So my Ex decides to text me out of the blue after not hearing from her in almost a year. *CLOSURE*

Originally Posted by Air273

this is how it should have gone down

Her:Well I just want to thank you for being a good boyfriend to me and apologize if I hurt you in any way
Me: you're welcome. not at all, i think it worked out for the best for us to part ways...what made you think about his all of a sudden after a year??
Her: Just been reflecting, that's all.
Me: yea i have been reflecting on my botched 3 way last week, i really messed that chance up, lesson learned always have at least 2 condoms on you..........but hey if you ever want to make for you being a C, have you and a friend come over to my place sometime....i'll have plenty of condoms

seriously try that line guys.....i tried that line with a girl so far out of my league last summer, i kept trying to get her to just hangout with me and it was a no go...one day.i blow right by her in school, dont acknowledge her at all(i did this because i was like fine she doesn't want to hangout no need to talk to her when I bump into her, her loss).......right away she sends me a text
her: what you don't say hi anymore......(i'm thinking should I text her back......in the meantime I think of this crazy story)
me: .sorry, im just so upset at myself for last night I missed up big time....
her: what happened?
me: its personal
her: don't be shy I'm great at giving advice tell me your girl problems.
me: my friend invites me over to her place and her friend is there, we eat pizza and watch a the movie wild things(great movie) I never seen it before they have, next thing you know we are in the bedroom......stupid me I only had one condom and they had none, too late to go get more......biggest mistake of my life......lesson learned....oh well caulk it up to rookie mistake
her: wow didn't see that one coming lol
no response at all from me.....
one week later she sends me a text call me when you're free......I'm guessing after seeing that movie and telling that story to a friend.........my story plus that movie sparked a fire......i'm telling you, try it on a girl that you dont care whats soever if it fails..... give it a try.

I could care less if you believe my story....but i dare you to give it a try.....the main thing to get it towork is for her to say ,why are you so upset/down.... then incorporate the wild things movie into your botched 3 way story.

good luck kids and remember to have at least 3 condoms
Fixed. I would've completely ignored it.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Her:Well I just want to thank you for being a good boyfriend to me and apologize if I hurt you in any way
Me: you're welcome. not at all, i think it worked out for the best for us to part ways...what made you think about his all of a sudden after a year??
Me: yea i have been reflecting on my botched 3 way last week, i really messed that chance up, lesson learned always have at least 2 condoms on you..........but hey if you ever want to make for you being a C, have you and a friend come over to my place sometime....i'll have plenty of condoms

seriously try that line guys.....i tried that line with a girl so far out of my league last summer, i kept trying to get her to just hangout with me and it was a no go...one day.i blow right by her in school, dont acknowledge her at all(i did this because i was like fine she doesn't want to hangout no need to talk to her when I bump into her, her loss).......right away she sends me a text
her: what you don't say hi anymore......(i'm thinking should I text her back......in the meantime I think of this crazy story)
me: my friend invites me over to her place and her friend is there, we eat pizza and watch a the movie wild things(great movie) I never seen it before they have, next thing you know we are in the bedroom......stupid me I only had one condom and they had none, too late to go get more......biggest mistake of my life......lesson learned....oh well caulk it up to rookie mistake
one week later she sends me a text call me when you're free......I'm guessing after seeing that movie and telling that story to a friend.........my story plus that movie sparked a fire......i'm telling you, try it on a girl that you dont care whats soever if it fails..... give it a try.

I could care less if you believe my story....but i dare you to give it a try.....the main thing to get it towork is for her to say ,why are you so upset/down.... then incorporate the wild things movie into your botched 3 way story.

youneedmorepeople.jpg

laugh.gif
 word, you are OD for that long %+! strategy brah.  

Originally Posted by jthagreat

youneedmorepeople.jpg

laugh.gif
 word, you are OD for that long %+! strategy brah.  

blount_falcon_punch.gif

blount_falcon_punch.gif

Theres a difference between "being the bigger person" and accepting someone's overdue apology and remaining civil, vs. becoming their best friend again and being cool to hang out with them.

Ive been screwed over by people and years later they've apologized and I was nothing but respectful and polite, but you're nuts if you think they hold any value to me at that point. Theyre down to acquaintances and nothing else.

Theres a difference between "being the bigger person" and accepting someone's overdue apology and remaining civil, vs. becoming their best friend again and being cool to hang out with them.

Ive been screwed over by people and years later they've apologized and I was nothing but respectful and polite, but you're nuts if you think they hold any value to me at that point. Theyre down to acquaintances and nothing else.

tumblr_kt6fexIgi61qzs1al.png

OP, it's obvious you still have feelings for this girl.  I'm not going to tell you whether or not to be friends with her but I would suggest to just completely cut her off.  It seems like you want to maintain some sort of friendship with her just to keep a glimmer of hope alive that she'll get back with you some day.  It's been a year since she broke up with you, move on and leave this chick in your rear view for good.

With all the good advice everyone has been giving you, you're really letting the NT fam down.  All the pics and gifs are justified.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

tumblr_kt6fexIgi61qzs1al.png

OP, it's obvious you still have feelings for this girl.  I'm not going to tell you whether or not to be friends with her but I would suggest to just completely cut her off.  It seems like you want to maintain some sort of friendship with her just to keep a glimmer of hope alive that she'll get back with you some day.  It's been a year since she broke up with you, move on and leave this chick in your rear view for good.

With all the good advice everyone has been giving you, you're really letting the NT fam down.  All the pics and gifs are justified.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I hate to say it OP but you REALLY need to post pics of this chick. We are 20 pages deep son. 20 pages son.

I hate to say it OP but you REALLY need to post pics of this chick. We are 20 pages deep son. 20 pages son.

Back
Top Bottom