonna start getting close and then next thing you know it she is gonna squeeze your heart out.
Move on, have an occasional text or call convo. MAYBE meet up for a drink, but that is it. Don't be hanging out and all that.
30t6p3b.gif
horrible advice

not horrible advise at all. Some one is going to catch feelings. @@%+ has been over, unless op wants her.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

OP your a lame

You got to get your skills up or these girls will destroy you and leave you a bitter man

That girl is manipulating you and she only hit you up to make sure your still hers and with that last text you sent her you showed it

This.....This.....This.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

OP your a lame

You got to get your skills up or these girls will destroy you and leave you a bitter man

That girl is manipulating you and she only hit you up to make sure your still hers and with that last text you sent her you showed it

This.....This.....This.

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

30t6p3b.gif
horrible advice

Nah what yall are sayin is basically what hes already doin. Why even invest anymore time or effort with that bird. You dudes are silly, hes already doing all this...really +!+ is the point of "an occasional text or convo." %*%% is stupid IMO. In one sentence hes saying dont do it then the very next hes saying ok well maybe this maybe that. Nah F' that.

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

30t6p3b.gif
horrible advice

Nah what yall are sayin is basically what hes already doin. Why even invest anymore time or effort with that bird. You dudes are silly, hes already doing all this...really +!+ is the point of "an occasional text or convo." %*%% is stupid IMO. In one sentence hes saying dont do it then the very next hes saying ok well maybe this maybe that. Nah F' that.

Originally Posted by Air273

youneedmorepeople.jpg

To make this brief as possible, my last GF broke up with me back in July 7, 2010 due to the fact that she couldn't really deal with the type of person that I am. She is a outgoing and very social, but I am the total opposite despite the fact that she "claims" that I was the best BF she has ever dated. Still doesn't make sense to me to this day..smh. She pretty much stopped talking to me after that for whatever reason that I have no clue as to why.

I honestly don't trust this situation because I was very hurt on how this chick dumped me for being how I am..smh
From this...

Im back everyone, so I found out that her grandfather past away and I am assuming that she wants to apologize for all of the things she felt that hurt me. I don't know about you guys, but I have learned a lesson that regardless of how bitter and hurt you are from someone that you should always forgive and forget. Holding s grudge is just a waste of time and energy. In this instance, despite how things ended between her and I, I feel bad about her grandfather passing away. Its very tragic that happen. I don't see myself getting back with her, but I can see myself still being friends with her and hanging out with her. I just got to be the bigger person and just move on...
To this????

sick.gif
@ that whole paragraph. You really rationalizing why you two should be friends and hanging out? You gotta take the blinders off man. The manipulation isn't even strong in her your just an easy target.

Lettuce be real tea OP. There's nothing wrong with forgiving and forgetting, but you need to forget HER and get on with your life without her. Did she even bring up the situation and REALLY discuss it with you? Or did she just briefly mention it and then hit you with something to get your emotions going so you can feel sorry for her and be there for her aga....oh.

youneedmorepeople.jpg

To make this brief as possible, my last GF broke up with me back in July 7, 2010 due to the fact that she couldn't really deal with the type of person that I am. She is a outgoing and very social, but I am the total opposite despite the fact that she "claims" that I was the best BF she has ever dated. Still doesn't make sense to me to this day..smh. She pretty much stopped talking to me after that for whatever reason that I have no clue as to why.

I honestly don't trust this situation because I was very hurt on how this chick dumped me for being how I am..smh
From this...

Im back everyone, so I found out that her grandfather past away and I am assuming that she wants to apologize for all of the things she felt that hurt me. I don't know about you guys, but I have learned a lesson that regardless of how bitter and hurt you are from someone that you should always forgive and forget. Holding s grudge is just a waste of time and energy. In this instance, despite how things ended between her and I, I feel bad about her grandfather passing away. Its very tragic that happen. I don't see myself getting back with her, but I can see myself still being friends with her and hanging out with her. I just got to be the bigger person and just move on...
To this????

sick.gif
@ that whole paragraph. You really rationalizing why you two should be friends and hanging out? You gotta take the blinders off man. The manipulation isn't even strong in her your just an easy target.

Lettuce be real tea OP. There's nothing wrong with forgiving and forgetting, but you need to forget HER and get on with your life without her. Did she even bring up the situation and REALLY discuss it with you? Or did she just briefly mention it and then hit you with something to get your emotions going so you can feel sorry for her and be there for her aga....oh.

Fixed. I would've completely ignored it.

Back
Top Bottom