So when was the sneaker game officially ruined? Vol: Galaxy Foamposite's SMH

roll.gif
wow

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Let me know when this guy buys a pair:

p.jpg
pimp.gif

I remember the first time I heard this guy on a podcast of the Bill Maher show, would have bet my first born he was white. 
laugh.gif

Brilliant mind man.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I'm really surprised nobody has posted the chain letter (which isn't true, and if you believe it you are an idiot) about the CEO of Nike speaking and saying they are ending campouts and no longer going to allow people to sell shoes online (because that is possible)
**edit here it is**

NO I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS I AM JUST POSTING IT, YOU SHOULD SEE THE CLOWNS WHO REALLY BELIEVE IT 
laugh.gif

[h6]
For all of you who haven’t heard, the CEO of Nike just went public on Fox News. He stated he is sorry for all of the problems that were caused by the release of the galaxy shoe pack. Because of the problems all of you hypes caused, all camp outs will be banned starting monday. Nike is no longer releasing shoes in the morning. They are releasing them a time during the day, and there will be no camping during the day. They are making a system to work that out. If you are caught camping at the mall the first time, you will be asked to leave. If you are caught camping out the second time you will be detained. Also they are banning sneaker sales on Ebay.com, Amazon.com, Facebook.com, and many more websites. They are working with all of these companies to stop the classic buy and sell of sneakers. It is happening in almost every city in America. Orlando is even thinking about banning the sales of nike sneakers. So Thank you, all of the hypes that hyped up the galaxy pack, The shoe game is basically over and will change forever as soon as Nike makes these changes.
[/h6]
or Nike could just make enough sneakers; Nike can't legally stop reselling unless you sign a contract at Footlocker when you buy them, c'mon 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Rex Ryan
laugh.gif
I'm sure he picks people carefully. Big or small anyone can pull a trigger. Just remember that. Yea shoes aren't that serious but approaching someone like that you just made it that serious.

Understood but my beef has always been with people who don't play by the rules. If its a one pair limit and each person ahead of me got one paid and I missed out then that's on me for not getting there on time. If someone's pulling shady stuff though I have no problem doing something. Im not trying to be no tough guy but I'll be damned if it's a 1 pair limit and someone's walking out with 6 pairs.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I'm really surprised nobody has posted the chain letter (which isn't true, and if you believe it you are an idiot) about the CEO of Nike speaking and saying they are ending campouts and no longer going to allow people to sell shoes online (because that is possible)
**edit here it is**

NO I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS I AM JUST POSTING IT, YOU SHOULD SEE THE CLOWNS WHO REALLY BELIEVE IT 
laugh.gif

[h6]
For all of you who haven’t heard, the CEO of Nike just went public on Fox News. He stated he is sorry for all of the problems that were caused by the release of the galaxy shoe pack. Because of the problems all of you hypes caused, all camp outs will be banned starting monday. Nike is no longer releasing shoes in the morning. They are releasing them a time during the day, and there will be no camping during the day. They are making a system to work that out. If you are caught camping at the mall the first time, you will be asked to leave. If you are caught camping out the second time you will be detained. Also they are banning sneaker sales on Ebay.com, Amazon.com, Facebook.com, and many more websites. They are working with all of these companies to stop the classic buy and sell of sneakers. It is happening in almost every city in America. Orlando is even thinking about banning the sales of nike sneakers. So Thank you, all of the hypes that hyped up the galaxy pack, The shoe game is basically over and will change forever as soon as Nike makes these changes.
[/h6]
or Nike could just make enough sneakers; Nike can't legally stop reselling unless you sign a contract at Footlocker when you buy them, c'mon 
laugh.gif
You should see the clowns on facebook who think this is true 
laugh.gif

Rex, say dude pulls a gun on you...what are you gonna do then?...camping, getting shafted by dudes with connects, paying high resell value, it's all part of it......starting problems, potentially leading to either me getting my *#! beat or killed, or me beating someone's *#! or killing them, then leading to jail and losing everything I have over some damn shoes?....HOLD THAT....I'll be salty while the dude that got the connects walks away with multiples, you act like you are the only one getting the short end of the stick....no matter how you look at it, it isn't worth it....you just lucked out the dude you pulled wasn't about that life, might not be so lucky next time....be smart man.

I really respect how Nice Kicks in Austin handles the shoe release situation.  Bracelets are given out based on the amount of shoes in stock, and everyone else that doesn't have a bracelet won't waste their time waiting in line.  This also prevents any hostility that may brew while waiting because all those people aren't going to stick around if they know in advance they're not getting a pair.
They recently allowed their customers to pick up their shoes later after having their pair reserved/paid for.  Knowing how terrible west campus parking is, the customer doesn't have to walk several blocks while vulnerable and holding highly sought after merchandise.

It's simple, basic, and maintains the customer's security as the main priority.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Damn, the Flight Ones sold out too? Those were the only shoe I kinda wanted.

I don't think y'all understand where things are now. Everything sells out. Nike has dropped all types of stuff that has sold out in minutes the past month. It's not just J's anymore. All the all star Kobe, Lebron and Durants all sold out as well as the foams and the Flight Ones and they all dropped the same day! Not to mention the Dave White AJ 1 and the all star dunks. Just wait until Nike decides to slap a limited tags on basic running shoes. The hype on Nike/Jordan is at a all time high and it's just gonna get worse.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Damn, the Flight Ones sold out too? Those were the only shoe I kinda wanted.

I don't think y'all understand where things are now. Everything sells out. Nike has dropped all types of stuff that has sold out in minutes the past month. It's not just J's anymore. All the all star Kobe, Lebron and Durants all sold out as well as the foams and the Flight Ones and they all dropped the same day! Not to mention the Dave White AJ 1 and the all star dunks. Just wait until Nike decides to slap a limited tags on basic running shoes. The hype on Nike/Jordan is at a all time high and it's just gonna get worse.
Things will change when white folk who care are "perturbed".............otherwise, low income minorities killing each other for some rubber and plastic aint making no one lose sleep but fiends waiting till midnight......

BTW, why aren't people WEARING these sneakers that they would give a left lung for?

^^ I disagree.... 50% of all purchases are resellers now (IMO)

once people refuse to pay over retail, the trend will die out

once people start paying over retail, the trend will be back in full force

cycles through like anything else...

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

it's kind of hard to resist when you really want the pair

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

QFT; it sucks but that is how it has become
I just broke down and paid $298 resell for the Flight One Galaxy's but I really liked this sneaker and just said F it 

time to check and see what shoe I can live w/o...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

bottom line is they are freakin sneakers; NOT THAT SERIOUS
If you can't get the Galaxy Foams will it really kill you to settle for a pair of the red ones or yellow ones recently released?
Yes. I'm an aspiring astronomer.

I drove 4 hrs to Kansas hoh,got there at midnight and security guard told me I wasn't allowed there till 4 am,I said ill be back at 330 he said not a minute before 4 am or ill kick you off. I came back at 340 there was 40 people in line the mall cop pulled up I said hey mother f er I just drove 4 hrs and then you said to come back no earlier than 4 am now I'm screwed. He looked at me the looked foward and drove off I was pissed I missed out on all sizes of all releases,won't happen again. I will do online only

Originally Posted by krazy88s

bottom line is they are freakin sneakers; NOT THAT SERIOUS
If you can't get the Galaxy Foams will it really kill you to settle for a pair of the red ones or yellow ones recently released?
Yes. I'm an aspiring astronomer.

roll.gif
  as sad as this situation is.. this made me laugh. 

Honestly people.. at what point did we start beasting over stellar print on shoes? I'm a fan of it all but the prices these resellers are asking for are insane.. they make Yeezy prices look like a joke.. If this shoe was produced in GR numbers I'm almost certain the hype for this shoe would be at a fraction of where it currently stands.

**edit here it is**

laugh.gif

[h6]
[/h6]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Who actually believes this. "I'm the CEO of Nike and when my brand popularity is at an all time high, I'm going to try and stop it"

I just broke down and paid $298 resell for the Flight One Galaxy's but I really liked this sneaker and just said F it 

laugh.gif

nike_air_flight_one_galaxy-1.jpg

you paid almost $300 for these!?!?!?!?!?!?

5xuzjl.gif

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

laugh.gif

5xuzjl.gif

Perfecto

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

laugh.gif

5xuzjl.gif
I've seen your posts; all you do is troll...YUP
82f26c16005887c40e2e33b2cc098105b2446649_r.jpg

Sneaker game started dying when camping for shoes did. It officially died and killed with hype and everyone became resellers asking $300+ for GR's when the south beach lebron's dropped.

lmao @ Rex Ryan, yo he would definitely do something crazy like that.  If I was out there getting 5 pairs I would make sure nobody knew about it, I'd just get home ASAP and list them on ebay.  

Funny how people bring morals into this discussion, these are NIKE sneakers, when has Nike ever stood for morality?

Consumers are such hypocrites.  If a reseller goes into a store, buys 10 pairs, then holds onto them for a few weeks for a profit, everyone hates him for making $$ off them.  If he holds onto the pairs and the hype dies and he loses money, they don't offer him retail, they try and squeeze him for the lowest price.  And yet the reseller is supposed to care that these people don't like his hustle  
eyes.gif

I'm convinced Stillin has folders assigned to each one of us in his computer with pictures he's found
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom