So, NT im facing 3-5 years

Like I always say, You play, You pay.
Seems like the OP realizes what he did was wrong though, and that's the first step to heading in the right direction.
Big ups to you though for accepting you punishment like a man and eating those years that you got without snitchin (if you really didn't)

So the DEA can run through your crib if you're on probation? That gives them a warrant right?

To the OP, I wish you well.

its part of the game fam, you should know that....you got caught...gotta serve...

just take it like a man....do your bid and keep it moving. Strengthen your mind while you locked down....take advantage of the time thats going to be on yourhands.

damn... what a waste of your life. you dont need to be doin this @*$+ with a 3.3 gpa. good luck though bro

can i have your sn when you get put into real-life banned camp.
smile.gif

sometimes people have to learn the hard way, ive been in and out of jail many times, even my younger brothers and close homies and im 22. Its hard not beingwell off!

What dont kill you only makes you stronger my dude...Do your time and come out a better, stronger human being

Originally Posted by leothegod

im taking this like a man, i made the choices i made, and i have to live with the consequences.
Just remember, living with consequences doesn't make you a man, learning from your choices and not making the same mistakes do.

wow at some of the kids replies on here..

real talk half of them kids would be snitching soon as the door came down..

keep your head up g

Thats the game....Go in,do the time and dont let it do you.come back safely and a better man.Good luck

indifferent.gif
At some of the responses from you guys. Im going to assume he isfrom a place like where im from and he was in that type of lifestyle mostly because of the situation he was in and the place he was raised. So with thatsaid...

Sometimes you are forced to do things like sell drugs and hang with people that do nothing with there lives and make stupid decision after stupid decision. Andonce your in, and your cakin, its hard to get out. ESPECIALLY when you see how EASY the money is. A 9-5 aint for everybody. I swear most people in this worldforget that everyone is not like you and the defintion of success and the right path for one person isnt going to be the same as the next man.

Now Im not going to go as far as you guys and say he deserved it but yes, what he did was stupid. And im only saying that because he was already on probation.BUT to plead his case, once you caught a charge and your walking around with an ankle brace, its hard to find even a job at Burger King let alone a job thatwill pay all his bills and get him the nice things i assume the dude likes (jordans, nikes ect ect). Society is a @@%@$+ up place and they dont really givesecond chances, everyone isnt a robot and we all make mistakes. So with that said, he might have had no other choice but to start selling drugs again.

And who knows, after he does his little bid, he might come out wanting to try a little harder to do a complete 360 with his life and focus 100% on school andrealize all the nice things he desires will still be there when he is making steady money at a legit job.

Keep ya head up boy boy.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Originally Posted by leothegod

im taking this like a man, i made the choices i made, and i have to live with the consequences.
Just remember, living with consequences doesn't make you a man, learning from your choices and not making the same mistakes do.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom