So my Ex decides to text me out of the blue after not hearing from her in almost a year. *CLOSURE*

Damn. NT just assured this kid that she will always be a missed opportunity. Dated before, or not. We've all been there though.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

maybe she just realized with the tragedy that she wanted the right people in her life. OP is the right person right now.
Itt doesn't mean she's reformed.

I kind of have to agree with you.
I agree that she's a #$%%@ for trying to get back at you when she's at her emotional low point. Just shows she hasn't really had any luck with anyone after you. She wouldn't be contacting you if that was the case, it would be the guy after you. Now she could be thinking either one or two things. 1) She's just at her emotional low point and needs someone to be there for her for the time being, it ain't easy to be weak alone and you're being an extremely good friend if you can be there for her even though it might be hard and you need to stay in control of the situation. 2) The rush of emotions made her realize she should have never left you in the first place. Now what you need to find out in this case is whether she thinks this because of herself or because of you. If her intentions are purely to get you back to be happy then don't pay her no mind. If she on the other hand genuinely thinks and shows that she needs to make everything up to YOU since YOU deserve it... I don't see a problem with being her friend again.

No matter what you end up doing, be really careful her, don't get yourself hurt again and try to find out her true intentions. Guys on NT like to paint this horrible picture of every single female on earth but it's not always like that. There are some good ones that just happen to make mistakes..

#mildlysimpishpost
smokin.gif
this man is such a knower..
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

and that wale breakup song is crackk
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

maybe she just realized with the tragedy that she wanted the right people in her life. OP is the right person right now.
Itt doesn't mean she's reformed.

I kind of have to agree with you.
I agree that she's a #$%%@ for trying to get back at you when she's at her emotional low point. Just shows she hasn't really had any luck with anyone after you. She wouldn't be contacting you if that was the case, it would be the guy after you. Now she could be thinking either one or two things. 1) She's just at her emotional low point and needs someone to be there for her for the time being, it ain't easy to be weak alone and you're being an extremely good friend if you can be there for her even though it might be hard and you need to stay in control of the situation. 2) The rush of emotions made her realize she should have never left you in the first place. Now what you need to find out in this case is whether she thinks this because of herself or because of you. If her intentions are purely to get you back to be happy then don't pay her no mind. If she on the other hand genuinely thinks and shows that she needs to make everything up to YOU since YOU deserve it... I don't see a problem with being her friend again.

No matter what you end up doing, be really careful her, don't get yourself hurt again and try to find out her true intentions. Guys on NT like to paint this horrible picture of every single female on earth but it's not always like that. There are some good ones that just happen to make mistakes..

#mildlysimpishpost
smokin.gif
this man is such a knower..
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

and that wale breakup song is crackk
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FDUB

Im back everyone, so I found out that her grandfather past away and I am assuming that she wants to apologize for all of the things she felt that hurt me. I don't know about you guys, but I have learned a lesson that regardless of how bitter and hurt you are from someone that you should always forgive and forget. Holding s grudge is just a waste of time and energy. In this instance, despite how things ended between her and I, I feel bad about her grandfather passing away. Its very tragic that happen. I don't see myself getting back with her, but I can see myself still being friends with her and hanging out with her. I just got to be the bigger person and just move on...
Good job OP.. I went through something almost similar, except instead of her losing someone it was me. I forgave her eventually, but we don't really keep communication. Just like you, I can say it upsets me from time to time. But in the end, one can at least thank an ex for helping become the person they are, in regards to relationships. 

Im back everyone, so I found out that her grandfather past away and I am assuming that she wants to apologize for all of the things she felt that hurt me. I don't know about you guys, but I have learned a lesson that regardless of how bitter and hurt you are from someone that you should always forgive and forget. Holding s grudge is just a waste of time and energy. In this instance, despite how things ended between her and I, I feel bad about her grandfather passing away. Its very tragic that happen. I don't see myself getting back with her, but I can see myself still being friends with her and hanging out with her. I just got to be the bigger person and just move on...
Good job OP.. I went through something almost similar, except instead of her losing someone it was me. I forgave her eventually, but we don't really keep communication. Just like you, I can say it upsets me from time to time. But in the end, one can at least thank an ex for helping become the person they are, in regards to relationships. 

Real talk though, I see what you guys are saying, but she was the one that offered the whole thing about hanging out again. I don't have an issue with that and I don't see that as "simping" if she offered it to me. Its not like I plan on hanging out with her everyday and treating her to lunch or dinner. Some of you guys here have so much grudges towards women. Yeah it's foul how she broke up with me and its did hurt me and scared me in the future of other females in the future as far as "keeping my guards up", but trust me people its not going to go any further as far as boyfriend and girlfriend is concerned. Holding a grudge on people have been the biggest set back in my life as people in most cases classify me as anti social, or introvert. I thank you guys for the advices and I promise that I will hold my ground and not get emotionally attached and involved with her. She blew her chances the first time and its not going to be a second time, trust me. I don't see nothing wrong with being cool with her again. Have a good everyone and be safe..

Real talk though, I see what you guys are saying, but she was the one that offered the whole thing about hanging out again. I don't have an issue with that and I don't see that as "simping" if she offered it to me. Its not like I plan on hanging out with her everyday and treating her to lunch or dinner. Some of you guys here have so much grudges towards women. Yeah it's foul how she broke up with me and its did hurt me and scared me in the future of other females in the future as far as "keeping my guards up", but trust me people its not going to go any further as far as boyfriend and girlfriend is concerned. Holding a grudge on people have been the biggest set back in my life as people in most cases classify me as anti social, or introvert. I thank you guys for the advices and I promise that I will hold my ground and not get emotionally attached and involved with her. She blew her chances the first time and its not going to be a second time, trust me. I don't see nothing wrong with being cool with her again. Have a good everyone and be safe..

I wouldn't have even replied. My ex friend requested on FB and i ignored that @#$% ...I was with her back in 09. She broke up with me a day after she told me she was in love with me, and a few months later she was pregnant with some other dude's\ seed 
indifferent.gif
 I was heartbroken at first but as soon as I found out she was pregnant I was happy as @#$%. That could've been me down the line 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 lost all feelings
And no, there was no chance the baby was mine since she only found out she was pregnant 4 months later, and the baby is half black as well 
laugh.gif

I wouldn't have even replied. My ex friend requested on FB and i ignored that @#$% ...I was with her back in 09. She broke up with me a day after she told me she was in love with me, and a few months later she was pregnant with some other dude's\ seed 
indifferent.gif
 I was heartbroken at first but as soon as I found out she was pregnant I was happy as @#$%. That could've been me down the line 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 lost all feelings
And no, there was no chance the baby was mine since she only found out she was pregnant 4 months later, and the baby is half black as well 
laugh.gif

Real talk though, I see what you guys are saying, but she was the one that offered the whole thing about hanging out again. I don't have an issue with that and I don't see that as "simping" if she offered it to me. Its not like I plan on hanging out with her everyday and treating her to lunch or dinner. Some of you guys here have so much grudges towards women. Yeah it's foul how she broke up with me and its did hurt me and scared me in the future of other females in the future as far as "keeping my guards up", but trust me people its not going to go any further as far as boyfriend and girlfriend is concerned. Holding a grudge on people have been the biggest set back in my life as people in most cases classify me as anti social, or introvert. I thank you guys for the advices and I promise that I will hold my ground and not get emotionally attached and involved with her. She blew her chances the first time and its not going to be a second time, trust me. Have a good everyone and be safe..
I mean i guess.
But if you really think u wont have that feeling of getting back with her. U will. Especially if u loved the girl in any way.

Fine , she offered to hang out with u.. Thats fine. But i personally wouldve atleast ACTED like "Man, idk... 
eyes.gif
" and f she insisted well i wouldve said "We'll see" and left it at that. If she truly wants you back at all and is truly sorry and feels like she made a mistake... I would make the girl go out of her way to show me. Meaning she has to look for you. Call you. Text you. Set up times to hang out with you. Pick u up. Watever the case maybe. And just overall prove herself to even be considered to be part of my life again. As a friend or Girlfriend... and if she sincerely looked like she was trying hard, then id slowly but surely start bringin down the walls. But she'd have to work for it. 

