So Supreme decided to release a Japanese benefit shirt

Damn I had them in my cart but the browser here at work kept having errors, but when I finally got into my shopping cart they sold out. 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Damn I had them in my cart but the browser here at work kept having errors, but when I finally got into my shopping cart they sold out. 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

the brick and mortar and online locations dont share stock

Generaiya is well aware. Even more reason they should have made more.

Warehouses can hold more inventory than their actual storefront
eyes.gif

the brick and mortar and online locations dont share stock

Generaiya is well aware. Even more reason they should have made more.

Warehouses can hold more inventory than their actual storefront
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya is surprised they are sold out already. They really should have made more considering it's a charity tee.

Precisely, that's the whole point of a charity tee. I don't even own not one piece of clothing from this place and the one time I want to purchase something, it's gone. Hypebeasts man... ruining the market 
tired.gif

Generaiya is surprised they are sold out already. They really should have made more considering it's a charity tee.

Precisely, that's the whole point of a charity tee. I don't even own not one piece of clothing from this place and the one time I want to purchase something, it's gone. Hypebeasts man... ruining the market 
tired.gif

i copped 3. received an email confirmation for all 3.

not that anybody cares, lol.

i copped 3. received an email confirmation for all 3.

not that anybody cares, lol.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

tired.gif

More tees would mean more orders to process and more @!!+ to ship...If it was up to me I would limit the online stock too

tired.gif

More tees would mean more orders to process and more @!!+ to ship...If it was up to me I would limit the online stock too

tired.gif

You mean if you were creating a shirt for charity you'd have a limited amount as well?
grin.gif

Supreme isn't like your local J.Crew/Gap where you it is easily accessible and you can just purchase the charity shirt in-store. Lettuce be cereal, moneymike.

tired.gif

You mean if you were creating a shirt for charity you'd have a limited amount as well?
grin.gif

Supreme isn't like your local J.Crew/Gap where you it is easily accessible and you can just purchase the charity shirt in-store. Lettuce be cereal, moneymike.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

SMH at people reselling this item. SMH at people paying 200+ for it

Why are you surprised? Supreme= pure hype. Combine that with a limited charity shirt and you got 200+ for a tee shirt.
Also, everyone thinks of themselves, probably 90% of the time, so this isn't an exception. Cool shirt comes out, I buy and flip and I get profit. Done.

Why are you surprised? Supreme= pure hype. Combine that with a limited charity shirt and you got 200+ for a tee shirt.
Also, everyone thinks of themselves, probably 90% of the time, so this isn't an exception. Cool shirt comes out, I buy and flip and I get profit. Done.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Yeah true. I just thought people would find it wrong to make a profit off something that was done for charity. 
I was really hoping supreme would of set the price high and got more money for charity and limited the reselling of the tee

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Yeah true. I just thought people would find it wrong to make a profit off something that was done for charity. 
I was really hoping supreme would of set the price high and got more money for charity and limited the reselling of the tee

Copped my medium as soon as the NY store opened.

How the hell are people copping 3-4 tees? There was a 1 per customer limit instore.

How the hell are people copping 3-4 tees? There was a 1 per customer limit instore.

tired.gif

grin.gif

lrn2read

itzbooranss wrote:

You have to have the juice
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

tired.gif

grin.gif

lrn2read

itzbooranss wrote:

You have to have the juice
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

they will restocking alot so just keep checking back

Back
Top Bottom