So we back to stealing sneakers off of peoples feet?

I catch a %+*+$ slipping thats 400$ profit easyy
happy.gif

Originally Posted by gambit215

Originally Posted by ninjahood

real talk, if u soft enuff to get em snatched off your feet then you really don't have any business rocking em in da first place....as bad as it sounds, we going right back to da 80's-90's with da recession.

that recession talk is getting played out, 09 was a recession as I recall taking wifey out on Valentines to Macaroni Grill and being one of four couples there................

I think this Jordan debacle just showed that at the end of the day the money isnt as high as people would like or even had at a time, but people aren't STRUGGLING like they want you to believe...

Macaroni grill on vday? Nice that you even took her outbut Cmon if your girl is good to she deserves better than a chain rest dinner on an occasion like that

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

I catch a %+*+$ slipping thats 400$ profit easyy
happy.gif

Nt General math
you're not getting $400 for used pairs with no box
and if anyone is wearing them in the hood now, they're probably already beating them.

Originally Posted by 4U2C

I wish a dude would try to steal my Jordan 11's I have a concealed gun permit and it would be the last time they do anything in there life
I hope that you never have to, but I back you up on this statement. I can't stand thieves, especially those that do you harm even after stealing from you.

I wish we all could carry...the monsters of the world do it anyway, so the good folks should be allowed to protect themselves.

interesting i came across this post...i heard on the news this morning how a young man was killed over his shoes in the dmv. i didnt catch exactly where. its so sad to hear stories like this.

I remember back in highschool I had a pair of Paytons, I was walking home from football pracitce when a couple of dudes asked me what size shoe I was. I told them "my size" and kept walking. I guess I'm lucky I didn't get my butt kicked.

Since I drive, I only time I actually expose the shoes are either at 1) a family event or party, 2) movie theatre or bar, 3) Mall or outlet/strip mall

If i was a part of a Police Dept., this would be the perfect sting to catch thieves. Have an undercover officer post up at a really dangerous and hood area or Subway station with crisp concords and a gold neckless as bait, and just wait for a would-be robber to approach

Over here in Miami.. i saw a kid get beat down for his concords and took his flight 45 off his feet...

Sad what ppl do for a pair of sneakers..

Back
Top Bottom