This will also give an insight of to what she is truly back to you for... Is she back because youre her "Safety Net" or because she truly means it... 

But it looks to me that she said we should hang out again and u said  "Yeah , sure." without hesitation. Hence me saying u gave up way to quick.

But thats just me though. Forgive. But never forget. People deserve second chances but atleast make them show u if theyre worth being chanced on again.. 

Real talk though, I see what you guys are saying, but she was the one that offered the whole thing about hanging out again. I don't have an issue with that and I don't see that as "simping" if she offered it to me. Its not like I plan on hanging out with her everyday and treating her to lunch or dinner. Some of you guys here have so much grudges towards women. Yeah it's foul how she broke up with me and its did hurt me and scared me in the future of other females in the future as far as "keeping my guards up", but trust me people its not going to go any further as far as boyfriend and girlfriend is concerned. Holding a grudge on people have been the biggest set back in my life as people in most cases classify me as anti social, or introvert. I thank you guys for the advices and I promise that I will hold my ground and not get emotionally attached and involved with her. She blew her chances the first time and its not going to be a second time, trust me. Have a good everyone and be safe..
I mean i guess.
But if you really think u wont have that feeling of getting back with her. U will. Especially if u loved the girl in any way.

Fine , she offered to hang out with u.. Thats fine. But i personally wouldve atleast ACTED like "Man, idk... 
eyes.gif
" and f she insisted well i wouldve said "We'll see" and left it at that. If she truly wants you back at all and is truly sorry and feels like she made a mistake... I would make the girl go out of her way to show me. Meaning she has to look for you. Call you. Text you. Set up times to hang out with you. Pick u up. Watever the case maybe. And just overall prove herself to even be considered to be part of my life again. As a friend or Girlfriend... and if she sincerely looked like she was trying hard, then id slowly but surely start bringin down the walls. But she'd have to work for it. 

This will also give an insight of to what she is truly back to you for... Is she back because youre her "Safety Net" or because she truly means it... 

But it looks to me that she said we should hang out again and u said  "Yeah , sure." without hesitation. Hence me saying u gave up way to quick.

But thats just me though. Forgive. But never forget. People deserve second chances but atleast make them show u if theyre worth being chanced on again.. 

yeah....your an easy target...
FDUB wrote:
Yeah it's foul how she broke up with me and its did hurt me and scared me in the future of other females in the future as far as "keeping my guards up", but trust me people its not going to go any further as far as boyfriend and girlfriend is concerned.

This whole sentence man..."she broke up with me...it won't go any further"....as if you had a say in this the first go round
tired.gif

FDUB wrote:
Yeah it's foul how she broke up with me and its did hurt me and scared me in the future of other females in the future as far as "keeping my guards up", but trust me people its not going to go any further as far as boyfriend and girlfriend is concerned.

This whole sentence man..."she broke up with me...it won't go any further"....as if you had a say in this the first go round
tired.gif

ricky409 wrote:
jthagreat wrote:
Air273 wrote:
this is how it should have gone down

Her:Well I just want to thank you for being a good boyfriend to me and apologize if I hurt you in any way
Me: you're welcome. not at all, i think it worked out for the best for us to part ways...what made you think about his all of a sudden after a year??
Her: Just been reflecting, that's all.
Me: yea i have been reflecting on my botched 3 way last week, i really messed that chance up, lesson learned always have at least 2 condoms on you..........but hey if you ever want to make for you being a C, have you and a friend come over to my place sometime....i'll have plenty of condoms

seriously try that line guys.....i tried that line with a girl so far out of my league last summer, i kept trying to get her to just hangout with me and it was a no go...one day.i blow right by her in school, dont acknowledge her at all(i did this because i was like fine she doesn't want to hangout no need to talk to her when I bump into her, her loss).......right away she sends me a text
her: what you don't say hi anymore......(i'm thinking should I text her back......in the meantime I think of this crazy story)
me: .sorry, im just so upset at myself for last night I missed up big time....
her: what happened?
me: its personal
her: don't be shy I'm great at giving advice tell me your girl problems.
me: my friend invites me over to her place and her friend is there, we eat pizza and watch a the movie wild things(great movie) I never seen it before they have, next thing you know we are in the bedroom......stupid me I only had one condom and they had none, too late to go get more......biggest mistake of my life......lesson learned....oh well caulk it up to rookie mistake
her: wow didn't see that one coming lol
no response at all from me.....
one week later she sends me a text call me when you're free......I'm guessing after seeing that movie and telling that story to a friend.........my story plus that movie sparked a fire......i'm telling you, try it on a girl that you dont care whats soever if it fails..... give it a try.

I could care less if you believe my story....but i dare you to give it a try.....the main thing to get it towork is for her to say ,why are you so upset/down.... then incorporate the wild things movie into your botched 3 way story.

good luck kids and remember to have at least 3 condoms

roll.gif
roll.gif

this has to be the biggest piece of !*$% ive read in a while.

soo you was about to get a threesome popping but only had one condom so it didnt go down? and shorty actually believe that dumb story...

boy stop it with the lies.

ricky409 wrote:
jthagreat wrote:
Air273 wrote:
this is how it should have gone down

Her:Well I just want to thank you for being a good boyfriend to me and apologize if I hurt you in any way
Me: you're welcome. not at all, i think it worked out for the best for us to part ways...what made you think about his all of a sudden after a year??
Her: Just been reflecting, that's all.
Me: yea i have been reflecting on my botched 3 way last week, i really messed that chance up, lesson learned always have at least 2 condoms on you..........but hey if you ever want to make for you being a C, have you and a friend come over to my place sometime....i'll have plenty of condoms

seriously try that line guys.....i tried that line with a girl so far out of my league last summer, i kept trying to get her to just hangout with me and it was a no go...one day.i blow right by her in school, dont acknowledge her at all(i did this because i was like fine she doesn't want to hangout no need to talk to her when I bump into her, her loss).......right away she sends me a text
her: what you don't say hi anymore......(i'm thinking should I text her back......in the meantime I think of this crazy story)
me: .sorry, im just so upset at myself for last night I missed up big time....
her: what happened?
me: its personal
her: don't be shy I'm great at giving advice tell me your girl problems.
me: my friend invites me over to her place and her friend is there, we eat pizza and watch a the movie wild things(great movie) I never seen it before they have, next thing you know we are in the bedroom......stupid me I only had one condom and they had none, too late to go get more......biggest mistake of my life......lesson learned....oh well caulk it up to rookie mistake
her: wow didn't see that one coming lol
no response at all from me.....
one week later she sends me a text call me when you're free......I'm guessing after seeing that movie and telling that story to a friend.........my story plus that movie sparked a fire......i'm telling you, try it on a girl that you dont care whats soever if it fails..... give it a try.

I could care less if you believe my story....but i dare you to give it a try.....the main thing to get it towork is for her to say ,why are you so upset/down.... then incorporate the wild things movie into your botched 3 way story.

good luck kids and remember to have at least 3 condoms

roll.gif
roll.gif

this has to be the biggest piece of !*$% ive read in a while.

soo you was about to get a threesome popping but only had one condom so it didnt go down? and shorty actually believe that dumb story...

boy stop it with the lies.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by bogusreality

whatever. op, you spoke your heart. nothing wrong with that.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This. Her loss.
glasses.gif
[/color]
What is this marshmallow %%%$%#+%
roll.gif
my god
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh sorry, I guess he was supposed to curse her out etc huh? Get a grip.[/color]

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by bogusreality

whatever. op, you spoke your heart. nothing wrong with that.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This. Her loss.
glasses.gif
[/color]
What is this marshmallow %%%$%#+%
roll.gif
my god
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh sorry, I guess he was supposed to curse her out etc huh? Get a grip.[/color]

Originally Posted by AME416

i6m52u.jpg

i6m52u.jpg

Originally Posted by Retro23J

FDUB wrote:
tired.gif

the lil fambs still doesn't get it. Smh...

Originally Posted by Retro23J

FDUB wrote:
tired.gif

the lil fambs still doesn't get it. Smh...

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

i6m52u.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

i6m52u.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom